forum

Iris Freyja(CV:Hidaka Rina), Mononobe Mitsuki(CV:Numakura Ma

posted
Total Posts
show more
Avishay
Um, I had a small odd feeling while playing the Extra diff, it looks like this is going to get disqualified, so:

1. 01:11:166 (4) -, 00:55:599 (4) - and 01:00:788 (5) - Those are mapped on non-existent beats and because they're mapped on 1/4 white ticks they feel really awkward to play..
  2. 01:19:437 (5,1) - x=179 to stack properly with slider end
but overall it was really fun to play, gl!
Ozato Fumika

CloudSplash16 wrote:

Yo,
I don't know what you changed in my diff, but you killed the slider at 00:05:250 (1)
rip./
rip. that was not 3/4 when I last checked it uguu

Lanturn wrote:

might as well add audio-leadin to all diffs as well then. 1293 seems optimal for this set.
audio lead in is completely useless imo lol

Avishay wrote:

Um, I had a small odd feeling while playing the Extra diff, it looks like this is going to get disqualified, so:
  1. 01:11:166 (4) -, 00:55:599 (4) - and 01:00:788 (5) - Those are mapped on non-existent beats and because they're mapped on 1/4 white ticks they feel really awkward to play..
  2. 01:19:437 (5,1) - x=179 to stack properly with slider end
but overall it was really fun to play, gl!
I asked the same question "what are these doubles" the answer was "skystar"

the stack is an editor bug and it appears normally in game

and oh well
Iceskulls
I was too careless here

sorry no dap ;_;
neonat

No Dap wrote:

audio lead in is completely useless imo lol
It's a play-safe to fall onto if the system fails, it's not useless.
pkk

Ringating wrote:

from my queue:

the only real issue with the bg was that the extraction was a bit rough (exhibit A, exhibit B, etc.).

all I could really do about this is recreate the image, which was an interesting exercise. I used this as the base image. other than the smoother extraction, the star placements are the most noticeable difference, followed by many smaller things.no kds
rip idk how to photoshop

CONGRATS KIBBOOO
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

CloudSplash16 wrote:

Yo,
I don't know what you changed in my diff, but you killed the slider at 00:05:250 (1)
rip./
wait did it get unsnapped?
Ozato Fumika
it's shortened by 1/4

supposed to be 1/1 so its 3/4
Euny
gratz......................

dsfasdfsdfkjsdfjads

don't unrank this map T.T.........

this map gave me 1 pp hooooeee~
Topic Starter
Kibbleru
sorry guys for my carelessness :/
Kin
Is Skystar gonna reply to a mod ?
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

Kin wrote:

Is Skystar gonna reply to a mod ?
/me shrugs. hes rip atm
Setz
rip :(
Asphyxia
Reasons for Disqualification

1. 00:05:247 (1) - in Cloud's normal should be 1/1 instead of 3/4, snap it properly to 00:05:572 - .
  2. 01:26:004 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - in Insane creates a massive difficulty gap from Hard to Insane. This needs to be reduced quite a lot to keep the spread appropriate for players.

Additional modding

Skystar's Extra

1. 00:55:599 (4,1) - 01:00:788 (5,1) - 01:11:166 (4,1) - The rhythms here are wrong, there isn't anything on the blue ticks where you have the additional note. If you listen to the song carefully (25-50% playback rate), you can hear that the beats actually lands on the white ticks. Furthermore, your current setup also makes these spots play awkwardly.

If you have any questions regarding my mod post, please ask! The BNG will handle this from here and as always, best of luck with the re-qualification!
K-2
Noooooooooooooo :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Rukaru
oh man. orz
Skystar
Rhythm will never be "wrong" as long as the mapper chooses to use it proposely (unlike Cloud's case in his diff). It's all about "fit or not" when it comes to non-unrankable stuff like this. Personally, I like them. And find them fitting and fun to play. Otherwise I wouldn't have kept them at the first place. Identify with it or not, all depends on whether we have a similar sense or not.

Note: take this as a mod response, and sorry for all modders that I didn't reply to the mods since I was not (and am not) able to get into editting maps.
Skystar
double post
Ozato Fumika
damn I was careless. sorry guys.

personally about the finale part, either hard diff can use more circles OR insane diff can reduce some spacings imo.

call me back when things are fixed i'd be happy to bubble or reqaulify
Topic Starter
Kibbleru
fix all. (fixed cloud's thing for him)

for the thing in skystar's diff i believe it fits fine, its some additive hitsounding that is perfectly consistent and works with the music.
Little

Kibbleru wrote:

fixed cloud's thing for him
That's offensive. I already fixed it and posted code.
Whatever.
DeletedUser_5227826

Asphyxia wrote:

in Insane creates a massive difficulty gap from Hard to Insane. This needs to be reduced quite a lot to keep the spread appropriate for players.
i knew i couldn't have been the only one who felt that way.

i mean, when you can FC hard after like 4 tries but cant even pass insane with halftime you know something's up.
Alarido
Just testplay:

* Insane feels good enough. However, would be good tone it a bit down -- maybe simplify some 1/4 triplets to 1/2 duplets.
* Extra diff need care. And [perhaps] some effort to tone it a bit down too.
* Making Easy a bit easier and Normal a little harder would be fine, but maybe not necessary.
* By fixing Asphyxia's appointments, and some more checks, it may go forth in the process.

À bientôt!
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

Alarido wrote:

Just testplay:

* Insane feels good enough. However, would be good tone it a bit down -- maybe simplify some 1/4 triplets to 1/2 duplets. i think i made my hard plenty hard for that
* Extra diff need care. And [perhaps] some effort to tone it a bit down too. I think its fine imo, this skystar diff is way less borderline compared to some others, also the additive hitsounding works and are consistent
* Making Easy a bit easier and Normal a little harder would be fine, but maybe not necessary. normal has so many 1/2 i really think making it easier would be counterproductive
* By fixing Asphyxia's appointments, and some more checks, it may go forth in the process.

À bientôt!
Gaia
moe song! ◝( ˘ω˘ )◜
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

Gaia wrote:

moe song! ◝( ˘ω˘ )◜
moe gaia Earth_Goddess
Ozato Fumika
Your message is too short.
Little

No Dap wrote:

I want kds too!!
btw,
74pp Normal
<3
Ka-Chan
yeah Juuou Mujin no Fafnir, nice BM :)
Topic Starter
Kibbleru
nice ty
Euny
gratz again

so i have to find my lost pp from your map lol
xxdeathx
jiahao please

why didn't you have unlimited fafnir in tags T_T
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

xxdeathx wrote:

jiahao please

why didn't you have unlimited fafnir in tags T_T
yolo, just add it into online tags i guess.