1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!mania
show more
posted
add Roxas as QAT please :)
posted
also, sir Loctav could handle mania stuffs too.. just saying.. :3
posted

ExUsagi wrote:

also, sir Loctav could handle mania stuffs too.. just saying.. :3
i agree~
posted
That's true but he isn't specifically a Beatmap Nominator or osu!mania specific QAT anymore, so I see no point of putting him on this list.
posted
Blocko is now a BN who mods mania.
posted
Updated, so much O!M BN
Also, Stefan/Nath, thanks for updating it :3
posted
mania BN has their own keymode speciality, i guess it's gonna be more useful for mapper if they know which BN that focus at which keymode..

i myself able to check 4K - 8K keymode.. idk with the other BNs
posted

ExUsagi wrote:

mania BN has their own keymode speciality, i guess it's gonna be more useful for mapper if they know which BN that focus at which keymode..

i myself able to check 4K - 8K keymode.. idk with the other BNs
good idea


4k~8k for me
posted
correction, im not any longer checking 4K map for BN check.. so it's 5K - 8K... hue
posted
add Alumni member ? (as in the taiko and ctb)


ExUsagi wrote:

mania BN has their own keymode speciality, i guess it's gonna be more useful for mapper if they know which BN that focus at which keymode..

i myself able to check 4K - 8K keymode.. idk with the other BNs
4K and 6K ;)
posted
I think some BN here got removed recently.
posted
Rumia and Sakura
posted
Updated. Please let me know if someone needs to be added or removed at the list.
You can PM me the updated contents so I can simply copy and paste it there.
posted
maybe add Julie -chan ? :3
She said to me her hand is full of taiko atm. But soon i think she would at mania as well ahah :D
posted
ww
posted
Add Julie to "osu!mania Beatmap Nominators who also focuses at another mode" then
posted
Updated.
posted
name change for me woops
posted
you change that thing at least twice a year lol
posted

Okoratu wrote:

you change that thing at least twice a year lol
ok oko oko k ok o ko kok ok ok oko
show more
Please sign in to reply.