forum

why am i affected by the pp changes

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
daikichi
i dont have a single hr score, or any 10.3 ar scores, so why did i gain like 50 plus pp???
buny
average pp is maintained
Vuelo Eluko
design suggestion to make the notification on our profiles more visible for the less 'eyesight inclined' members of the community:

this is just an artists depiction, the real web page one will be crisper and have less aliasing of course.
Yuudachi-kun
But that's for HR and DT players, right?
[-Cloud-]

Riince wrote:

design suggestion to make the notification on our profiles more visible for the less 'eyesight inclined' members of the community:

this is just an artists depiction, the real web page one will be crisper and have less aliasing of course.
Constructions unclear, dick stuck in Woobowiz.
buny
same concept with dt
http://ask.fm/Tom94/answer/125349087182

now lock pls
winber1
damn canadians
Topic Starter
daikichi

Riince wrote:

you must be stupid. the modification did not apply to me which is why im asking why it changed. don't have to think you're all smart and then look like a complete retard.
Vuelo Eluko

cooksgochu wrote:

Riince wrote:

you must be stupid. the modification did not apply to me which is why im asking why it changed. don't have to think you're all smart and then look like a complete retard.
The performance algorithm has been modified recently and is currently recalculating.
Please don't panic if your raw pp changes.
the information was there, im not the retard here. Like buny said, average PP is mantained in the recalculation, which should have been fairly obvious.
ZenithPhantasm

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Riince wrote:

Constructions unclear, dick stuck in Woobowiz.
ROFLMFAO Im done. Lock plz.
[-Cloud-]

cooksgochu wrote:

Riince wrote:

HIMYM taught me, that canadians are nice and lovely people. TV shows are infact lying.
-sev
Your question has already been answered. Cut down on the salt intake, will ya.
Xayne

Riince wrote:

You are rapidly becoming my favorite poster.
Nathan

Riince wrote:

reading is hard
leepdesu

sukiNathan wrote:

reading is hard
what is read
GoldenWolf
read is kill
nrl
pp = performance peppies
Vuelo Eluko

Narrill wrote:

pp = performance peppies