forum

Left hand stamina

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mikaela Hyakuya
I have near 21k plays and my fingers still get exhausted pretty fast. Do you have any sort of recommendation to help me deal with this? Thanks. :)
gregest
play deathstream compilation
Quite Cynical
Not much you can do but constantly practice
-sev
Take up rock climbing.
Topic Starter
Mikaela Hyakuya

CptBlackBird wrote:

play deathstream compilation
i can't survive even 1m
GhostFrog
For improving stamina, play LONG streams at a speed you can stream (so no, not the deathstream compilation). For improving stream speed, play short bursts a bit above your sustained stream speed. If you have issues with stream accuracy, don't forget to also play slow streams sometimes.
gavin898
I think you need some workout for your left hand finger haha

I got this problem too tbh
I have been playing Osu for 4 years and I can still clear feel that my left hand is much weaker than my right hand
My left hand fingers get exhausted easily and tap slower than my right hand.
Tested that in long stream map
Green Platinum
Don't play tv sizes
Synpoo
do finger push ups
Kwonaiden
Like all the above advice you need to go over your finger limit/comfort zone. You just have to play and practice maps that make your fingers tired (To be honest I think it's the forearm is the main area to be affected?) and let them get used to it. Over time they will get stronger and build stamina.

Same thing as any training/workout you are building something up you haven't been accustomed to, so going half assed about it isn't going to work.
leepdesu

Synpoo wrote:

do finger push ups
1. ^
2. Break fingers
3. Can't play osu!
4. ???
5. Profit!!!
B1rd
how do you get better stamina? really? really? anyone who asks this is an idiot.
Akali

B1rd wrote:

how do you get better stamina? really? really? anyone who asks this is an idiot.
holy shit you make me sad
Yuudachi-kun

Akali wrote:

B1rd wrote:

holy shit you make me sad
He is a bit.
B1rd
less ad hominem plz
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

less ad hominem plz

B1rd wrote:

anyone who asks this is an idiot.
ZenithPhantasm
Creatine
B1rd

B1rd wrote:

how do you get better stamina? really? really?anyone who asks this is an idiot.=reason

Kheldragar wrote:

He is a bit.=no reason
I'm get tired of pointing out the obvious
Yuudachi-kun
You provided no reason. You just asked how someone can ask that.

You're probably getting tired of having your head stuck in your ass all day.
B1rd
it's no different than asking how to get better stamina for long distance running. isn't that an obvious inferral? apparently not for some people.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

it's no different than asking how to get better stamina for long distance running. isn't that an obvious inferral? apparently not for some people.
It is obvious, but that doesn't change the fact that you provided entirely 0 help instead of something like, "Play X, Y, and Z deathstream comp every day for an hour" or even "Spam Freedom dive 4D on no fail"
B1rd
that's completely besides the point... I wasn't trying to help, I was making a statement about these kind of threads..
show more