forum

[osu!mania] BNG / NAT List (OUTDATED)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Feerum
Great Idea! I support this!
neonat
Fix issues? Make things better? I see the opposite happening.
juankristal

neonat wrote:

Fix issues? Make things better? I see the opposite happening.
I think I understand your point but, why? Explain yourself a bit so we can do something good or just see why this is not going to work. If we are going to do something like this we need feedback imo.
Nanatsu

OnosakiHito wrote:

If you ask me, you should shorten the list to people who only / mostly concentrate on mania to make it more organized and let people know who they can count on. That's why the Taiko list isn't so big. Though, beside that, the bigger the group, the more people relay to each other.

Additional to this, if mania really has significant problems (since a longer time?) in the ranking process, you could try something like this. Having a Mania Nominator Association with people who are interested and dedicated to bring mania ranking forward. If there is any interest from side of the mania community and BNs, I could try to help you in this matter, as Taiko had the same problems for months, and now our situation has become much better.

Have a picture of how the structure is.
that's exactly same what we had before but not now. t/253778
Kyousuke-

Nanatsu wrote:

OnosakiHito wrote:

If you ask me, you should shorten the list to people who only / mostly concentrate on mania to make it more organized and let people know who they can count on. That's why the Taiko list isn't so big. Though, beside that, the bigger the group, the more people relay to each other.

Additional to this, if mania really has significant problems (since a longer time?) in the ranking process, you could try something like this. Having a Mania Nominator Association with people who are interested and dedicated to bring mania ranking forward. If there is any interest from side of the mania community and BNs, I could try to help you in this matter, as Taiko had the same problems for months, and now our situation has become much better.

that's exactly same what we had before but not now. t/253778
yeah that's right. the problem is there aren't enough BN who are active.

making a new group and rules will be better imo
Muu-chan
How about make a polling like we just did.. hm it's only my opinion. Also fix some rules that we didn't have before. Tbh i don't know why the polling system was changed~ Rip me
Gravey-
Mania Nominator Association

I can't see the future with it lol

Slap me
juankristal

[GraveChaos] wrote:

Mania Nominator Association

I can't see the future with it lol

Slap me
I cant really see a future right now either :P
OnosakiHito
It might look simple, but what juankristal said is actually one of the biggest reason we did it in Taiko. You could test it if you guys want. If it doesn't work, you know it at least.

Btw. there is a CtB Modder Association now with own trello and discord.
SpectorDG
ofc
ArcherLove

E x e wrote:

OnosakiHito wrote:

I'd like to see this happen.
juankristal
Allright, I am allready thinking about making the Mania Nominator Association happend. I allready talked with some modders but I still want to know more peoplee who are able and wants to join as well. I will try to catch Ono this days to talk deeper about stuff (such as trello).
So if someone here wants more info or have some feedback please post in here or catch me ingame!
Hydria
I've had a talk with juan over this and if it's ran by the right people with everyone not going afk, I'm sure it can work out, the main difference between a taiko/ctb nomination queue and a mania nomination queue is the different keymodes as some (like myself) only specialize in modding 1 key mode so voting can be biased to a keymode (as well as a lot of other things ofc but that's already been discussed).

Everything's got to be just right for this to be a success. No pressure. I'm ready to see what happens though. Good luck. [ 'w']b
Gravey-
Well if you guys are planning to make this happened (Mania Nominator/Modding Association) then i'm willing to help with all that i can help~

Didn't see that announcement wtf lmao
juankristal
Congratz Blocko ! New mania QAT <3
PyaKura
Ayyyyy

[/._.]/ PRAISE YOUR BLOCKO \[._.\]
__________________\[._.]/_____
Rivals_7
YAY Blocko o3o
Gratz for being QAT
Jinjin
Blocko is et~
Grats :)
Arzenvald
WOOOOTT OMG YASSS

grats blocko!
SpectorDG
CONGRATZ BLOCKO <3 <3 <3 <3
Tristan97
Way to go QET QAT!

(Blocko ET)
snexe
BLOCKO ASSURANCE TEAM
sherrysina
gratz blocko! >w<
YatsuKaori
btw KawaEE > Kawawa ?

nah Blocko QAT xD gratz
SpectorDG
Spy removed alumni lmao
PyaKura
Well I'm quite honestly not surprised.
Arzenvald

PyaKura wrote:

Hydria

PyaKura wrote:

puxtu
*kicked
SpectorDG
no difference
puxtu
yes there's a difference, kicked means you dishonorably thrown out from staff because you did something really stupid.
DJPop
So what happened? PM if it's private.
PyaKura
Disqus stuff among other things I guess, the usual drama train.
Muu-chan
BN zone hh
Arzenvald
im gonna crying like baby cuz i still being inactive and stressed over job, im posting here cuz i hope more people would read this : i only able to online in osu! in-game for only 3 hours per week at the most.. yet there's a possibility i could online in IRC oftenly..
im planning to resign from the current job i have right now, and start doing a whole new own business at home.. no more being employer..
and by that, hopefully i could maintain my time for doing BN stuff like before again.. sorry for the inconvenience, it must take so long to wait BN being active again '~'

nvm LOL
Nanatsu
can you drop off me from this list? cuz i became random bn
Muu-chan
GO MY PRECIOUS BUNNY CHAN *W* d bzt
Harbyter
i think you can remove me
[Shana Lesus]
[GraveChaos]
[AyanoTatemaya]
Nanatsu

from the bn list xD
Rivals_7
huhuhu RIP
;w;
Blocko
I've updated the list by removing people that have their Beatmap Nominator status removed.

Thank you guys for your hard work and contribution for osu!mania!
show more