forum

This might sound weird...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Haunted-
Am i the only one that thinks that there should be like a tournament for the lower level people? Like hosted by higher level players but like people from the 20k's play, people from the 30k plays, 40k plays and so on. This would be something that i would enjoy a lot, and I'd hope that some people see this the same way i do.
Fenneca
If that was a thing I'd love to be apart of it. I'm only 60kish so i'm no where near the big leages, but i'd still to see how I fare against players around my skill level.
Topic Starter
-Haunted-

Fenneca wrote:

If that was a thing I'd love to be apart of it. I'm only 60kish so i'm no where near the big leages, but i'd still to see how I fare against players around my skill level.
I know what you mean, and hopefully some type of arrangement could be made from someone of a higher rank, all because not many people care about the the lower rankings, when a lot of good people are there for that ranking. Therefor, that might draw attention to people, or just the idea of watching a tournament with lower level people and see how they work. It all sounds too good to be true, but that might never happen.
GenoClysm
organize them yourself.
there are too many people in lower ranks for tournament invites/registrations to happen in any sensible way. organize one yourself or have someone you know organize one and invite players you want to participate or have them register somewhere.
also, i really don't think anybody(by anybody i mean anybody who's worth shit) wants to watch a lower level tournament. to me it would just seem like a bunch of baddies being bad.
whatever it is, no tournament for bad/lower level players will ever really be officially organized and stuff. you or friends can have your own but good luck getting any momentum with it.
leepdesu

GenoClysm wrote:

organize them yourself.
yep, organise them here
Gumpy
I think there have been a few
Vuelo Eluko
theres a lot of them recently
Mofu kun