forum

aeo

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[-Mega-]
aeaeaeae
Italo
English momomomomomomo-monster kill

---edit

What he's saying is that we could change nickname one time once a year, quite invalid request...
Kuron-kun
quite useful, I want to change my name everytime (◕‿-)

+1000
Bara-
Just buy supporter (1 time opportunity tho)
Sea_Food
If it was up to me you should never be able to change username. You dont change your name IRL just because you feel different suddently. Like what the fuck is wrong with having one identity in the game?

Exept if your name is [clan tagged]. Then you should be forced to change it and get a 2month ban or something.
Bara-

Sea_Food wrote:

If it was up to me you should never be able to change username. You dont change your name IRL just because you feel different suddently. Like what the fuck is wrong with having one identity in the game?

Exept if your name is [clan tagged]. Then you should be forced to change it and get a 2month ban or something.
Wtf
Why can't you change name in a game, while it is possible to do in real-life?
Sea_Food

baraatje123 wrote:

Sea_Food wrote:

Wtf
Why can't you change name in a game, while it is possible to do in real-life?
I dont know how is it in dutch land, but I dont know a single person who has done that. Anyway you should not do either.
Bara-
dutch land, seriously?
I know quite some people who did change their name in real-life though (even people from my family)