forum

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tank1074

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

Tank1074 wrote:

Can we push the 21st day for Group D for a different day, The 21st is my birthday and I plan on going out with my parents for dinner and stuff.. sorry.
Using UTC time, what time will you be free between 1300 to 1700 on Saturday
I'll probably be available around 17:00 UTC if that's okay with you guys. :)
Ayako
Aint an issue, will arrange accordingly
Tank1074
Is there any possible way we can move Saturdays game to a different date, I'm really sorry but my schedule has been everywhere atm, and now I know for sure I won't be able to participate during Saturday, if you need to msg me on skype @Tank1074. :)
Ayako
Guys, take note of the timings, and don't be late for your match. (yeah its updated)
Please be fully prepared with the songs :D good luck, and have fun this week!
xmbrx
what the fuck snosu? I have 2 matches? what the fuck bro
Ayako
Everyone has 2 matches, don't come here what the firetrucking people, have some respect
leepdesu
Aw cool kokspec is a moderator now.
Cal Cium
I am happy to see you made this tournament for the lower rank people, so they can have some fun in the tourneys too and not be demolished by the higher rank people. Also next time try making the double time picks a bit easier considering they are pretty hard (For the lower ranks) especially for people who can't even play hard without mods. Also I recommend you making a standing scheme on a nifty website called challonge. For the rest this looks really good, and if you need help with another tounament next time I'll be glad to help as I like to help people =^-^=. Btw I'm not trying to criticize you guys, I'm just giving some tips ;3
Ayako
Hi, slight changes, kokspec will NOT be modding. Matches in the time slot provided will be taking turns to play. All matches will be modded by me and -LeeP only for today. Good luck and have fun guys
Ayako
Okay i can't take this anymore

GROW UP

I saw players giving up mid game, saying they lost and left the match lobby, players pm-ing saying that they give up.
I don't get it
If you VOLUNTEERED to play, they play it till the end, not halfway.
Seriously
Flatlander
My apologies for not being able to make my match today, I will take a forfeit if needed. In any case, I'm probably not eligible to participate now anyway; when I registered, I was ranked 150k, but now I'm ranked just under 85k. Sorry again :P
Ayako

Based_God_ wrote:

My apologies for not being able to make my match today, I will take a forfeit if needed. In any case, I'm probably not eligible to participate now anyway; when I registered, I was ranked 150k, but now I'm ranked just under 85k. Sorry again :P
will u be able to play tmr? if you can, ask [- Snosu -]
Nah its okay. I was 120k when i signed up and look where I am now? You cant possibly stop playing just to keep you rank for the tourney, makes no sense :D
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

Based_God_ wrote:

Im going to mark you as disqualified for now, you'll play tomorrow at 16:00 UTC
Identikit
omg
I cannot believe my match is at 1:00A.M. lol
RIP Sinha
Hello, Sinha here, confessing my Osu sins

Hey guys, I'm Sinha, I'm was recently banned/disabled for multi accounting and would like to apologize to the staff and moderators here.
I'm not revealing my true account but I'll say that I'm rank 1200 worldwide. Yes all my other accounts got banned or disabled but my main account got banned for 6 months, not forever. I regret my sins, also i am sorry for lying to moderator [-Ataaraxia-] whom was suspicious of my top ranking pp. I tried my best to play my worst in the tourney while using my "Ring finger" and my "Index finger", while [-Ataaraxia-] was spectating me one morning, he gave me a couple ar9, around 4.30 - 5 stars for me to warm up (allowing me to notice that he was suspicious of my top pp play on Sinha). I played my worst, failed a couple times, and said that i suck alot at doing streams when i stream is my specialty, ps; i can handle ar10.3 (ar9+DT) ;P

Welp, main account temp ban for 6 months, truly sorry for cheating in your starter tourney.

If you have any other questions to why I multi-account or cheated in this tourney, ask as much as you want. :)

This account was made for confessing my osu sins, no more multi-account pp farming.

Oh lord peppy please forgive my sins
leepdesu
Tsktsktsk another one bites the dust.
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

RIP Sinha wrote:

Hello, Sinha here, confessing my Osu sins

Hey guys, I'm Sinha, I'm was recently banned/disabled for multi accounting and would like to apologize to the staff and moderators here.
I'm not revealing my true account but I'll say that I'm rank 1200 worldwide. Yes all my other accounts got banned or disabled but my main account got banned for 6 months, not forever. I regret my sins, also i am sorry for lying to moderator [-Ataaraxia-] whom was suspicious of my top ranking pp. I tried my best to play my worst in the tourney while using my "Ring finger" and my "Index finger", while [-Ataaraxia-] was spectating me one morning, he gave me a couple ar9, around 4.30 - 5 stars for me to warm up (allowing me to notice that he was suspicious of my top pp play on Sinha). I played my worst, failed a couple times, and said that i suck alot at doing streams when i stream is my specialty, ps; i can handle ar10.3 (ar9+DT) ;P

Welp, main account temp ban for 6 months, truly sorry for cheating in your starter tourney.

If you have any other questions to why I multi-account or cheated in this tourney, ask as much as you want. :)

This account was made for confessing my osu sins, no more multi-account pp farming.

Oh lord peppy please forgive my sins
You really caused some trouble, some players lost against you and lost their tournament spot.

I would like to know your real account though.
Ayako
1) I knew something was fishy, but hey, you confessed, so I'm fine with that

2) No need to reveal your real acc, I dont see the need to

3) Please dont do this again, it annoys some people
Flatlander
Is there going to be a different beatmap pool for the finals? Sorry, I'm kind of new to this whole tournament thing.
leepdesu

Based_God_ wrote:

Is there going to be a different beatmap pool for the finals? Sorry, I'm kind of new to this whole tournament thing.
should be
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

Based_God_ wrote:

There will be
ltnt_pedro
Can I enter?
Ayako

ltnt_pedro wrote:

Can I enter?

sorry man, its already at the finals, you came 1 month late xD
Pixelayer

ltnt_pedro wrote:

Can I enter?
Yes. All you need is a time machine that can take you back a month.
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

Pixelayer wrote:

ltnt_pedro wrote:

Can I enter?
Yes. All you need is a time machine that can take you back a month.
I Had one, but it broke xD
Ayako
Good luck guys. Frankly speaking, its gonna be tough
Flatlander
Good luck to everyone tomorrow! The first match is actually quite early my time, so I may be a bit tired, but I'll try xD
pigmyninja
Check the schedule again, it says april 4th.
leepdesu
remember to have fun tho
Flatlander

pigmyninja wrote:

Check the schedule again, it says april 4th.
oops :P
Ayako
Some of the songs in the pool are changed, check out (not April Fools).
Good luck and have fun this saturday guys
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg
AND NOW WHO WINS WILL GET A PARTY HAT
leepdesu

[- Snosu -] wrote:

AND NOW WHO WINS WILL GET A PARTY HAT
Ayako
Where everyone? Including Snos
Flatlander

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

It's early in the morning for me, and I set my alarm, but one of my family members turned it off ://

Well, if Snos missed, I guess we have to reschedule anyway
Ayako

Based_God_ wrote:

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

It's early in the morning for me, and I set my alarm, but one of my family members turned it off ://

Well, if Snos missed, I guess we have to reschedule anyway
not gonna reschedule this, if no one else turns up, it's just going to be me. Based and MyNinja
Ayako
Game has started
Tank1074
So like, I need to forfeit the match, my tablet broke, and I have no skill whatsoever to even try to play with a mouse, I'm really sorry to all, good luck.
Ayako
TOURNAMENT REWARDS HAVENT BEEN GIVEN OUT BY ORGANISER, IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS