forum

[invalid] Inverted mod!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Tiger Jackie
I apologize if a duplicate request exists >:( I tried searching for duplicates with different names
but with no luck, so I hope this is unique!

My idea is to add a 3-later mod (like Double-Time has Nightcore on the second layer of the mod) that would invert the
mouse movement. One would be vertical, one horizontal, and the third would be both which should give a much larger bonus.
Even one axis invertion should give a larger bonus than DT by my opinion since this is much harder than anything else.

Ofcourse, this would require some special measure in osu!
Players can exploit this by inverting their mouse in Windows, and then it would again invert back in osu! so
that would be a slight, but fixable problem. :P

What do you think? :D
Blaizer
Bad idea. I just turn my mouse sensitivity to negative with some hardware/software, and I bypass the mod entirely.
Pata-Kun
Yeah it would be easy to "cheat".
Bara-
How do tablet players use this?
I think it's better to just flip the map (which has been requested before)
jesse1412

Blaizer wrote:

Bad idea. I just turn my mouse sensitivity to negative with some hardware/software, and I bypass the mod entirely.
Just flip your screen.
FrzR

jesus1412 wrote:

Blaizer wrote:

Just flip your screen.
ez
Sea_Food
Hold your mouse wrong way around. As in buttons under your palm.
Rotate tablet 180 degrees.
Free score.

Also because of these making this an unrankable version would be pointless as you can already just do what i just explained or use any of the methods mentioned by the users above.
Bladesu

jesus1412 wrote:

Blaizer wrote:

Just flip your screen.
I'm laughing.
Stefan
I don't believe this would have a valuable reason to exist, and others pretty much agree with this.