I wanna know what everyone else thinks comment which one you think is better :D
Also someone suggest a good anime to watch >u<
Vaporwave
1, ofc.
leepdesu
none, cuz SAO sux

someone is gonna kill me for this
Green Platinum
There's really not enough difference between them and picking one would suggest I even acknowledge them as being some kind of success.

All the arcs feel like a middle schooler played an MMORPG and then wrote a narrative for their character in English class or w/e. This is extremely evident in the villains who are pretty much all deranged sociopaths except for the villain of SAO who didn't even have a motivation at all with the "I forgot why a long time ago" (Despite developing the technology and game for years). While the rest of the male characters are just there to be goofy.

All the female characters are typical harem love the leading man crap. While Asuna and Sinion were good initially they both lost their spark as soon as Asuna was kidnapped for ALO and Sinion began crying into Kirito's arms in GGO. The love stories people love to applaud feel disingenous and pretty much like Stockholm syndrome.

The series in general doesn't have any apparent themes either, something that distinguishes between something well written and something poorly written. No kind of ethical and technology based theme is anywhere to be found at least Log horizon is willing to ask about what are the implications of things, another critical thing that SAO fails to ask.

itzryzo wrote:

Also someone suggest a good anime to watch >u<
Go to the appropriate thread for this
Mofu kun
sao is not good

so I choose aldnoah zero season 1
Dranembo
I prefer the first season more than the second. It kind of went downhill from Season One for me.
AutoMedic
sao joke
TWO YEARS OF SEMEN CONDENSED INTO TWO SEASONS

SAO has been a dissapointing ride since the 2012. It went downhill pretty fast because of the ALO arc. Oh and lets not forget the horrors of GGO. (I gave GGO a chance last few seasons ago but I can't stand that shit anymore).

Should you watch sao?

Episodes 1- 14= Yes
The rest= DONT
Green Platinum

AutoMedic wrote:

Episodes 1- 14= Yes
The rest= DONT
The SAO arc isn't even that great either tho
[-Sneaky-]
I don't like SAO, but I had to choose, I'd choose first season, ofc.
-Nya-
If you don't like SAO then just don't post here.

I'll say the first season, definitely.
[-Sneaky-]

-Nya- wrote:

If you don't like SAO then just don't post here.
But I can, right? :)
-Nya-
@Madziaku: Well, you at least named a season. I'm talking about the people that just says it sucks or give a long explanation of how it sucks. The thread asks what season, so SAO haters is not welcome.
DeletedUser_3473174
-
Gumpy
if i was forced to watch it I would choose s1

Mofu kun wrote:

sao is not good
Flanster
First season was lightyears better. Also second season's plot and ending was awful. Won't be coming back for S3.
lemonguy
Seeing as I quit halfway through S2, S1 is better. They're both bad though.
-Annie
none
ACBlackJ0ck
Both suck but season 1 is least sucky. Stupid how they completely abandoned the Death Gun problem halfway through the second season
Renevant
I personally liked the first arc of both series a lot. The first season definitely beats the second if you're comparing the two, but they're both pretty decent seasons.

Please don't cry.
you should just change the name to: "Which SAO sucks more?" , because there are more people vocal about why they dislike the mainstream anime than there are of those who are in favor of it.
AutoMedic

Renevant wrote:

I personally liked the first arc of both series a lot. The first season definitely beats the second if you're comparing the two, but they're both pretty decent seasons.

Please don't cry.
you should just change the name to: "Which SAO sucks more?" , because there are more people vocal about why they dislike the mainstream anime than there are of those who are in favor of it.
Because everyone hates sao here, right?

You're all fucking liars. Hypocrites. Just admit that some of the people who said it sucked, believe me that when I say to them that they jizzed at this anime
show more