forum

is higher switches travel distance =better?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Atri-
I am using a rubber dome keyboard with about 2mm travel distance,but I have trouble with streaming because i Could mash the keys easily

I might going to switch to a mech, which has a bit longer key travel distance (of course!), will it improve my mashing problem?
gregest
you can mash with every keyboard
Topic Starter
-Atri-

CptBlackBird wrote:

Until I broke my keyboard when I am playing mythologia :p
-sev

CptBlackBird wrote:

E m i
no
ZenithPhantasm
Depends.
Saphirshroom
Aside from stamina problems, streaming is probably my best property.
I'm playing fine on a rubberdome and don't really see how it's supposed to make a difference.
Green Platinum

Saphirshroom wrote:

Aside from stamina problems, streaming is probably my best property.
I'm playing fine on a rubberdome and don't really see how it's supposed to make a difference.
People just substitute equipment for lack of skill/commitment at this game.
buny
not your keyboards fault
Ichi
Learn how to read = Stop Mashing keys and doing it rhytmically
Vuelo Eluko

slainender2013 wrote:

CptBlackBird wrote:

why are you playing mythologia
Yuudachi-kun
Fun
leepdesu

Green Platinum wrote:

People just substitute equipment for lack of skill/commitment at this game.

buny wrote:

not your keyboards fault
from what I heard, Nakano- plays with his laptop keys and he's fukin gud
winber1
mech keyboards will increase "stamina" once you get used to it tho. in the sense that you your physical stamina isn't increased, but rather that you can stream for longer periods of time.

also, alskjfhwbkslgjireklvbsdfggfad
ZenithPhantasm

winber1 wrote:

mech keyboards will increase "stamina" once you get used to it tho. in the sense that you your physical stamina isn't increased, but rather that you can stream for longer periods of time.

What winber is trying to say is mech keyboards generally take less effort to actuate (unless you're using MX Greens or something) and that might improve how long you can stream. How much you can improve from using a mech is anyone's guess as each person is unique and different.

Also for once winber gave a legitimate answer.

Also also, alskjfhwbkslgjireklvbsdfggfad rip brain cells.
cheezstik

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

winber1 wrote:

What winber is trying to say is mech keyboards generally take less effort to actuate (unless you're using MX Greens or something) and that might improve how long you can stream. How much you can improve from using a mech is anyone's guess as each person is unique and different.

Also for once winber gave a legitimate answer.

Also also, alskjfhwbkslgjireklvbsdfggfad rip brain cells.
"alskjfhwbkslgjireklvbsdfggfad" I'd say with that he's trying to imply that mechanical keyboards have n-kro and you can press as many keys as you want at the same time and they all register, but several letters show up multiple times there.
Topic Starter
-Atri-

Riince wrote:

slainender2013 wrote:

why are you playing mythologia
Why not playing games on your own?
Sh0keR
Buying a mech keyboard won't solve your your mashing problem.
however you will notice that streams and stacks are a bit easier and less tiring to do and you will get a bit more accurate with them over time.
At least from my personal experience. And also you can finally single tap with a mech keyboard.
DahplA
Straight up just get some mechanical keyboard. Rubbers are shit.
Gumpy
do whatever the damn you please