Total Posts
show more
Wafu

From modding queue

Red - Unrankable
Blue - Highly recommended
Black - Suggestion
General

1. I think you should make the same kiai thingy as CloudSplash16 did on Normal, or remove it there. I think there is no need for inconsistency, especially when that effect on normal fits well.
  2. I recommend to add 園田智也 (Sonoda Tomoya) to tags as he did most job on this song like a composer and lyricist. He definitely shouldn't be just kicked off from this song.
  3. Add two timing points (red, obviously), one on 00:36:385, second on 00:39:304 to fix downbeat issue in this part, as from what I hear, there is same sound on 00:36:385 as 00:35:413 and it is formed really similar, thus both seem like a downbeat. Then also 00:37:682 sound more like a downbeat than 00:38:006, definitely.
  4. Disable the countdown, it sounds terrible when the map is starting along with song anyway.

Easy

1. 00:19:358 (4) - This makes quite bad rhythm when slider ends on downbeat on such a weird place. I recommend making the downbeat tappable here, it will be easier to play for newbies and to be honest, completely new part starts here so it shouldn't be connected to previous part this way, but anyway it's not that huge issue.
  2. 00:29:899 (1) - Just same as above if you agreed with my theory.
Not really much to say, just a peaceful easy as it should be.

Cloud's Normal

1. 00:20:331 (2) - This slider seems to be quite insensible. It is starting on voice, same as previous slider, but actually the following voice is on 00:20:818, where you placed a circle, while this slider ends on 00:20:656, where you can barely hear a sound, there actually is some kind of very quiet hit-hat cymbal, which is definitely a mistake to map, especially on normal diff, and moreover when there are more intelligent things to follow. Circle on 00:20:818 (3) should definitely be removed and the slider extended to 00:20:818. Actually it's just the worst think that can appear on low diffs if we talk about rhythm - mappping non-emphasized notes in song, thus resulting in confusion due to denying player play the main song instruments, so he cannot hold the rhythm properly as he's forced to play something what is almost not audiable.
  2. 00:22:926 (2) - Same as above
  3. 00:30:710 (2) - Same as above
  4. 00:33:304 (2) - Same as above
Not a bad difficulty, but I recommend you to get rid of these bad rhythm-wise patterns. It doesn't make much sense and it just makes normal diff harder than it is supposed to be. Even without it, I think the difficulty would be at the top of its recommended difficulty. Respectively, most newbies are able to play normals in few days, this will take more than just few, so I do not think there is a reason to make it even harder. Also take in consideration that Easy is really easy, without any surprises, it could be ideal map for first play, so the gap between it is even increased of such things are mapped. But everything else apart from this seemed fine.

Insane

1. 00:47:304 (4) - Remove this note as it seems you followed and even hitsounded drums in this part, but there actually isn't a sound on this one, the drums start on 00:47:413. I know there is a ring sound or something, but I think it was inappropriate to mix it like this, and especially putting here a hitsound of drum, which really isn't there. If you definitely want to keep it, though I think it is not much better to play something what isn't here, at least remove that clap hitsound and replace it with whistle to make this follow the ring sound I talked about, so there isn't a drum hitsound on empty place.
  2. 00:08:494 (2) - You should remake this to a circle, because there is no sound on 00:08:575, thus mapping it doesn't make it more fun or creative. I find it more fun if there is actually a jump like this or something similar.
  3. 00:48:872 (1,2,3) - There is actually problem which is not very nice to see, not like it is your mistake, but like it is not very friendly thing to mappers. Rhythm variety. When you listen to the song, you think it is regular 1/4 triplet. But you can notice there is a gap between 00:48:872 (1,2) - and 00:49:034 (3) - that means there is inconsistent gap, you can pretty clearly hear it on 25% speed. The notes are really placed with 1/6 on 00:48:818 - 00:48:872 - 00:49:034. If you try it you will agree this rhythm fits exactly into it after slowing the song down. This needs to be consulted before the map is qualified, chaning 1/6 for 1/4 is an issue.
Fine diff, not much to say apart from some rhythm stuff which could be improved.

Skystar's Extra

1. 01:12:387 (3) - The slider is unsnapped, it is on 01:12:387 (3) - while it should be on 01:12:385.
Wanted to mention that 1/6 issue, because I expected you also didn't notice it, but due to the overmap, especially over that 1/6 part I think there is no way to fix it without harming the map.

Conclusion: Rankable

I guess I do not have to comment a lot. The map was fine, spread was a little out because of Normal diff, but if some things I mentioned are changed, I think it should fit a bit more. Mostly there were just random mistakes or just inaccurate rhythms, where some things which were not in song were still mapped and so on. But after all, I think the map was not very messed up and it is probably ready. I'll give a star when I'm able to. Good luck.
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

Wafu wrote:

From modding queue

Red - Unrankable
Blue - Highly recommended
Black - Suggestion
General

1. I think you should make the same kiai thingy as CloudSplash16 did on Normal, or remove it there. I think there is no need for inconsistency, especially when that effect on normal fits well.
  2. I recommend to add 園田智也 (Sonoda Tomoya) to tags as he did most job on this song like a composer and lyricist. He definitely shouldn't be just kicked off from this song. ye
  3. Add two timing points (red, obviously), one on 00:36:385, second on 00:39:304 to fix downbeat issue in this part, as from what I hear, there is same sound on 00:36:385 as 00:35:413 and it is formed really similar, thus both seem like a downbeat. Then also 00:37:682 sound more like a downbeat than 00:38:006, definitely. the first 2 im not quite sure about but the others are not necessary. finish != downbeat. and usually downbeats have the kick sound on them.
  4. Disable the countdown, it sounds terrible when the map is starting along with song anyway. oop ^^'

Easy

1. 00:19:358 (4) - This makes quite bad rhythm when slider ends on downbeat on such a weird place. I recommend making the downbeat tappable here, it will be easier to play for newbies and to be honest, completely new part starts here so it shouldn't be connected to previous part this way, but anyway it's not that huge issue. lol i just like doing these sometimes for some variety, i think its fine because it makes the rhythm simpler.
  2. 00:29:899 (1) - Just same as above if you agreed with my theory.
Not really much to say, just a peaceful easy as it should be.

Insane

1. 00:47:304 (4) - Remove this note as it seems you followed and even hitsounded drums in this part, but there actually isn't a sound on this one, the drums start on 00:47:413. I know there is a ring sound or something, but I think it was inappropriate to mix it like this, and especially putting here a hitsound of drum, which really isn't there. If you definitely want to keep it, though I think it is not much better to play something what isn't here, at least remove that clap hitsound and replace it with whistle to make this follow the ring sound I talked about, so there isn't a drum hitsound on empty place. are u sure? i certainly hear a drum.
  2. 00:08:494 (2) - You should remake this to a circle, because there is no sound on 00:08:575, thus mapping it doesn't make it more fun or creative. I find it more fun if there is actually a jump like this or something similar. i could but i think 1/4 slider gives more emphasis on the following slider. just a little overmap.
  3. 00:48:872 (1,2,3) - There is actually problem which is not very nice to see, not like it is your mistake, but like it is not very friendly thing to mappers. Rhythm variety. When you listen to the song, you think it is regular 1/4 triplet. But you can notice there is a gap between 00:48:872 (1,2) - and 00:49:034 (3) - that means there is inconsistent gap, you can pretty clearly hear it on 25% speed. The notes are really placed with 1/6 on 00:48:818 - 00:48:872 - 00:49:034. If you try it you will agree this rhythm fits exactly into it after slowing the song down. This needs to be consulted before the map is qualified, chaning 1/6 for 1/4 is an issue. ill discuss this a bit more. but i 1/4 does seem to be fine playability wise and also it fits with the drums. worst case ill just omit this part :X
Fine diff, not much to say apart from some rhythm stuff which could be improved.

Conclusion: Rankable

I guess I do not have to comment a lot. The map was fine, spread was a little out because of Normal diff, but if some things I mentioned are changed, I think it should fit a bit more. Mostly there were just random mistakes or just inaccurate rhythms, where some things which were not in song were still mapped and so on. But after all, I think the map was not very messed up and it is probably ready. I'll give a star when I'm able to. Good luck.
ty!
Wafu

Kibbleru wrote:

are u sure? i certainly hear a drum.
Eh sorry, I didn't notice there is actually a reverse drum, however it is almost not audiable, so that whistle would probably fit better, but not like it matters now.

Also I wanted to say you might have used a video codec which has a fast-decode function, the video might lag on slower machines. For example on my second PC it does. If you agree I might probably provide the video, just ask if you agree. :)
Rukaru
hello Kibbleru. o/
mod as requested.

[General]
fine~

[Easy]
  1. 00:13:358 (3,4) - how about change this to a slider? because you can hear similar melody or music in 00:12:710 (2,5)
  2. 00:29:899 (1) - split into 2 notes? should be better to emphasize finishes on downbeat
  3. 00:36:385 (3) - hmm....how about change this into a normal 2/1 slider? to emphasize the finish better. try it. :)
[Cloud's Normal]
  1. 00:10:115 (3,4) - I personally don't like this. it seems (4) rather forced. I recommend you to change (3) into a repeat slider. a sound here 00:10:602 just doesn't feel right for me. well...try it first.
  2. 00:11:250 (2,3) - here too. make same rhythm with above ^
  3. 00:12:061 (1,2) - change to 1/1 slider maybe? to emphasize the piano better.
  4. 00:37:034 (2) - change to 2 notes please? it plays better imo
  5. 01:22:602 (2,3) - swap place? slider first then a note? because you are following vocal here 01:21:467 (2,3,1) - so I thought this will emphasize the vocal better.
[Hard]
  1. 00:12:548 (2) - remove whistle
  2. 00:31:358 (4,5,1) - uwaah...this sounds bad imo. triplet doesn't fit with calm music here. consider removing (5)
  3. 00:32:494 (4) - I think whistle is better than clap here. it goes well with 00:31:358 (4). try it
  4. 01:14:656 (2) - change to 2 notes please *1/2 rhythm. this one doesn't fit the music imo. the vocal here 01:14:818 is quite catchy. it would be great if you do this. oh ya, use whistle on both notes if you change.
  5. 01:23:250 (1,2) - swap maybe? circle first then a slider.
  6. 01:26:980 (4) - personal preference, I prefer this are 2 circle instead of slider.
[Insane]
  1. 00:12:385 (2) - remove whistle in slider tail. doesn't fit with whistle on this 00:12:710 (3)
  2. 00:13:196 (6) - how about moving this to x192 y192?
  3. 00:13:683 (2,3) - ctrl+g this if you do ^
  4. 00:32:494 (1) - it must start here 00:32:818 instead.
  5. 01:23:737 (3) - I don't like this one tbh. it just doesn't play well in my case. dunno tho... I feel it is better if you change this to a note.
[]
that's all. sorry I can't mod Skystar's Extra. it is far beyond my ability. I can't play it, so yeah.... xD

Easy is your best map in my opinion. it brings the music at its best. I have to say that I am not really fond with Hard and Normal difficulty. well....it's just a personal preference. doesn't matter.

sorry for poor mod. I hope this help.
Shad0w1and
Just a reminder: you might ask cloud increase star diff of normal a little bit and lower the star diff of insane a little bit, I just saw a map DQ and the spread is one of the reason.
1.25 is a kind of dangerous region.
you might also ask some QAT to confirm about it.owo
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

Rukaru wrote:

hello Kibbleru. o/
mod as requested.

[General]
fine~

[Easy]
  1. 00:13:358 (3,4) - how about change this to a slider? because you can hear similar melody or music in 00:12:710 (2,5) its the same tbh
  2. 00:29:899 (1) - split into 2 notes? should be better to emphasize finishes on downbeat i want the slide though. fits music
  3. 00:36:385 (3) - hmm....how about change this into a normal 2/1 slider? to emphasize the finish better. try it. :) ill consider this one, but i didn't really want to skip the downbeat either
[Hard]
  1. 00:12:548 (2) - remove whistle instruments
  2. 00:31:358 (4,5,1) - uwaah...this sounds bad imo. triplet doesn't fit with calm music here. consider removing (5) k
  3. 00:32:494 (4) - I think whistle is better than clap here. it goes well with 00:31:358 (4). try it nah doesn't fit
  4. 01:14:656 (2) - change to 2 notes please *1/2 rhythm. this one doesn't fit the music imo. the vocal here 01:14:818 is quite catchy. it would be great if you do this. oh ya, use whistle on both notes if you change. i emphasize drums
  5. 01:23:250 (1,2) - swap maybe? circle first then a slider. slider head emphasize finish sound better
  6. 01:26:980 (4) - personal preference, I prefer this are 2 circle instead of slider. k
[Insane]
  1. 00:12:385 (2) - remove whistle in slider tail. doesn't fit with whistle on this 00:12:710 (3) same as hard
  2. 00:13:196 (6) - how about moving this to x192 y192? bleh
  3. 00:13:683 (2,3) - ctrl+g this if you do ^
  4. 00:32:494 (1) - it must start here 00:32:818 instead. idk i was just playing around and i found this felt cool.
  5. 01:23:737 (3) - I don't like this one tbh. it just doesn't play well in my case. dunno tho... I feel it is better if you change this to a note. i just made it flow better.
[]
that's all. sorry I can't mod Skystar's Extra. it is far beyond my ability. I can't play it, so yeah.... xD

Easy is your best map in my opinion. it brings the music at its best. I have to say that I am not really fond with Hard and Normal difficulty. well....it's just a personal preference. doesn't matter.

sorry for poor mod. I hope this help.
thanks
mrturtle99
Hi from my modding queue~
Easy
01:09:142 (1) - this looks kind of weirdly placed next 01:08:494 (4) - , why not try moving it to x:440 y:240?
Cloud's Normal
00:19:845 (1,2) - I think these would look better if they were at the same angle, or a more pronounced angle in relation to each other
00:50:331 (1,1) - not sure about stacking the end point of one slider on top the start of another in a normal
Hard
00:10:764 (1) - I think this blanket could be better if moved up 3 grid marks (y:192)
Insane
01:19:521 (1) - this slider looks kind of weird to me, consider making it symmetrical with only the middle point red
01:21:467 (5) - might want to NC this as it is where new vocal phrase begins
Ugh, short mod, but whatever, I'll throw in a star. Hope this gets ranked!
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

mrturtle99 wrote:

Hi from my modding queue~
Easy
01:09:142 (1) - this looks kind of weirdly placed next 01:08:494 (4) - , why not try moving it to x:440 y:240? looks okay to me owo

Hard
00:10:764 (1) - I think this blanket could be better if moved up 3 grid marks (y:192) wasn't going for a blanket

Insane
01:19:521 (1) - this slider looks kind of weird to me, consider making it symmetrical with only the middle point red i think its fine
01:21:467 (5) - might want to NC this as it is where new vocal phrase begins nice
Ugh, short mod, but whatever, I'll throw in a star. Hope this gets ranked!
ty for mod/star
Little
Wafu

Wafu wrote:

Cloud's Normal

1. 00:20:331 (2) - This slider seems to be quite insensible. It is starting on voice, same as previous slider, but actually the following voice is on 00:20:818, where you placed a circle, while this slider ends on 00:20:656, where you can barely hear a sound, there actually is some kind of very quiet hit-hat cymbal, which is definitely a mistake to map, especially on normal diff, and moreover when there are more intelligent things to follow. Circle on 00:20:818 (3) should definitely be removed and the slider extended to 00:20:818. Actually it's just the worst think that can appear on low diffs if we talk about rhythm - mappping non-emphasized notes in song, thus resulting in confusion due to denying player play the main song instruments, so he cannot hold the rhythm properly as he's forced to play something what is almost not audiable. Rhythm feels really dry and awkward without click at 00:20:818 The player is not actively "playing" the slider end. It's a held note because of the sustain in the music.
  2. 00:22:926 (2) - Same as above
  3. 00:30:710 (2) - Same as above
  4. 00:33:304 (2) - Same as above
Not a bad difficulty, but I recommend you to get rid of these bad rhythm-wise patterns. It doesn't make much sense and it just makes normal diff harder than it is supposed to be. Even without it, I think the difficulty would be at the top of its recommended difficulty. Respectively, most newbies are able to play normals in few days, this will take more than just few, so I do not think there is a reason to make it even harder. Also take in consideration that Easy is really easy, without any surprises, it could be ideal map for first play, so the gap between it is even increased of such things are mapped. But everything else apart from this seemed fine.
Can't do much without remapping, which I don't have time for, so I'll just let Kibb deal with it... I was specifically requested to make a hard Normal of ~2.2 star, but then Kibb made weird spread around it. :< Now I need to make the map easier, and while I personally don't care about star rating, Kibb wants it below 2.25 star to have Normal icon, but star diff gap to Hard is huge relative to that with Easy. Blame Kibb :<
Rukaru

Rukaru wrote:

[Cloud's Normal]
  1. 00:10:115 (3,4) - I personally don't like this. it seems (4) rather forced. I recommend you to change (3) into a repeat slider. a sound here 00:10:602 just doesn't feel right for me. well...try it first. Seems fine for me.
  2. 00:11:250 (2,3) - here too. make same rhythm with above ^ No, current rhythm is better.
  3. 00:12:061 (1,2) - change to 1/1 slider maybe? to emphasize the piano better. Uh.. current rhythm emphasizes that way better.
  4. 00:37:034 (2) - change to 2 notes please? it plays better imo Prefer slider because of sustained electric guitar sound cutting off at the end.
  5. 01:22:602 (2,3) - swap place? slider first then a note? because you are following vocal here 01:21:467 (2,3,1) - so I thought this will emphasize the vocal better. I don't really want to emphasize vocals. It makes too much repetition of the circle + slider 1/2 spaced in that section.
mrturtle99

mrturtle99 wrote:

00:19:845 (1,2) - I think these would look better if they were at the same angle, or a more pronounced angle in relation to each other I think it looks fine as it is.
00:50:331 (1,1) - not sure about stacking the end point of one slider on top the start of another in a normal Removed the first slider.
Thanks.
Nerfed the difficulty a bit.
Cloud's Normal
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: ray of bullet.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 50291
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 2.3

[Metadata]
Title:Ray of bullet
TitleUnicode:Ray of bullet
Artist:Iris Freyja(CV:Hidaka Rina), Mononobe Mitsuki(CV:Numakura Manami)
ArtistUnicode:イリス・フレイア(CV:日高里菜)、物部深月(CV:沼倉愛美)
Creator:Kibbleru
Version:Cloud's Normal
Source:銃皇無尽のファフニール
Tags:Juuou Mujin no Fafnir ending ed skystar amamiya yuko CloudSplash16 園田智也 Sonoda Tomoya
BeatmapID:644945
BeatmapSetID:280999

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5.4
SliderMultiplier:1.1
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,0,"fanfir.flv"
0,0,"fafnir BG!.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
9467,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
19845,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
34764,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
49683,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
50980,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
66223,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
66548,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
82115,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
85034,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
85358,-100,4,2,1,45,0,1
85683,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
86007,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
86331,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
86656,-100,4,2,1,65,0,1
86980,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
87142,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 150,172,214
Combo2 : 57,74,94
Combo3 : 223,57,136

[HitObjects]
212,112,710,5,2,0:0:0:0:
320,92,1034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,72,1358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,72,1683,6,0,P|458:118|452:171,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,224,2169,2,0,L|457:274,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,256,2656,2,0,P|294:246|240:255,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,288,3304,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,364,3629,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,255,3953,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,180,4277,6,0,P|154:126|183:81,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,56,4764,2,0,L|284:72,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,128,5250,6,0,P|409:173|403:226,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,280,5736,2,0,L|409:330,1,55,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
300,328,6223,2,0,L|278:277,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,238,6548,2,0,L|245:183,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,132,6872,6,0,P|220:144|152:112,1,110,4|2,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
116,92,7358,1,10,0:0:0:0:
116,92,7521,2,0,L|105:201,1,110,8|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,256,8007,6,0,P|132:288|212:292,1,110,4|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
252,288,8494,1,10,0:0:0:0:
252,288,8656,2,0,P|304:276|372:304,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,312,9142,2,0,L|426:260,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,208,9467,5,4,3:2:0:0:
371,124,9791,1,10,0:0:0:0:
276,179,10115,2,0,P|249:187|222:187,1,55,0|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,221,10440,2,0,P|151:214|127:200,1,55,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,172,10764,6,0,L|87:281,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,336,11250,2,0,P|143:321|197:329,1,110,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,348,11737,1,10,0:0:0:0:
360,340,12061,6,0,P|381:323|396:300,1,55,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,250,12385,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,176,12710,2,0,P|331:122|349:71,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,36,13196,2,0,L|446:28,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
441,139,13683,5,10,0:0:0:0:
340,176,14007,1,2,3:2:0:0:
257,107,14331,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,144,14656,6,0,L|144:253,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,348,15304,2,0,P|251:364|303:348,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
384,272,15953,6,0,L|390:217,1,55,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,188,16277,2,0,L|429:133,1,55,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,84,16602,2,0,P|355:109|301:104,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,72,17250,6,0,L|144:52,1,55,10|10,3:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,188,17899,2,0,L|247:297,1,110,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,352,18385,1,4,3:2:0:0:
152,308,18710,2,0,P|126:298|99:296,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,300,19034,1,4,3:2:0:0:
104,207,19358,2,0,P|110:154|86:105,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
52,64,19845,6,0,L|161:67,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,104,20331,2,0,L|313:100,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,100,20818,1,10,0:0:0:0:
312,195,21142,6,0,P|300:248|323:297,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,332,21629,2,0,L|418:328,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
468,352,21953,2,0,L|464:298,1,55,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,196,22440,6,0,L|431:86,1,110,0|10,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,32,22926,2,0,P|383:47|331:35,1,110,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,20,23413,1,10,0:0:0:0:
168,36,23737,6,0,P|134:77|136:131,1,110,0|10,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,180,24223,2,0,L|136:228,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
92,264,24548,2,0,L|115:312,1,55,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,368,25034,6,0,P|266:364|309:331,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,284,25521,2,0,L|328:174,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,120,26007,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,56,26331,6,0,P|187:80|134:71,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,56,26818,2,0,L|73:110,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
40,156,27142,2,0,L|46:210,1,55,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,316,27629,6,0,P|129:337|182:324,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,296,28115,2,0,P|286:292|341:295,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,300,28602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,240,28926,6,0,P|501:187|480:137,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,112,29413,2,0,P|405:120|378:120,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
334,154,29738,2,0,P|307:147|283:133,1,55,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,76,30223,6,0,L|195:185,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,239,30710,2,0,P|131:264|78:255,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,236,31196,1,10,0:0:0:0:
36,128,31521,6,0,L|139:91,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,76,32007,2,0,L|193:130,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
184,184,32331,2,0,L|132:202,1,55,0|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
28,235,32818,6,0,P|25:289|56:333,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,340,33304,2,0,P|167:336|222:339,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,344,33791,1,10,0:0:0:0:
380,308,34115,5,0,3:0:0:0:
296,236,34440,2,0,P|288:209|288:182,1,55,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,144,34765,2,0,P|261:119|281:100,1,55,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,45,35088,2,0,P|305:37|333:37,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,56,35413,6,0,L|428:156,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,256,36061,1,2,3:2:0:0:
476,256,36385,6,0,P|422:255|377:284,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
284,344,37034,2,0,P|229:353|175:344,1,110,10|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
104,264,37683,6,0,L|96:154,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
88,44,38331,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,91,38656,2,0,P|241:100|293:81,1,110,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,36,39304,6,0,L|385:90,1,55,4|4,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
368,200,39791,1,4,3:2:0:0:
368,200,40115,2,0,B|340:204|340:204|288:196|288:196|260:200,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,212,40602,5,12,0:0:0:0:
140,124,40926,1,10,0:0:0:0:
227,60,41250,2,0,P|281:48|332:65,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,92,41737,5,10,0:0:0:0:
368,200,42061,2,0,L|356:312,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,364,42548,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,308,42872,1,2,3:2:0:0:
160,361,43196,5,4,0:0:0:0:
66,304,43521,1,10,0:0:0:0:
161,251,43845,2,0,P|180:200|161:149,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,108,44331,5,10,0:0:0:0:
232,88,44656,2,0,L|340:72,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,64,45142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
364,168,45467,1,10,0:0:0:0:
437,246,45791,6,0,P|447:300|422:347,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,320,46277,2,0,P|321:315|266:315,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,327,46764,2,0,P|168:295|114:292,1,110,4|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
8,320,47413,6,0,L|35:213,1,110,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
68,108,48061,1,4,3:2:0:0:
256,192,48223,12,4,49683,3:2:0:0:
8,320,50980,6,0,P|60:303|112:318,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,356,51629,1,2,3:2:0:0:
308,296,51953,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,200,52277,6,0,L|244:90,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,8,52926,1,2,3:2:0:0:
387,92,53250,1,10,0:0:0:0:
296,152,53575,6,0,P|245:171|194:154,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,136,54061,2,0,L|155:245,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,300,54548,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,348,54872,6,0,P|313:341|351:303,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,200,55521,1,2,3:2:0:0:
296,152,55845,1,12,0:0:0:0:
196,200,56169,6,0,P|145:219|94:202,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,140,56818,1,2,3:2:0:0:
68,56,57142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
144,136,57467,6,0,L|155:245,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,340,58115,1,2,3:2:0:0:
24,260,58440,1,10,0:0:0:0:
103,184,58764,6,0,P|154:165|205:182,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,212,59250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,248,59575,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,248,59737,2,0,P|383:244|408:233,1,55,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,196,60061,6,0,L|459:86,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,60,60710,2,0,P|304:85|250:80,1,110,2|12,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,48,61358,6,0,L|155:158,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,208,61845,2,0,L|152:264,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
220,344,62331,2,0,P|273:340|313:304,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
332,196,62980,5,10,0:0:0:0:
312,88,63304,1,2,3:2:0:0:
416,124,63629,1,10,0:0:0:0:
332,196,63953,6,0,L|222:192,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,188,64440,1,0,3:0:0:0:
168,188,64602,2,0,P|128:151|121:98,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,31,65250,6,0,P|261:44|316:40,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,36,65737,2,0,L|365:90,1,55,0|12,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,144,66061,2,0,L|349:198,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,300,66548,6,0,P|257:320|204:310,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,260,67196,1,2,3:2:0:0:
103,150,67521,1,10,0:0:0:0:
194,89,67845,6,0,P|247:103|299:87,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,44,68494,1,2,3:2:0:0:
388,152,68818,1,10,0:0:0:0:
475,216,69142,6,0,P|491:267|477:320,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,364,69629,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,320,69953,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,348,70277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,348,70440,6,0,L|124:352,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,296,71088,1,2,3:2:0:0:
87,201,71413,1,10,0:0:0:0:
182,256,71737,6,0,P|235:260|282:231,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,136,72385,1,2,3:2:0:0:
360,28,72710,1,10,0:0:0:0:
360,28,73034,6,0,L|254:59,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,92,73683,1,2,3:2:0:0:
40,68,74008,1,10,0:0:0:0:
40,68,74332,6,0,L|71:173,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,224,74818,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,196,75142,2,0,L|252:192,1,55,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,216,75467,6,0,P|351:232|402:214,1,110,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,192,75953,2,0,L|463:301,2,110,8|2|8,0:0|3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,76926,6,0,P|348:79|297:97,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,112,77413,2,0,L|189:115,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
80,124,77899,2,0,L|96:232,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
116,340,78548,5,10,0:0:0:0:
200,268,78872,2,0,P|250:250|302:266,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,248,79521,6,0,P|428:196|410:145,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,100,80007,2,0,L|424:67,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
316,44,80494,2,0,L|227:109,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
140,176,81142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
200,268,81467,2,0,P|227:276|254:276,1,55,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,310,81792,2,0,P|325:303|349:289,1,55,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,252,82115,6,0,L|400:136,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,88,82602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
396,88,82764,2,0,P|348:62|294:68,1,110,0|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,92,83250,6,0,P|193:112|141:99,1,110,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,84,83737,1,10,0:0:0:0:
88,84,83899,2,0,L|99:193,1,110,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,248,84385,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,248,84548,6,0,P|158:227|210:240,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,256,85034,2,0,P|291:249|314:235,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,248,85359,2,0,P|382:223|389:197,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,168,85683,2,0,P|427:141|414:117,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,84,86007,6,0,L|317:74,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,116,86331,2,0,L|225:125,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,84,86656,2,0,L|133:74,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,116,86980,2,0,L|41:125,1,55,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Kibbleru
isnt it normal for E > N to have a relatively smaller gap.
Little
Yes, but it doesn't tend to be 1:3
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

CloudSplash16 wrote:

Yes, but it doesn't tend to be 1:3
o_O for me it does lol.
Topic Starter
Kibbleru
fk double post
Ringating
from my queue:

the only real issue with the bg was that the extraction was a bit rough (exhibit A, exhibit B, etc.).

all I could really do about this is recreate the image, which was an interesting exercise. I used this as the base image. other than the smoother extraction, the star placements are the most noticeable difference, followed by many smaller things.no kds
Little
2.25 still hard icon
rip
Topic Starter
Kibbleru
ty
sheela

Hey Kibbleru!

Easy

1. 00:08:331 (3) - Nazi, but a bit noticeable. Move this more further from the previous slider.
  2. 00:29:899 (1) - I'd commence the slider on the big downbeat, while there's a circle before it. The upbeat and the big downbeat are strong beats, so I thought a circle would be best to cover the upbeat then the head of the slider on the downbeat, like 00:32:818 (1) . The slider 00:37:683 (1) sounds fitting with the rhythm because of the strong beat on the upbeat.
  3. 00:56:169 (1) - It should be me, but I think I hear a little a crash in the music.
  4. 01:13:683 (5,1) - There's a distance inconsistency here. You can try rotating a bit the short slider.

Cloud's Normal

1. 00:29:738 (3) - It seems that the tail forgot the finish and the clap.
The difficulty looks perfect to me! Although, I kind of worry about the 1/1 stacks, since you use more the stack on 1/2 rhythms. So they may cause a little confusion. You might want to also change a little similar patterns like 00:59:575 (3,4) . From what I see in your difficulty, there would be a slider before the circle.

Hard

1. 00:01:521 (2) - Because the music in that section feels slow, the distance between the circle and the previous slider seems to have a 1/1 gap. Blame my skills, but try reducing the distance.
  2. 00:01:683 (1,2) - Add a little more distance, like you did to 00:04:277 (1,2,3) ? The beats are similar and they're strong.
  3. 00:14:656 (1,2) - Reduce the distance to get the consistency?
  4. 00:36:061 (3,1) - In my opinion, it'd be better if the slider (1) doesn't get overlap by the other slider. It makes a little awkward movement (blame my skills), and players might fail. Maybe adding more distance between them, or change the rhythm, like this:
  5. 00:47:521 (1,2) - It seems a bit hard when you go from (1) to (2). I suggest you reduce the distance.
  6. 00:53:250 (4) - It's not a big deal, but try changing the curve's direction to the right. It just makes a better circular flow.

Insane

1. 00:17:575 (3) - In my opinion, this note can be deleted. The rhythm seems to follow the drum, and the beat on 00:17:575 is the snare (?). If the mote is deleted, I think the play would be better.
  2. 00:32:494 (1) - I would try reducing this a 1/2 a beat, then there's the 1/1 slider on 00:32:818 . This would leave a strong object (circle, head of the slider) to land on the big downbeat.
  3. 00:35:899 (2,3) - I think reducing the distance a bit will better with the music. It would let 00:36:061 (3,1) have a larger distance, which would make more sense.
  4. 01:05:737 (3) - Moving this further from the previous circle would improve the movement in my opinion. The previous patterns seem to put pressure in you, like it starts to go well, after it gets hard. It starts on 01:03:953 - so moving the circle would make the play funner.

Skystar's Extra

1. 00:15:142 (2) - The whistle sounds out of place to me. Try the sampleset soft and no addition.
  2. 00:32:493 (1) - The circle touches the bar. Please move it down.
  3. 00:38:980 (1,2) - The flow would be best if the position is switched (Ctrl + G).
  4. 00:40:521 (3,1) - The stack doesn't to stack properly, if you test it. Because of that, it's kind of unreadable. You should try moving them to a new place.
  5. 01:11:169 (4,1) - Maybe replacing them by a 1/4 slider? It's kind of hard to click the circles.

This should be it! I couldn't find much, but here's a star! Let me know if you have questions, and good luck with the map!
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

sheela901 wrote:

Hey Kibbleru!

Easy

1. 00:08:331 (3) - Nazi, but a bit noticeable. Move this more further from the previous slider. ye
  2. 00:29:899 (1) - I'd commence the slider on the big downbeat, while there's a circle before it. The upbeat and the big downbeat are strong beats, so I thought a circle would be best to cover the upbeat then the head of the slider on the downbeat, like 00:32:818 (1) . The slider 00:37:683 (1) sounds fitting with the rhythm because of the strong beat on the upbeat. i think the slide fits the kinda sliding sound well
  3. 00:56:169 (1) - It should be me, but I think I hear a little a crash in the music. applied for all diff
  4. 01:13:683 (5,1) - There's a distance inconsistency here. You can try rotating a bit the short slider. this is on purpose for asthetic reasons.

Hard

1. 00:01:521 (2) - Because the music in that section feels slow, the distance between the circle and the previous slider seems to have a 1/1 gap. Blame my skills, but try reducing the distance. nerfed slightly
  2. 00:01:683 (1,2) - Add a little more distance, like you did to 00:04:277 (1,2,3) ? The beats are similar and they're strong. k
  3. 00:14:656 (1,2) - Reduce the distance to get the consistency? i think this is fine
  4. 00:36:061 (3,1) - In my opinion, it'd be better if the slider (1) doesn't get overlap by the other slider. It makes a little awkward movement (blame my skills), and players might fail. Maybe adding more distance between them, or change the rhythm, like this: imo the antijumps are fine o-o
  5. 00:47:521 (1,2) - It seems a bit hard when you go from (1) to (2). I suggest you reduce the distance. k
  6. 00:53:250 (4) - It's not a big deal, but try changing the curve's direction to the right. It just makes a better circular flow. no i like this :3

Insane

1. 00:17:575 (3) - In my opinion, this note can be deleted. The rhythm seems to follow the drum, and the beat on 00:17:575 is the snare (?). If the mote is deleted, I think the play would be better. personally i think that sound is quite strong
  2. 00:32:494 (1) - I would try reducing this a 1/2 a beat, then there's the 1/1 slider on 00:32:818 . This would leave a strong object (circle, head of the slider) to land on the big downbeat. i like how this feels though :D
  3. 00:35:899 (2,3) - I think reducing the distance a bit will better with the music. It would let 00:36:061 (3,1) have a larger distance, which would make more sense. i c what u mean but i can't think of any way to apply this and still look good :C
  4. 01:05:737 (3) - Moving this further from the previous circle would improve the movement in my opinion. The previous patterns seem to put pressure in you, like it starts to go well, after it gets hard. It starts on 01:03:953 - so moving the circle would make the play funner. ok!

This should be it! I couldn't find much, but here's a star! Let me know if you have questions, and good luck with the map!

ty!
DeletedUser_5227826
beautiful map love this good job
Iceskulls
xD update your beatmap thread
[General]
  • looks fine
[Skystar]
  1. 00:12:223 (2) - Delete whistle at head ? sound not right to me
  2. 00:13:358 - Add whistle here ?
  3. 00:32:493 (1) - You can move this down about because it looks nearly overlap hp bar here for me
[Insane]
  1. 00:22:926 (3,3) - Not necessary but this looks nearly stack so I guess stack it would improve aesthetic here
  2. 00:24:223 (4) - Whistle here ?
  3. 00:26:169 (6) - Whistle ?
  4. 01:08:169 (2) - I guess ctrl+g this would make flow here 01:07:845 (1,2,3,4,5) - nice
  5. 01:09:142 (1,4,5) - Aesthetic- stack here ? at (1) 's tail
  6. 01:25:521 (2,3) - Ctrl+G these would make flow here 01:25:358 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - a bit better imo
[Hard]
  1. 00:07:358 (2,3) - Jumps and flow here kinda a bit too much for hard diff imo , you can try ctrl+g (3) to make flow a bit more smooth
  2. 00:11:250 (3,4) - Try this?
  3. 00:22:115 (4) - 00:23:413 (4) - the whistle at tail seem a bit redundant here , why don't you hitsound slider here just like what you did here 00:24:061 (3) -
  4. 01:06:142 (2,3,4,1) - This rhythm pattern kinda hard for hard diff imo because players have to play triplet then hold cursor for slider the triplet agian , I think it better make players play this a bit more better by delete the usage of slider so player can just click triplet here which should be hard enough for them to play now here imo
[Cloud]
  1. 00:11:250 (2,3) - imo this rhythm sound better or
  2. 00:32:007 (2,3) - I'd would focus on vocal here so it consistent with 00:30:223 (1,2,3) - a bit
  3. 01:22:115 - End kiai here just like kibbleru ?
[Easy]
  1. 00:00:386 - Redundant green timing point
The spread between Normal and Easy is fine , I take a look a the rhythm and spacing and it pretty balance between each diffs
Easy use mostly 1/1 rhythm and spacing with the mix use of 1/2 repeat slider and normal use some 1/2 rhythm to take place of those 1/2 repeat slider while also keep the other parts of rhythm look like normal so it will not feel weird between easy and normal when it come to rhythm so I guess this is fine

Nice

Call me back
DeletedUser_5227826
i want to make a little suggestion... i think difficulty level between hard and insane is a little too much
reason being, insane i play 10 times and can only get like 75% with no fail mode and cant even pass without. but hard i get B on sightread and after 10 play i almost FC it with only 2 combo break and no miss

they are very good maps both of them but maybe consider adding hyper difficulty for between hard and insane. because of insane's very hard difficulty. i dont think difference between hard and insane should be so different that on completely different play level. not right to find hard super ez but insane super duper hard
Little
sheela901

sheela901 wrote:

Cloud's Normal

1. 00:29:738 (3) - It seems that the tail forgot the finish and the clap. Fixed.
The difficulty looks perfect to me! Although, I kind of worry about the 1/1 stacks, since you use more the stack on 1/2 rhythms. So they may cause a little confusion. You might want to also change a little similar patterns like 00:59:575 (3,4) . From what I see in your difficulty, there would be a slider before the circle. I know that using different stack rhythms is harder, but these match the song best, and can't really find nice way to change it. I prefer to keep them. As for the pattern you mentioned, that one is different because the release on the vocal note is cut.
CelsiusLK

CelsiusLK wrote:

[Cloud]
  1. 00:11:250 (2,3) - imo this rhythm sound better I prefer my current rhythm. It follows the instrument.or
  2. 00:32:007 (2,3) - I'd would focus on vocal here so it consistent with 00:30:223 (1,2,3) - a bit No, that breaks my rhythm pattern. If you look at this whole section, you'll see the rhythm is just a consistently repeating pattern of 8 beats. Those 1/2 sliders are used to show that interesting instrument sound.
  3. 01:22:115 - End kiai here just like kibbleru ? I like my kiai end better than Kibb's. I feel that it's better to continue kiai there because the energy of the song continues to build right up to that last note.
Thanks.
Cloud's Normal
osu file format v14

[General]
PreviewTime: 50291

[Editor]

[Metadata]
Tags:Juuou Mujin no Fafnir ending ed skystar amamiya yuko CloudSplash16 園田智也 Sonoda Tomoya

[Difficulty]

[Events]
Video,0,"fanfir.flv"
0,0,"Fafnir yey.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
9467,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
19845,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
34764,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
49683,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
50980,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
66223,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
66548,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
82115,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
85034,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
85358,-100,4,2,1,45,0,1
85683,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
86007,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
86331,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
86656,-100,4,2,1,65,0,1
86980,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
87142,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
212,112,710,5,2,0:0:0:0:
320,92,1034,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,72,1358,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,72,1683,6,0,P|458:118|452:171,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,224,2169,2,0,L|457:274,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,256,2656,2,0,P|294:246|240:255,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,288,3304,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,364,3629,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,255,3953,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,180,4277,6,0,P|154:126|183:81,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,56,4764,2,0,L|284:72,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,128,5250,6,0,P|409:173|403:226,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,280,5736,2,0,L|409:330,1,55,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
300,328,6223,2,0,L|278:277,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,238,6548,2,0,L|245:183,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,132,6872,6,0,P|220:144|152:112,1,110,4|2,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
116,92,7358,1,10,0:0:0:0:
116,92,7521,2,0,L|105:201,1,110,8|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,256,8007,6,0,P|132:288|212:292,1,110,4|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
252,288,8494,1,10,0:0:0:0:
252,288,8656,2,0,P|304:276|372:304,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,312,9142,2,0,L|426:260,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,208,9467,5,4,3:2:0:0:
371,124,9791,1,10,0:0:0:0:
276,179,10115,2,0,P|249:187|222:187,1,55,0|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,221,10440,2,0,P|151:214|127:200,1,55,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,172,10764,6,0,L|87:281,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,336,11250,2,0,P|143:321|197:329,1,110,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,348,11737,1,10,0:0:0:0:
360,340,12061,6,0,P|381:323|396:300,1,55,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,250,12385,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,176,12710,2,0,P|331:122|349:71,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,36,13196,2,0,L|446:28,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
441,139,13683,5,10,0:0:0:0:
340,176,14007,1,2,3:2:0:0:
257,107,14331,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,144,14656,6,0,L|144:253,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,348,15304,2,0,P|251:364|303:348,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
384,272,15953,6,0,L|390:217,1,55,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,188,16277,2,0,L|429:133,1,55,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,84,16602,2,0,P|355:109|301:104,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,72,17250,6,0,L|144:52,1,55,10|10,3:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,188,17899,2,0,L|247:297,1,110,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,352,18385,1,4,3:2:0:0:
152,308,18710,2,0,P|126:298|99:296,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,300,19034,1,4,3:2:0:0:
104,207,19358,2,0,P|110:154|86:105,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
52,64,19845,6,0,L|161:67,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,104,20331,2,0,L|313:100,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,100,20818,1,10,0:0:0:0:
312,195,21142,6,0,P|300:248|323:297,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,332,21629,2,0,L|418:328,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
468,352,21953,2,0,L|464:298,1,55,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,196,22440,6,0,L|431:86,1,110,0|10,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,32,22926,2,0,P|383:47|331:35,1,110,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,20,23413,1,10,0:0:0:0:
168,36,23737,6,0,P|134:77|136:131,1,110,0|10,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,180,24223,2,0,L|136:228,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
92,264,24548,2,0,L|115:312,1,55,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,368,25034,6,0,P|266:364|309:331,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,284,25521,2,0,L|328:174,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,120,26007,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,56,26331,6,0,P|187:80|134:71,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,56,26818,2,0,L|73:110,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
40,156,27142,2,0,L|46:210,1,55,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,316,27629,6,0,P|129:337|182:324,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,296,28115,2,0,P|286:292|341:295,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,300,28602,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,240,28926,6,0,P|501:187|480:137,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,112,29413,2,0,P|405:120|378:120,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
334,154,29738,2,0,P|307:147|283:133,1,55,0|12,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,76,30223,6,0,L|195:185,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,239,30710,2,0,P|131:264|78:255,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,236,31196,1,10,0:0:0:0:
36,128,31521,6,0,L|139:91,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,76,32007,2,0,L|193:130,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
184,184,32331,2,0,L|132:202,1,55,0|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
28,235,32818,6,0,P|25:289|56:333,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,340,33304,2,0,P|167:336|222:339,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,344,33791,1,10,0:0:0:0:
380,308,34115,5,0,3:0:0:0:
296,236,34440,2,0,P|288:209|288:182,1,55,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,144,34765,2,0,P|261:119|281:100,1,55,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,45,35088,2,0,P|305:37|333:37,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,56,35413,6,0,L|428:156,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,256,36061,1,2,3:2:0:0:
476,256,36385,6,0,P|422:255|377:284,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
284,344,37034,2,0,P|229:353|175:344,1,110,10|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
104,264,37683,6,0,L|96:154,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
88,44,38331,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,91,38656,2,0,P|241:100|293:81,1,110,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,36,39304,6,0,L|385:90,1,55,4|4,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
368,200,39791,1,4,3:2:0:0:
368,200,40115,2,0,B|340:204|340:204|288:196|288:196|260:200,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,212,40602,5,12,0:0:0:0:
140,124,40926,1,10,0:0:0:0:
227,60,41250,2,0,P|281:48|332:65,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,92,41737,5,10,0:0:0:0:
368,200,42061,2,0,L|356:312,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,364,42548,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,308,42872,1,2,3:2:0:0:
160,361,43196,5,4,0:0:0:0:
66,304,43521,1,10,0:0:0:0:
161,251,43845,2,0,P|180:200|161:149,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,108,44331,5,10,0:0:0:0:
232,88,44656,2,0,L|340:72,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,64,45142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
364,168,45467,1,10,0:0:0:0:
437,246,45791,6,0,P|447:300|422:347,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,320,46277,2,0,P|321:315|266:315,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,327,46764,2,0,P|168:295|114:292,1,110,4|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
8,320,47413,6,0,L|35:213,1,110,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
68,108,48061,1,4,3:2:0:0:
256,192,48223,12,4,49683,3:2:0:0:
8,320,50980,6,0,P|60:303|112:318,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,356,51629,1,2,3:2:0:0:
308,296,51953,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,200,52277,6,0,L|244:90,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,8,52926,1,2,3:2:0:0:
387,92,53250,1,10,0:0:0:0:
296,152,53575,6,0,P|245:171|194:154,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,136,54061,2,0,L|155:245,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,300,54548,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,348,54872,6,0,P|313:341|351:303,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,200,55521,1,2,3:2:0:0:
296,152,55845,1,12,0:0:0:0:
196,200,56169,6,0,P|145:219|94:202,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,140,56818,1,2,3:2:0:0:
68,56,57142,1,10,0:0:0:0:
144,136,57467,6,0,L|155:245,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,340,58115,1,2,3:2:0:0:
24,260,58440,1,10,0:0:0:0:
103,184,58764,6,0,P|154:165|205:182,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,212,59250,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,248,59575,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,248,59737,2,0,P|383:244|408:233,1,55,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,196,60061,6,0,L|459:86,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,60,60710,2,0,P|304:85|250:80,1,110,2|12,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,48,61358,6,0,L|155:158,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,208,61845,2,0,L|152:264,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
220,344,62331,2,0,P|273:340|313:304,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
332,196,62980,5,10,0:0:0:0:
312,88,63304,1,2,3:2:0:0:
416,124,63629,1,10,0:0:0:0:
332,196,63953,6,0,L|222:192,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,188,64440,1,0,3:0:0:0:
168,188,64602,2,0,P|128:151|121:98,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,31,65250,6,0,P|261:44|316:40,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,36,65737,2,0,L|365:90,1,55,0|12,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,144,66061,2,0,L|349:198,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,300,66548,6,0,P|257:320|204:310,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,260,67196,1,2,3:2:0:0:
103,150,67521,1,10,0:0:0:0:
194,89,67845,6,0,P|247:103|299:87,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,44,68494,1,2,3:2:0:0:
388,152,68818,1,10,0:0:0:0:
475,216,69142,6,0,P|491:267|477:320,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,364,69629,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,320,69953,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,348,70277,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,348,70440,6,0,L|124:352,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,296,71088,1,2,3:2:0:0:
87,201,71413,1,10,0:0:0:0:
182,256,71737,6,0,P|235:260|282:231,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,136,72385,1,2,3:2:0:0:
360,28,72710,1,10,0:0:0:0:
360,28,73034,6,0,L|254:59,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,92,73683,1,2,3:2:0:0:
40,68,74008,1,10,0:0:0:0:
40,68,74332,6,0,L|71:173,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,224,74818,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,196,75142,2,0,L|252:192,1,55,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,216,75467,6,0,P|351:232|402:214,1,110,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,192,75953,2,0,L|463:301,2,110,8|2|8,0:0|3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,76926,6,0,P|348:79|297:97,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,112,77413,2,0,L|189:115,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
80,124,77899,2,0,L|96:232,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
116,340,78548,5,10,0:0:0:0:
200,268,78872,2,0,P|250:250|302:266,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,248,79521,6,0,P|428:196|410:145,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,100,80007,2,0,L|424:67,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
316,44,80494,2,0,L|227:109,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
140,176,81142,5,8,0:0:0:0:
200,268,81467,2,0,P|227:276|254:276,1,55,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,310,81792,2,0,P|325:303|349:289,1,55,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,252,82115,6,0,L|400:136,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,88,82602,1,2,0:0:0:0:
396,88,82764,2,0,P|348:62|294:68,1,110,0|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,92,83250,6,0,P|193:112|141:99,1,110,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,84,83737,1,10,0:0:0:0:
88,84,83899,2,0,L|99:193,1,110,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,248,84385,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,248,84548,6,0,P|158:227|210:240,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,256,85034,2,0,P|291:249|314:235,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,248,85359,2,0,P|382:223|389:197,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,168,85683,2,0,P|427:141|414:117,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,84,86007,6,0,L|317:74,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,116,86331,2,0,L|225:125,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,84,86656,2,0,L|133:74,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,116,86980,2,0,L|41:125,1,55,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

CelsiusLK wrote:

xD update your beatmap thread
[General]
  • looks fine
fix last 2 for skystar btw

[Insane]
  1. 00:22:926 (3,3) - Not necessary but this looks nearly stack so I guess stack it would improve aesthetic here not noticeable imo c:
  2. 00:24:223 (4) - Whistle here ? that sounds a bit too much imo
  3. 00:26:169 (6) - Whistle ? ok!
  4. 01:08:169 (2) - I guess ctrl+g this would make flow here 01:07:845 (1,2,3,4,5) - nice i think it plays pretty good as it is too owo
  5. 01:09:142 (1,4,5) - Aesthetic- stack here ? at (1) 's tail ok
  6. 01:25:521 (2,3) - Ctrl+G these would make flow here 01:25:358 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - a bit better imo same as b4
[Hard]
  1. 00:07:358 (2,3) - Jumps and flow here kinda a bit too much for hard diff imo , you can try ctrl+g (3) to make flow a bit more smooth i did something else but basically it's less sharp now, i still want the flow break to emphasize the drums.
  2. 00:11:250 (3,4) - Try this? i think this emphasizes the instrument well
  3. 00:22:115 (4) - 00:23:413 (4) - the whistle at tail seem a bit redundant here , why don't you hitsound slider here just like what you did here 00:24:061 (3) - uhh following the vocals, idk. gives a cool effect though owo
  4. 01:06:142 (2,3,4,1) - This rhythm pattern kinda hard for hard diff imo because players have to play triplet then hold cursor for slider the triplet agian , I think it better make players play this a bit more better by delete the usage of slider so player can just click triplet here which should be hard enough for them to play now here imo really? i think the sliders actually make it easier o-o because your way the movement will be more jittery :C let me know what u think
[Easy]
  1. 00:00:386 - Redundant green timing point ok
The spread between Normal and Easy is fine , I take a look a the rhythm and spacing and it pretty balance between each diffs
Easy use mostly 1/1 rhythm and spacing with the mix use of 1/2 repeat slider and normal use some 1/2 rhythm to take place of those 1/2 repeat slider while also keep the other parts of rhythm look like normal so it will not feel weird between easy and normal when it come to rhythm so I guess this is fine

Nice

Call me back
ty

@the person talking about hard-insane spread: i think it is quite fine. hard has various jumps to lead into the somewhat harder insane.

other changes; offset-3 (cuz captin said so owo)
DeletedUser_5227826

Kibbleru wrote:

@the person talking about hard-insane spread: i think it is quite fine. hard has various jumps to lead into the somewhat harder insane.
just cus i don't spend my life trying to be well known in a virtual world made of pixels doesnt mean i dont have a name, lardo.
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

zzMemorandum wrote:

Kibbleru wrote:

just cus i don't spend my life trying to be well known in a virtual world made of pixels doesnt mean i dont have a name, lardo.
sorry if i have offended u, i was just too lazy to check since i was already in edit mode lol
Iceskulls
k
nice

Bubbled
Topic Starter
Kibbleru

CelsiusLK wrote:

k
nice

Bubbled
yay virginity <3
Iceskulls
rebubbled

fixed normal and extra 1ms different audio preview and offset
Ozato Fumika
skype modded cuz im cool

SPOILER
22:34 No Dap: 00:47:288 (4,5,6,7,1,2) - 
22:35 No Dap: 00:49:193 (1,2,1) -
22:36 Kibbleru: 00:49:193 (1) -
22:37 *No Dap is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/638059 Iris Freyja(CV:Hidaka Rina), Mononobe Mitsuki(CV:Numakura Manami) - Ray of bullet [Hard]]
22:37 No Dap: 00:18:382 (1,2) -
22:39 No Dap: 00:47:518 (1,2,3) -

Qualified!!
Iceskulls
*whoops

^ mess something up here
here the the log

I bubbled this then kibbleru self-pop
then I rebubbled and no dap ranked this
Topic Starter
Kibbleru
i gotta say the coordination between 2 BNs are op..
xxdeathx
Wat
Ozato Fumika
LOL
Iceskulls
OP ranked lol
Aerous
OP
hehe
honking for audioleadin but hey it works anyway
Little
Yo,
I don't know what you changed in my diff, but you killed the slider at 00:05:250 (1)
rip./
Lanturn

CloudSplash16 wrote:

Yo,
I don't know what you changed in my diff, but you killed the slider at 00:05:250 (1)
rip./

RIP set ;_;
Little
If offset and preview time were the only things changed, here is the fix:
Cloud's Normal
osu file format v14

[General]
PreviewTime: 50288

[Editor]

[Metadata]

[Difficulty]

[Events]
Video,0,"fanfir.flv"
0,0,"Fafnir yey.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods

[TimingPoints]
9464,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
19842,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
34761,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
49680,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
50977,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
66220,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
66545,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
82112,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
85031,-100,4,2,1,40,0,1
85355,-100,4,2,1,45,0,1
85680,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
86004,-100,4,2,1,55,0,1
86328,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
86653,-100,4,2,1,65,0,1
86977,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
87139,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0

[Colours]

[HitObjects]
212,112,707,5,2,0:0:0:0:
320,92,1031,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,72,1355,1,0,0:0:0:0:
428,72,1680,6,0,P|458:118|452:171,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,224,2166,2,0,L|457:274,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,256,2653,2,0,P|294:246|240:255,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,288,3301,5,0,0:0:0:0:
216,364,3626,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,255,3950,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,180,4274,6,0,P|154:126|183:81,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,56,4761,2,0,L|284:72,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,128,5247,6,0,P|409:173|403:226,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,280,5733,2,0,L|409:330,1,55,8|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
300,328,6220,2,0,L|278:277,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
239,238,6545,2,0,L|245:183,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,132,6869,6,0,P|220:144|152:112,1,110,4|2,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
116,92,7355,1,10,0:0:0:0:
116,92,7518,2,0,L|105:201,1,110,8|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,256,8004,6,0,P|132:288|212:292,1,110,4|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
252,288,8491,1,10,0:0:0:0:
252,288,8653,2,0,P|304:276|372:304,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,312,9139,2,0,L|426:260,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,208,9464,5,4,3:2:0:0:
371,124,9788,1,10,0:0:0:0:
276,179,10112,2,0,P|249:187|222:187,1,55,0|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,221,10437,2,0,P|151:214|127:200,1,55,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,172,10761,6,0,L|87:281,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
91,336,11247,2,0,P|143:321|197:329,1,110,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,348,11734,1,10,0:0:0:0:
360,340,12058,6,0,P|381:323|396:300,1,55,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,250,12382,1,8,0:0:0:0:
340,176,12707,2,0,P|331:122|349:71,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,36,13193,2,0,L|446:28,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
441,139,13680,5,10,0:0:0:0:
340,176,14004,1,2,3:2:0:0:
257,107,14328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
155,144,14653,6,0,L|144:253,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,348,15301,2,0,P|251:364|303:348,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
384,272,15950,6,0,L|390:217,1,55,2|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,188,16274,2,0,L|429:133,1,55,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,84,16599,2,0,P|355:109|301:104,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,72,17247,6,0,L|144:52,1,55,10|10,3:2|0:2,0:0:0:0:
240,188,17896,2,0,L|247:297,1,110,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,352,18382,1,4,3:2:0:0:
152,308,18707,2,0,P|126:298|99:296,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,300,19031,1,4,3:2:0:0:
104,207,19355,2,0,P|110:154|86:105,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:3,0:0:0:0:
52,64,19842,6,0,L|161:67,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,104,20328,2,0,L|313:100,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,100,20815,1,10,0:0:0:0:
312,195,21139,6,0,P|300:248|323:297,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,332,21626,2,0,L|418:328,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
468,352,21950,2,0,L|464:298,1,55,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,196,22437,6,0,L|431:86,1,110,0|10,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
436,32,22923,2,0,P|383:47|331:35,1,110,2|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,20,23410,1,10,0:0:0:0:
168,36,23734,6,0,P|134:77|136:131,1,110,0|10,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,180,24220,2,0,L|136:228,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
92,264,24545,2,0,L|115:312,1,55,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,368,25031,6,0,P|266:364|309:331,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,284,25518,2,0,L|328:174,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,120,26004,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,56,26328,6,0,P|187:80|134:71,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,56,26815,2,0,L|73:110,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
40,156,27139,2,0,L|46:210,1,55,0|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,316,27626,6,0,P|129:337|182:324,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
231,296,28112,2,0,P|286:292|341:295,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,300,28599,1,8,0:0:0:0:
488,240,28923,6,0,P|501:187|480:137,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,112,29410,2,0,P|405:120|378:120,1,55,0|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
334,154,29735,2,0,P|307:147|283:133,1,55,0|12,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,76,30220,6,0,L|195:185,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,239,30707,2,0,P|131:264|78:255,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,236,31193,1,10,0:0:0:0:
36,128,31518,6,0,L|139:91,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,76,32004,2,0,L|193:130,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
184,184,32328,2,0,L|132:202,1,55,0|8,0:0|0:2,0:0:0:0:
28,235,32815,6,0,P|25:289|56:333,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,340,33301,2,0,P|167:336|222:339,1,110,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
277,344,33788,1,10,0:0:0:0:
380,308,34112,5,0,3:0:0:0:
296,236,34437,2,0,P|288:209|288:182,1,55,10|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,144,34762,2,0,P|261:119|281:100,1,55,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
279,45,35085,2,0,P|305:37|333:37,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
384,56,35410,6,0,L|428:156,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
476,256,36058,1,2,3:2:0:0:
476,256,36382,6,0,P|422:255|377:284,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
284,344,37031,2,0,P|229:353|175:344,1,110,10|2,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
104,264,37680,6,0,L|96:154,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
88,44,38328,1,8,0:0:0:0:
187,91,38653,2,0,P|241:100|293:81,1,110,0|8,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,36,39301,6,0,L|385:90,1,55,4|4,3:2|3:2,0:0:0:0:
368,200,39788,1,4,3:2:0:0:
368,200,40112,2,0,B|340:204|340:204|288:196|288:196|260:200,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,212,40599,5,12,0:0:0:0:
140,124,40923,1,10,0:0:0:0:
227,60,41247,2,0,P|281:48|332:65,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,92,41734,5,10,0:0:0:0:
368,200,42058,2,0,L|356:312,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
350,364,42545,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,308,42869,1,2,3:2:0:0:
160,361,43193,5,4,0:0:0:0:
66,304,43518,1,10,0:0:0:0:
161,251,43842,2,0,P|180:200|161:149,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,108,44328,5,10,0:0:0:0:
232,88,44653,2,0,L|340:72,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,64,45139,1,10,0:0:0:0:
364,168,45464,1,10,0:0:0:0:
437,246,45788,6,0,P|447:300|422:347,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,320,46274,2,0,P|321:315|266:315,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
211,327,46761,2,0,P|168:295|114:292,1,110,4|0,3:2|3:0,0:0:0:0:
8,320,47410,6,0,L|35:213,1,110,8|8,0:0|0:3,0:0:0:0:
68,108,48058,1,4,3:2:0:0:
256,192,48220,12,4,49680,3:2:0:0:
8,320,50977,6,0,P|60:303|112:318,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,356,51626,1,2,3:2:0:0:
308,296,51950,1,10,0:0:0:0:
256,200,52274,6,0,L|244:90,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,8,52923,1,2,3:2:0:0:
387,92,53247,1,10,0:0:0:0:
296,152,53572,6,0,P|245:171|194:154,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,136,54058,2,0,L|155:245,1,110,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
161,300,54545,1,8,0:0:0:0:
260,348,54869,6,0,P|313:341|351:303,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,200,55518,1,2,3:2:0:0:
296,152,55842,1,12,0:0:0:0:
196,200,56166,6,0,P|145:219|94:202,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
0,140,56815,1,2,3:2:0:0:
68,56,57139,1,10,0:0:0:0:
144,136,57464,6,0,L|155:245,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,340,58112,1,2,3:2:0:0:
24,260,58437,1,10,0:0:0:0:
103,184,58761,6,0,P|154:165|205:182,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,212,59247,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,248,59572,1,2,0:0:0:0:
356,248,59734,2,0,P|383:244|408:233,1,55,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,196,60058,6,0,L|459:86,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
352,60,60707,2,0,P|304:85|250:80,1,110,2|12,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,48,61355,6,0,L|155:158,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
132,208,61842,2,0,L|152:264,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
220,344,62328,2,0,P|273:340|313:304,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
332,196,62977,5,10,0:0:0:0:
312,88,63301,1,2,3:2:0:0:
416,124,63626,1,10,0:0:0:0:
332,196,63950,6,0,L|222:192,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,188,64437,1,0,3:0:0:0:
168,188,64599,2,0,P|128:151|121:98,1,110,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
207,31,65247,6,0,P|261:44|316:40,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,36,65734,2,0,L|365:90,1,55,0|12,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,144,66058,2,0,L|349:198,1,55,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,300,66545,6,0,P|257:320|204:310,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,260,67193,1,2,3:2:0:0:
103,150,67518,1,10,0:0:0:0:
194,89,67842,6,0,P|247:103|299:87,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,44,68491,1,2,3:2:0:0:
388,152,68815,1,10,0:0:0:0:
475,216,69139,6,0,P|491:267|477:320,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,364,69626,1,2,0:0:0:0:
344,320,69950,1,2,0:0:0:0:
236,348,70274,1,0,0:0:0:0:
236,348,70437,6,0,L|124:352,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,296,71085,1,2,3:2:0:0:
87,201,71410,1,10,0:0:0:0:
182,256,71734,6,0,P|235:260|282:231,1,110,4|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,136,72382,1,2,3:2:0:0:
360,28,72707,1,10,0:0:0:0:
360,28,73031,6,0,L|254:59,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,92,73680,1,2,3:2:0:0:
40,68,74005,1,10,0:0:0:0:
40,68,74329,6,0,L|71:173,1,110,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,224,74815,1,2,0:0:0:0:
196,196,75139,2,0,L|252:192,1,55,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,216,75464,6,0,P|351:232|402:214,1,110,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,192,75950,2,0,L|463:301,2,110,8|2|8,0:0|3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,96,76923,6,0,P|348:79|297:97,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,112,77410,2,0,L|189:115,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
80,124,77896,2,0,L|96:232,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
116,340,78545,5,10,0:0:0:0:
200,268,78869,2,0,P|250:250|302:266,1,110,2|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,248,79518,6,0,P|428:196|410:145,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,100,80004,2,0,L|424:67,1,55,2|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
316,44,80491,2,0,L|227:109,1,110,12|0,0:0|3:2,0:0:0:0:
140,176,81139,5,8,0:0:0:0:
200,268,81464,2,0,P|227:276|254:276,1,55,2|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,310,81789,2,0,P|325:303|349:289,1,55,12|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,252,82112,6,0,L|400:136,1,110,4|8,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,88,82599,1,2,0:0:0:0:
396,88,82761,2,0,P|348:62|294:68,1,110,0|10,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,92,83247,6,0,P|193:112|141:99,1,110,4|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,84,83734,1,10,0:0:0:0:
88,84,83896,2,0,L|99:193,1,110,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
108,248,84382,1,8,0:0:0:0:
108,248,84545,6,0,P|158:227|210:240,1,110,4|0,3:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,256,85031,2,0,P|291:249|314:235,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,248,85356,2,0,P|382:223|389:197,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
435,168,85680,2,0,P|427:141|414:117,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,84,86004,6,0,L|317:74,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,116,86328,2,0,L|225:125,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,84,86653,2,0,L|133:74,1,55,10|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,116,86977,2,0,L|41:125,1,55,10|10,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
I figured out why that happened. When changing offset, don't recalculate slider lengths. It's not necessary to use that when changing offset. Just resnap all. It breaks my sliders because I often ctrl+gg my sliders out of habit.
Lanturn
might as well add audio-leadin to all diffs as well then. 1293 seems optimal for this set.
show more