forum

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tank1074

[- Snosu -] wrote:

[Rei-tan] wrote:

I'm quite interested in this but may I ask what mode we will play? :3 thanks!
Thank you for metioning that, its osu standard
Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but I was looking at the other contestants and it says the ranking is between 900k through 125k and [Rei-tan] is level 113k not to sound like an ass, but I don't think he should be in our tournament...

Edit: There's 3 people that shouldn't be in this tournament...
leepdesu

Tank1074 wrote:

Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but I was looking at the other contestants and it says the ranking is between 900k through 125k and [Rei-tan] is level 113k not to sound like an ass, but I don't think he should be in our tournament...

It's okay, rank doesn't mean anything. I was beaten by a 5 digit player because he could play 240bpm and I couldn't. It's all about skill, not much on rank.
Tank1074

-LeeP- wrote:

Tank1074 wrote:

It's okay, rank doesn't mean anything. I was beaten by a 5 digit player because he could play 240bpm and I couldn't. It's all about skill, not much on rank.
It's not that I feel intimidated or anything, it's just that Snosu wrote that there are a certain limit on how high ranked and how low ranked you can be, some of the people here are way beyond pass the limits necessary...
leepdesu
Ayako
It's not that I feel intimidated or anything, it's just that Snosu wrote that there are a certain limit on how high ranked and how low ranked you can be, some of the people here are way beyond pass the limits necessary...
Well fyi, the songs arent exactly for #900k to #125k range. They are harder than they seem, and thats not including the mods.
Besides, I ranked up since the day i registered, so, yeah
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

Tank1074 wrote:

3 Things

1- All of them but zz-e were under 125k ranking when they registered
2- the ones that weren't under 125k when registering were accepted because their skill is inside the average of the tournament
3- Training beats ranking, like me, i suck, and got defeated 5 or more times to people of 300000+ ranking
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

Well fyi, the songs arent exactly for #900k to #125k range. They are harder than they seem, and thats not including the mods.
Well, it wouldnt be as fun if the songs were easy right?
Ayako

[- Snosu -] wrote:

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

Haha yeah quite true. And about the DT song i had feedbacked being too hard? I take it all back :3
Besides, you'll never know whos gonna choke during a song and lose xD its basically up to practice and luck.
Looking forward to this
leepdesu

[- Snosu -] wrote:

Lmao imagine if everyone were to fc and get tie-breakers for every game.
Ayako

-LeeP- wrote:

[- Snosu -] wrote:

Lmao imagine if everyone were to fc and get tie-breakers for every game.
Dont think one tiebreaker is enough then LOL
zz-e

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

Yeah and not by a little bit.. I hope I can win (at least) one round against you.
Still, looking forward to it (:
zz-e
Will we receive a schedule to know when and whom to play? Or should we contact the other participants ourselves? And what are the group-winning positions: Group leader, top 2?
Ayako

zz-e wrote:

Will we receive a schedule to know when and whom to play? Or should we contact the other participants ourselves? And what are the group-winning positions: Group leader, top 2?
If im not wrong, we will have to contact the players directly. Well, Snosu has the details tho, so i could be wrong, but since almost everyone are in different timezones, contacting each other directly is easier (of course, including the mods)

Should be Top 2
Sinha_old
Can we win 1 - 4 months of osu supporter instead? I want to win for Girlfriend = 3 =
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

zz-e wrote:

If im not wrong, we will have to contact the players directly. Well, Snosu has the details tho, so i could be wrong, but since almost everyone are in different timezones, contacting each other directly is easier (of course, including the mods)

Should be Top 2
I will make the schedual, if you need to change a date contact me with some advance so both players can play without any timing mistake

Its going to top 2 pass

Some maps are hard, train and you'll win remember osu before hoes 8-)

There is a special tiebrak map, but is a secret one
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

CLG Gosu wrote:

Can we win 1 - 4 months of osu supporter instead? I want to win for Girlfriend = 3 =
If you pass my expectations and have an awesoome win... maybe
Ayako
Snosu, when is the schedule gonna be out? Its harder for me to arrange the match due to time difference, so I really need the schedule out fast. And its a day away lol

Oh and about the tiebreaker, what if someone already has played the map before? Its kind of unfair, so please post the tiebreaker song (my opinion)
leepdesu

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

Snosu, when is the schedule gonna be out? Its harder for me to arrange the match due to time difference, so I really need the schedule out fast. And its a day away lol
Nope. Changed to 7th March.
zz-e
If the rest of the participants keeps practising like Ataaraxia does, we won't have a beginners tournament any more at the time it starts ;P
leepdesu

zz-e wrote:

If the rest of the participants keeps practising like Ataaraxia does, we won't have a beginners tournament any more at the time it starts ;P
What do you suggest? Don't play until the tournament starts? That's not nice.
zz-e
Just a joke. More in the form of praise to Ataaraxia than anything else

Edit: Grammar
Ayako
I wonder, how will the semi's and finals be held?
xmbrx

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

Hi there, listened and tried the songs in the tourney. Doubting it being a Starter Tourney LOL. Like #900000 to #120000, I doubt they can even complete one song
I can complete HD and FM *^*
Ayako
Good for you. Practice is what make things possible. Looking forward to this :)
xmbrx

[-Ataaraxia-] wrote:

Good for you. Practice is what make things possible. Looking forward to this :)
Ye same here
Pixelayer
Could you possibly schedule my match at a later hour?
Like at around 12-1pm est
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

Pixelayer wrote:

Could you possibly schedule my match at a later hour?
Like at around 12-1pm est
Done
zz-e
Am I doing something wrong, or has Department really ranked up to rank 371..?
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

zz-e wrote:

you've seen it wrong, that is his osu! Mania rank(Apparenty he is awesome at it)
zz-e

[- Snosu -] wrote:

zz-e wrote:

you've seen it wrong, that is his osu! Mania rank(Apparenty he is awesome at it)
Ah right, sorry. Thanks.
Identikit
XD
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

Department wrote:

XD
Its Because you are korean, KOREANS ARE AWESOME AT OSU MANIA... top 20 of the world= top 15 of korea
xmbrx
Can you make my match earlier? my actual time zone is UTC + 8 so yeah.. that would be 1:00 AM and I'd be sleepy.
Ayako

[Rei-tan] wrote:

Can you make my match earlier? my actual time zone is UTC + 8 so yeah.. that would be 1:00 AM and I'd be sleepy.
same for my side. I would suggest having it earlier, since for us, our 1am is their 11am-1pm-ish (i think), so having it at about our 10pm-ish

A suggestion, but i'm fine with my current timing
Sinha_old
i demand 1 or 2 month osu support for first place winner, i want to win for Girlfriend ~_~
Topic Starter
Catgirl Meg

CLG Gosu wrote:

i demand 1 or 2 month osu support for first place winner, i want to win for Girlfriend ~_~
You dont have the right to demand nothing....

*Done, top 1 wins 1 month supporter
xmbrx
can't you at least make it uhhh saturday? >.>
Sinha_old

[- Snosu -] wrote:

CLG Gosu wrote:

You dont have the right to demand nothing....

*Done, top 1 wins 1 month supporter
Thank you, do we have the option to win osu support for someone specific?
leepdesu

CLG Gosu wrote:

Thank you, do we have the option to win osu support for someone specific?
i don't see a problem
Sinha_old
was previously CLG Gosu, changed username to Sinha :)
show more