forum

[Archived] Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down Does Not Change Volume In-Editor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eni
Using Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down will NOT change volume in editor. This works outside of the editor, and should work inside it as well. It should NOT change the Playback Rate.

Just to note: Ctrl+Shift+ScrollUp/ScrollDown does work in-editor. I am talking about the keyboard-specific events.

osu! version: 20150212.2cuttingedge
TheVileOne
I changed this behavior. Ctrl Shift changes playback rate in different intervals than without this combination. Also ctrl shift + arrow keys has a function when there are selected objects. I might consider making the behavior less restrictive. But the arrow keys may have more functions in the editor in the future. I don't see the arrow keys being a viable option to change volume in the editor.
Topic Starter
Eni
What is a keyboard-only alternative to change the volume in-editor? Does Alt+Shift work?
Topic Starter
Eni
Bumping this because Ctrl+Shift+ScrollUp/Down does not work anymore.
TheVileOne
What is it supposed to do?
Topic Starter
Eni
Initially it was supposed to change the volume but now it just ignores the Alt and changes the Beat Snap Divisor
TheVileOne
Alt + scrollwheel wasn't working correctly. I have submitted a fix for this. Ctrl shift has nothing to do with volume override anymore.