forum

Clans - A detailed suggestion.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +11,204
show more
DJAlex
Just saying, why not call it crews? Coz' street dancers call a group a crew, and we're talking about music in here...
DENKOUSEKKA

Wildseba wrote:

It would be good that the cost of creating a "clan" is $ 5 USD
That would be lucrative for the game;)
Why can't it be free?
Yukiteru Amano
Why not supporters only can create clans, but anyone can join? Paying extra extra would just make it bad...
Vuelo Eluko
Because otherwise i can't see this happening there seems to be no interest in implementing this yet
DENKOUSEKKA

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

Because otherwise i can't see this happening there seems to be no interest in implementing this yet
There are many other important things to work on :P
Osyplayer111

Yularia wrote:

There are many other important things to work on :P
Such as "new superior skin"
Wildseba

Yularia wrote:

Wildseba wrote:

It would be good that the cost of creating a "clan" is $ 5 USD
That would be lucrative for the game;)
Why can't it be free?
Or that is free with 3 slots, and then buy :3
For the simple reason of keeping alive game
xasuma
I think that this could be the first step into making the game more of a competitive one. Such as the games in e-sports. By making teams/clans , or whatever you want to call them. You can even get companies that have other game teams, and organize their own osu teams, perhaps organize tourneys and make this a really competitive game, where the top players will be fought for and even get paid to be a part of a team.

Also with the implementation of this, please add the feature to make custom #channels , so we can communicate with our teammates to plan strategies, etc.
If you want an example of this, would be in starcraft 2 , which in where you type a channel name, it instantly creates, or joins you into it.

In my opinion, osu! CAN be an e-sport game, but not without teams. And the sooner the better.
Osyplayer111

xasuma wrote:

I think that this could be the first step into making the game more of a competitive one. Such as the games in e-sports. By making teams/clans , or whatever you want to call them. You can even get companies that have other game teams, and organize their own osu teams, perhaps organize tourneys and make this a really competitive game, where the top players will be fought for and even get paid to be a part of a team.

Also with the implementation of this, please add the feature to make custom #channels , so we can communicate with our teammates to plan strategies, etc.
If you want an example of this, would be in starcraft 2 , which in where you type a channel name, it instantly creates, or joins you into it.

In my opinion, osu! CAN be an e-sport game, but not without teams. And the sooner the better.
E-sports is too much. But at least people would be able to take part in competitions on "club" level.
OWC is a closed event :c
Eizan Arizawa
wow so many star here i will support this one to with my invincible star
Mamat
I agree with that, but what should we do to make a clans? We currently don't have money system here.
KinkiN

willia02 wrote:

I agree with that, but what should we do to make a clans? We currently don't have money system here.
why bother with money system? we have level system here

This is not MMO
Liam-_old
I think that having clans in Osu! is quite a strange suggestion but might just work. There is one thing, how would people be able to put a clan tag in their name without getting supporter and changing it like that?

If you were to find a solution for this one small issue I would be all for the idea but for now im just not sure about this. :?
[ Nep ]

[- Nightmare -] wrote:

I think that having clans in Osu! is quite a strange suggestion but might just work. There is one thing, how would people be able to put a clan tag in their name without getting supporter and changing it like that?

If you were to find a solution for this one small issue I would be all for the idea but for now im just not sure about this. :?
yes.. that is a solution for this but... if you change your name to include your clan tag, and in 2 or 3 months (just an example) you decide to drop the clan or leave it.... the single solution to your name is send a mail requesting the changing for your previous name, but you can not change your name anymore if you want to make it later

sorry if my explanation is hard to understand but my english is not good xD i hope you can understand me at least :?
Starz0r
omg so many stars

owo
Eizan Arizawa
can i suggesting the interface of clans to?
if can here the picture
On menu

i think the option will disappear in future so i change the option tab to clans
On clans tab

the plus thing is because i'm the owner of the clans LOL so i can add player to my clans
so how do you think guys?
Liam-_old

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

if can here the picture
On menu

On clans tab

the plus thing is because i'm the owner of the clans LOL so i can add player to my clans
If you were able to implement this in-game I would be all for since it fits in with the menu perfectly if you understand what I mean? :?
Liam-_old

Loli Master wrote:

[- Nightmare -] wrote:

yes.. that is a solution for this but... if you change your name to include your clan tag, and in 2 or 3 months (just an example) you decide to drop the clan or leave it.... the single solution to your name is send a mail requesting the changing for your previous name, but you can not change your name anymore if you want to make it later

sorry if my explanation is hard to understand but my english is not good xD i hope you can understand me at least :?
I understand where your coming from but doesn't that idea sound a little bit fussy. If we got Clans at least make a different option so you can have a change name (Supporters only) and then have the option of adding/removing clan tags to avoid any confusion?
Thats just my opinion but im sure everyone has their own opinions. :)
Shivarion

[- Nightmare -] wrote:

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

if can here the picture
On menu

On clans tab

If you were able to implement this in-game I would be all for since it fits in with the menu perfectly if you understand what I mean? :?

[- Nightmare -] wrote:

Eizan Arizawa wrote:

if can here the picture
On menu

On clans tab

please make it one post in the future
Nub1
Why you need to change ur name if u could add a clan/team flag or icon?

So in my opinion, if u joined a team/clan there will be a small clan/team flag or icon beside your name (in-game)

and if its on the forum the clan/team flag or icon will displayed beside the country flag

and if the cursor pointing to the flag/icon it will display the name of the team/clan
ChicagoTed
I love reading all these interesting ideas - They're always so intriguing.
I only hate them because they don't exist. :cry:
Keep the good ideas coming guys! Woop woop.
[ Nep ]

[- Nightmare -] wrote:

I understand where your coming from but doesn't that idea sound a little bit fussy. If we got Clans at least make a different option so you can have a change name (Supporters only) and then have the option of adding/removing clan tags to avoid any confusion?
Thats just my opinion but im sure everyone has their own opinions. :)
also that is a solution too, i not had thought on this option for remove the clan tag if you won't that tag anymore.... but well.. the only thing we can do is just wait for this and have the hope that this be implemented some day... :D
DENKOUSEKKA

ChicagoTed7172 wrote:

I love reading all these interesting ideas
They are all so good too... Maybe sometime in the future we will see all these ideas implemented to make the system perfect.
Shivarion

ChicagoTed7172 wrote:

I only hate them because they don't exist.
10crystalmask01
This is probably the best idea I've seen in this forum yet. It definitely deserves all those stars :lol:
Doktorek626
whether this project has any chance to rise :?: :|
khan119
goddammit bump
Yukiteru Amano
Almost 5,5k stars… I wonder if it will be 5 digit soon xD
yumether
This would be so cool
Fantinja
I want this to :p
Would be awesome!
Strugatskaya