forum

Cyntia - Akatsuki no Hana <TV edit>

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LucyS
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on quinta-feira, 7 de abril de 2016 at 11:29:38

Artist: Cyntia
Title: Akatsuki no Hana <TV edit>
Source: 暁のヨナ
Tags: Yona opening op 2 size the girl standing in blush of dawn version
BPM: 140
Filesize: 22395kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,27 stars, 84 notes)
  2. Hard (2,73 stars, 197 notes)
  3. Insane (3,62 stars, 270 notes)
  4. Normal (1,75 stars, 121 notes)
Download: Cyntia - Akatsuki no Hana <TV edit>
Download: Cyntia - Akatsuki no Hana <TV edit> (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Lyrics
A maiden
Burning like the dawn ♪♬

Always being ignorant
Clueless and protected
Throwing away the title of "princess"
I want to live on

I've started to like myself
A little more than I used to
The color of the dawn sky flutters,
Awe-inspiring and strong.

I'll look up at the sky elegantly
I'll become someone who I can be proud of
I'll continue to protect and love
And never let anything be taken away from me

Like a noble flower
With a single-minded passion
I will show you that I can cut my way
Even through a cruel fate.
♫ ♪

I just added a skin, redownload if you want it :D

R.I.P kamikin
kamikin_old
OMG!! I love this song! Can I make a Normal?

General
The name of the song is 暁の華 in Japanese (source: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25392917)
Add 'version' to the tags so TV size and TV version are tagged
All the spinners at the end do the pinging thing when you get a new score '1000 2000 3000 etc.' this drowns out the drums so I think you should make a spinnerbonus.wav which is silent

Easy
CS should be 3 as 3.5 is too much and HP is very high 9considering most easys have 2-3 HP drain), OD is also very high considering most easys have ODs around 2

00:03:960 (2) - Make sure the beginning and end of this slider don't overlap for a nicer looking slider
00:33:103 (4) - This looks better half blanketing 3 imo
00:46:817 (3) - Centre the points for a better looking slider
00:49:389 (2,3) - Imo, this sounds better http://puu.sh/fK0vR/5d78a4d6d4.jpg
00:57:103 (3) - this sounds weird on a red imo, try this http://puu.sh/fK0Yr/0c431f03be.jpg
01:07:389 (3) - This looks better blanketing 1's tail

Hard
The CS is almost the same as Easy
00:03:746 (1) - ooohhhh cool slider but this is quite hard to read http://puu.sh/fK2Ob/9f8f1321c3.jpg
00:13:389 (5,6,1) - hitsounds drown out the music here
00:28:817 (3) - Straighten for consistency with 00:29:246 (4,1) -
00:50:032 (3) - A copied version of 00:48:960 (2) - would look nice
01:01:817 (2,3,4,5) - Too loud
01:08:246 (6) - Curve for consistency with 01:07:174 (3,5) -

Insane
00:10:817 (1) - extend this slider and delete 00:11:246 (2) -
00:51:960 (1,4) - Whistles on these sound off
00:59:139 (2,6) - ^
01:00:853 (2) - ^
This happens a few more times with some other loud streams

The mapset is really well made imo, well done!
Topic Starter
LucyS

kamikin wrote:

OMG!! I love this song! Can I make a Normal? Yep

General
The name of the song is 暁の華 in Japanese (source: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25392917) But it's alrealdy this name, look it again.
Add 'version' to the tags so TV size and TV version are tagged
All the spinners at the end do the pinging thing when you get a new score '1000 2000 3000 etc.' this drowns out the drums so I think you should make a spinnerbonus.wav which is silent Ok I'll look for something

Easy
CS should be 3 as 3.5 is too much and HP is very high 9considering most easys have 2-3 HP drain), OD is also very high considering most easys have ODs around 2

00:03:960 (2) - Make sure the beginning and end of this slider don't overlap for a nicer looking slider
00:33:103 (4) - This looks better half blanketing 3 imo
00:46:817 (3) - Centre the points for a better looking slider
00:49:389 (2,3) - Imo, this sounds better http://puu.sh/fK0vR/5d78a4d6d4.jpg
00:57:103 (3) - this sounds weird on a red imo, try this http://puu.sh/fK0Yr/0c431f03be.jpg
01:07:389 (3) - This looks better blanketing 1's tail
✓ All fixed

Hard
The CS is almost the same as Easy no more ✓
00:03:746 (1) - ooohhhh cool slider but this is quite hard to read http://puu.sh/fK2Ob/9f8f1321c3.jpg Yea I think I'll need to fix this T-T
00:13:389 (5,6,1) - hitsounds drown out the music here
00:28:817 (3) - Straighten for consistency with 00:29:246 (4,1) -
00:50:032 (3) - A copied version of 00:48:960 (2) - would look nice still prefer this
01:01:817 (2,3,4,5) - Too loud
01:08:246 (6) - Curve for consistency with 01:07:174 (3,5) -

Insane
00:10:817 (1) - extend this slider and delete 00:11:246 (2) -
00:51:960 (1,4) - Whistles on these sound off I dunno, I like them but I'll delete.
00:59:139 (2,6) - ^
01:00:853 (2) - ^
This happens a few more times with some other loud streams

The mapset is really well made imo, well done! ^-^
Thank you for mod :)
kamikin_old
About the title (Akatsuki no Hana), the Japanese characters do not appear... (暁の華)

Edit: No Kudosu
Topic Starter
LucyS
It's alright with the title, they don't appear in the site, but in game it works if you check original metadata. If is something wrong I dunno how to fix this then.
Kasuga
AAAAAAAA LOVED THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck :D
Topic Starter
LucyS

Kasuga wrote:

AAAAAAAA LOVED THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck :D
Thank you =3
Alarido
this song is good :3

modding as requested:

:arrow: For M4M: seria bom dar uma olhada em https://osu.ppy.sh/s/183570 -- 1:12 min, 3 diffs (ENH) :idea: (estrelinha também tá valendo :D )

[Testplay]

[Insane]
♥ Flow is good
♥ Rhythms are good
♥ Hitsound feels me good
Only fault is too smal circles >< Please use CS=4. Commonly, it's not bad having Hard and Insane with same CS (personally, very rarely I use CS>4 ... and CS>=5 should be used for Extras only)

[Hard]
♥ Flow is good
♥ Rhythms are good
♥ Hitsound feels me good
♥ Feels perfect

[kamikin's Normal]
♥ 00:03:103 (1,2) - LOVED THIS ♥
♥ Flow is good
00:38:032 (6) - If you plan follow the voice, you should extend this slider to 00:38:674
00:59:674 (2,3,4) - For the voice, it feels a bit off... you would try this ---> http://puu.sh/g2JWl/31262489ad.jpg <---- so you could follow the vocals better.

[Easy]
♥ Flow is good
♥ Rhythms are good
♥ Hitsound feels me good
♥ Feels perfect

That's it ^^

(:
nimas_chan
i love this song..
but why doesn't appear in my historical?
i've played many times
Alarido

nimas_chan wrote:

i love this song..
but why doesn't appear in my historical?
i've played many times
Plays on pending/wip/graved maps are never registered within the online scoreboard, so they don't appear in any historical.

As soon as this map get in Qualified/Ranked status, future plays will be recorded and, the top ones, shown.
Topic Starter
LucyS
SPOILER

Alarido wrote:

this song is good :3

modding as requested:

:arrow: For M4M: seria bom dar uma olhada em https://osu.ppy.sh/s/183570 -- 1:12 min, 3 diffs (ENH) :idea: (estrelinha também tá valendo :D )

[Testplay]

[Insane]
♥ Flow is good
♥ Rhythms are good
♥ Hitsound feels me good
Only fault is too smal circles >< Please use CS=4. Commonly, it's not bad having Hard and Insane with same CS (personally, very rarely I use CS>4 ... and CS>=5 should be used for Extras only)

[Hard]
♥ Flow is good
♥ Rhythms are good
♥ Hitsound feels me good
♥ Feels perfect

[kamikin's Normal]
♥ 00:03:103 (1,2) - LOVED THIS ♥
♥ Flow is good
00:38:032 (6) - If you plan follow the voice, you should extend this slider to 00:38:674
00:59:674 (2,3,4) - For the voice, it feels a bit off... you would try this ---> http://puu.sh/g2JWl/31262489ad.jpg <---- so you could follow the vocals better.

[Easy]
♥ Flow is good
♥ Rhythms are good
♥ Hitsound feels me good
♥ Feels perfect

That's it ^^

(:

Vlw ;D Eu mudei o CS do Insane pra 4 entao.
Thank you for mod :)
Lurei

First customer from my alternate Q. Hi there! o/
Cool song (like, really cool).

[Overview]

1. Mind adding "The girl standing in" without the " into tags? It's a part of the anime title: "Akatsuki no Yona -The girl standing in the blush of dawn-" (no need to add "the" twice). Also, erase "Hak" from tags. He doesn't even appear in the BG. D: (video doesn't count; beatmap can be downloaded without vid).
  2. A bit of metadata mod. Song title is "暁の華(TV edit)" (just add the "TV edit" thing into title and add a space in the romanized title field). Source: http://vgmdb.net/album/50424
  3. 00:14:246 ~ 00:21:103 - What's with this boring break in every diff? D: This part is very intense, and should be mapped for awesomeness (really, a nice rhythm can born from this part on every diff).
  4. Other things seem to be okay.

[Easy]

1. Disable Widescreen Support on this diff, under Song Setup>Design. Not needed if no storyboard.
  2. 00:12:103 (4,1) - Raise volume of slider end and next note, please. Music is too loud at those beats, and the hitsounds are inaudible 'cause of that (and maybe use finish HS instead of whistles, since cymbal is loud).
  3. 00:12:960 (1,2,3,4) - ...don't use too much circles in a row on Easy, please. It's hard to play for beginners.
  4. 00:22:817 (4) - You should keep following main beats (white ticks) instead of doing something like this. It breaks the rhythm consistency you've been carring (and consistent rhythm is easier to play for a nice Easy).
  5. 00:26:246 (4) - This isn't really the way to follow vocal rhythm, since the vocal on 00:27:317 - is being skipped. Also, the consistency of rhythm is broken. You should map the main beats instead among the whole diff (mapping to vocals on Easy diffs isn't really encouraged, unless doing that is easier than the main beats; but even still, you should stick to either mapping vocals only or beats only).
  6. 00:29:674 (3) - A case similar to above.
  7. 00:46:817 (3) - Don't end this slider on a red tick, please D; (too hard to play for beginners+sounds weird). End it on next white tick instead (00:47:674 - ). Sounds far better IMO.
  8. 01:14:246 (3,4) - Just a nitpick of mine: Why don't you make those parallel?
  9. Good diff in terms of flow, but rhythm is very inconsistent among the diff. You map most of the diff to 1/1, but you use 2/1 sliders on certain weird parts. Maybe you should map to 1/1 most of the time, and use 2/1 sliders to hold a special sound, like a vocal (that's the only thing that it seems it's holdeable). Easies those days are mostly 1/1, but they should be mapped to 2/1 instead with some 1/1 (since Normals are 1/1 with some 1/2).

[kamikin's Normal]

1. Hi there! /o/
  2. Disable Widescreen Support, you know why.
  3. 00:03:103 (1,2) - First of all, this is very, very ankward to play. If you plan on following vocals, map the vocals on 00:03:317 - and 00:03:532 - too. A 3/2 stack is hard to read and play (heck, even I had problems managing to click it; plus the stack leniency ruins your blanket). Make something else for this part; like ASAP.
  4. 00:08:246 (2) - ...better change the rhythm of this part. It sounds very ankward and doesn't really follow the song. This is Normal, so don't be afraid to use some 1/2 rhythm. Maybe this works?
  5. Technically, the diff is okay. No unrankeable issues, good flow and you follow music. But the bad point in music is that you follow vocals, and only vocals. I can't mod this diff since there isn't any real variety in rhythm (variety is needed in Normal to prepare players for Hard D:). You need to remap this, following music and vocals altogether (watch some ranked Normals on editor to find how you could map it). Sorry, kamikin, but that's it. :cry:

[Hard]

1. Disable Widescreen Support. Reason: Same as Easy.
  2. 00:59:889 (2,3,4) - Maybe this sort of jumps might be too hard for a Hard, since note arrangement is quite tricky. Just look at (4); it's right behind (2). On Insane diffs this is fine, but it seems to be too hard for this diff.
  3. 01:01:817 (2,3,4,5,1) - and 01:08:674 (7,8,9,10,1) - Those things are too long for a Hard. This song isn't really high BPM, yeah; but players are still learning to take streams head-on. You should change those for a 1/4 slider with reverses.
  4. 01:21:746 (3) - Okay, this one is very unexpected right when you're ending the mapset. Using a slider with multiple reverses on this part doesn't really mark the importance of the beat on 01:21:960 - and surprises players a lot, since this is the only place on every diff you do this. So I suggest to do something like this instead (it also prepares players for the patterns in Insane, so it's helpful~).
  5. Cool map. :P

If your Hard was cool, your Insane was cooler. Great job! 8-)

I have nothing more to say. Overall, the map is pretty good (only Normal needs a bit more of re-estructuring), so I hope to see this ranked soon!
Let me GD something, please. I can do any diff you want except for Extra, but I'll do my best. Please, please??
I'll gift you a star for the good map. Good luck!
Topic Starter
LucyS
Thank you for mod and Star ! ;D/

SPOILER

LixRei wrote:

First customer from my alternate Q. Hi there! o/ Hi!
Cool song (like, really cool).

[Overview]

1. Mind adding "The girl standing in" without the " into tags? It's a part of the anime title: "Akatsuki no Yona -The girl standing in the blush of dawn-" (no need to add "the" twice). Also, erase "Hak" from tags. He doesn't even appear in the BG. D: (video doesn't count; beatmap can be downloaded without vid). Fixed ✓
  2. A bit of metadata mod. Song title is "暁の華(TV edit)" (just add the "TV edit" thing into title and add a space in the romanized title field). Source: http://vgmdb.net/album/50424
  3. 00:14:246 ~ 00:21:103 - What's with this boring break in every diff? D: This part is very intense, and should be mapped for awesomeness (really, a nice rhythm can born from this part on every diff). Ah, Is the same rhythm of the end, so I prefer to keep the break.
  4. Other things seem to be okay.

[Easy]

1. Disable Widescreen Support on this diff, under Song Setup>Design. Not needed if no storyboard. I forgot this ✓
  2. 00:12:103 (4,1) - Raise volume of slider end and next note, please. Music is too loud at those beats, and the hitsounds are inaudible 'cause of that (and maybe use finish HS instead of whistles, since cymbal is loud).
  3. 00:12:960 (1,2,3,4) - ...don't use too much circles in a row on Easy, please. It's hard to play for beginners.
  4. 00:22:817 (4) - You should keep following main beats (white ticks) instead of doing something like this. It breaks the rhythm consistency you've been carring (and consistent rhythm is easier to play for a nice Easy). I like to vary the rhythm a bit for don't become a boring diff, and this isn't too hard because it's a repeat, so the players wouldn't have problems for hit it. I'll wait more opinions about it.
  5. 00:26:246 (4) - This isn't really the way to follow vocal rhythm, since the vocal on 00:27:317 - is being skipped. Also, the consistency of rhythm is broken. You should map the main beats instead among the whole diff (mapping to vocals on Easy diffs isn't really encouraged, unless doing that is easier than the main beats; but even still, you should stick to either mapping vocals only or beats only). I'm following the instrumental here, listen the guitar and you will understand it.
  6. 00:29:674 (3) - A case similar to above.
  7. 00:46:817 (3) - Don't end this slider on a red tick, please D; (too hard to play for beginners+sounds weird). End it on next white tick instead (00:47:674 - ). Sounds far better IMO. I end the slider in the next white tick 00:48:103 - I don't want to add something here 00:47:674 - because of the gap in the instrumental ✓
  8. 01:14:246 (3,4) - Just a nitpick of mine: Why don't you make those parallel? I like these patterns
  9. Good diff in terms of flow, but rhythm is very inconsistent among the diff. You map most of the diff to 1/1, but you use 2/1 sliders on certain weird parts. Maybe you should map to 1/1 most of the time, and use 2/1 sliders to hold a special sound, like a vocal (that's the only thing that it seems it's holdeable). Easies those days are mostly 1/1, but they should be mapped to 2/1 instead with some 1/1 (since Normals are 1/1 with some 1/2).Well I don't see so much problems since I map following the instrumental.

[Hard]

1. Disable Widescreen Support. Reason: Same as Easy.
  2. 00:59:889 (2,3,4) - Maybe this sort of jumps might be too hard for a Hard, since note arrangement is quite tricky. Just look at (4); it's right behind (2). On Insane diffs this is fine, but it seems to be too hard for this diff. Okay ✓
  3. 01:01:817 (2,3,4,5,1) - and 01:08:674 (7,8,9,10,1) - Those things are too long for a Hard. This song isn't really high BPM, yeah; but players are still learning to take streams head-on. You should change those for a 1/4 slider with reverses. I keep only one stream, but decrease the DS.
  4. 01:21:746 (3) - Okay, this one is very unexpected right when you're ending the mapset. Using a slider with multiple reverses on this part doesn't really mark the importance of the beat on 01:21:960 - and surprises players a lot, since this is the only place on every diff you do this. So I suggest to do something like this instead (it also prepares players for the patterns in Insane, so it's helpful~). Good point, fixed ✓
  5. Cool map. :P

If your Hard was cool, your Insane was cooler. Great job! 8-) Thank you (:

I have nothing more to say. Overall, the map is pretty good (only Normal needs a bit more of re-estructuring), so I hope to see this ranked soon!
Let me GD something, please. I can do any diff you want except for Extra, but I'll do my best. Please, please?? Ah sorry, no more GDs x.x
I'll gift you a star for the good map. Good luck!
kamikin_old

Alarido wrote:

[kamikin's Normal]
♥ 00:03:103 (1,2) - LOVED THIS ♥ Yay!
♥ Flow is good
00:38:032 (6) - If you plan follow the voice, you should extend this slider to 00:38:674 Done!
00:59:674 (2,3,4) - For the voice, it feels a bit off... you would try this ---> http://puu.sh/g2JWl/31262489ad.jpg <---- so you could follow the vocals better. I followed the main beat here
kamikin_old

LixRei wrote:

[kamikin's Normal]

1. Hi there! /o/ Hey!
  2. Disable Widescreen Support, you know why. Whoops
  3. 00:03:103 (1,2) - First of all, this is very, very ankward to play. If you plan on following vocals, map the vocals on 00:03:317 - and 00:03:532 - too. A 3/2 stack is hard to read and play (heck, even I had problems managing to click it; plus the stack leniency ruins your blanket). Make something else for this part; like ASAP. Unstacked
  4. 00:08:246 (2) - ...better change the rhythm of this part. It sounds very ankward and doesn't really follow the song. This is Normal, so don't be afraid to use some 1/2 rhythm. Maybe this works? I wanted this bit to be calmer (have less notes) so I think this is fine, but if someone else says so I will change it
  5. Technically, the diff is okay. No unrankeable issues, good flow and you follow music. But the bad point in music is that you follow vocals, and only vocals. I can't mod this diff since there isn't any real variety in rhythm (variety is needed in Normal to prepare players for Hard D:). You need to remap this, following music and vocals altogether (watch some ranked Normals on editor to find how you could map it). Sorry, kamikin, but that's it. :cry: I sometimes follow the drums in the background of the music but they are often when the vocals are, I think my ryhthms are fine for now but if more people mention this I will remap the diff :)

Update
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Akatsuki No Yona OP 2.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 47674
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Akatsuki no Hana
TitleUnicode:暁の華
Artist:Cyntia
ArtistUnicode:Cyntia
Creator:LucyS
Version:kamikin's Normal
Source:暁のヨナ
Tags:Akatsuki no Yona Hak opening op 2 tv size blush of dawn version kamikin
BeatmapID:638807
BeatmapSetID:279965

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,592,"Akatsuki No Yona OP 2.avi"
0,0,"Bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
7389,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
10817,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
13389,-100,4,2,1,70,0,0
21103,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
48532,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
61817,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
62246,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
75960,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
82817,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 184,83,251
Combo2 : 255,138,197
Combo3 : 253,89,66
Combo4 : 192,192,192

[HitObjects]
254,68,3103,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,192,3746,2,0,B|177:82|177:82|88:74|-23:189|56:346|176:341|272:338|308:203|273:150,1,650
465,91,7389,6,0,B|471:171|460:204,1,100
403,282,8246,2,0,P|337:279|279:215,2,150
403,282,11246,5,0,0:0:0:0:
457,198,11674,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,113,12103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,198,12532,2,0,P|323:221|317:255,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,283,12960,2,0,P|349:310|383:316,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,306,13389,2,0,P|438:283|444:249,1,50,8|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,220,13817,2,0,P|419:193|385:187,1,50,8|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
355,188,14246,5,12,0:2:0:0:
213,135,21103,6,0,P|157:144|125:176,1,100,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,227,21960,2,0,P|191:263|196:289,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,362,22603,2,0,P|208:372|255:350,2,100,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,274,23889,2,0,P|166:209|193:135,1,150,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
289,107,24960,5,8,0:0:0:0:
279,206,25389,2,0,P|290:242|317:263,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,341,26032,2,0,B|341:319|341:319|376:295|379:248,1,100,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
365,154,26889,2,0,P|426:166|468:207,2,100,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
220,194,28389,5,8,0:0:0:0:
154,269,28817,2,0,P|112:285|91:285,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
15,246,29460,2,0,P|49:202|101:183,1,100,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,180,30317,2,0,P|232:158|261:118,1,100,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
467,260,31817,5,8,0:0:0:0:
397,331,32246,2,0,P|374:357|352:367,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,281,32889,2,0,P|356:231|392:225,1,100,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
457,160,33746,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,124,34174,1,0,0:0:0:0:
269,160,34603,1,0,0:0:0:0:
363,276,35246,6,0,B|306:256|306:289|248:274,1,100,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,238,36103,2,0,P|154:198|154:171,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
229,127,36746,2,0,P|247:145|278:155,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
319,156,37174,2,0,P|337:138|347:107,1,50,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
343,65,37603,2,0,P|325:47|294:37,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,42,38032,2,0,P|197:67|225:153,1,150,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
294,197,39103,6,0,P|286:282|200:247,1,200
105,17,41032,6,0,P|51:19|11:48,1,100
80,117,41889,2,0,P|45:155|35:205,1,100,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
134,202,42746,2,0,P|136:255|165:295,1,100,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
230,221,43603,2,0,P|266:259|318:265,1,100,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,166,44460,2,0,P|365:167|405:135,1,100,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,93,45103,6,0,P|460:65|509:67,2,100,6|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,182,46389,2,0,P|355:201|325:218,1,50,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
238,251,47032,1,8,0:0:0:0:
89,219,47674,2,0,P|44:190|33:129,1,100,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
26,97,48317,6,0,P|67:42|154:33,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
122,127,49389,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,225,49817,2,0,P|151:259|167:272,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
257,284,50460,2,0,P|242:250|226:237,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,147,51103,1,2,0:0:0:0:
177,48,51532,1,8,0:0:0:0:
177,48,51746,6,0,P|261:71|292:126,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,218,52817,1,2,0:0:0:0:
202,295,53246,2,0,P|170:317|140:327,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
59,326,53889,2,0,P|37:293|27:263,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,183,54532,1,2,0:0:0:0:
59,85,54960,1,8,0:0:0:0:
59,85,55174,6,0,P|113:120|132:202,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
71,279,56246,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,354,56674,2,0,P|170:368|194:369,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,345,57317,2,0,P|294:311|295:287,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,201,57960,1,2,0:0:0:0:
268,201,58174,2,0,P|218:233|198:272,1,100,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
320,357,59246,5,8,0:0:0:0:
409,313,59674,2,0,P|432:281|435:248,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,222,60103,2,0,P|452:198|469:180,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,132,60532,2,0,P|500:113|508:90,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
353,107,61389,2,0,P|314:111|292:131,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
269,150,61817,2,0,P|273:189|293:211,1,50,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,245,62246,1,6,0:0:0:0:
386,301,62674,6,0,B|372:271|372:271|385:231|359:187,1,100,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
345,116,63532,2,0,L|307:76,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,82,64174,2,0,L|244:118,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
293,205,64817,2,0,P|297:252|286:272,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
264,291,65246,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,315,65460,6,0,P|130:311|82:260,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,223,66532,1,2,0:0:0:0:
275,232,66960,2,0,P|316:255|326:277,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,330,67603,2,0,P|226:371|204:381,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,353,68246,2,0,P|77:298|77:224,2,150,2|8|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
226,348,69960,5,2,0:0:0:0:
170,264,70389,2,0,P|170:217|162:198,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
169,114,71032,2,0,P|193:110|218:113,1,50,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,145,71674,1,2,0:0:0:0:
312,145,71889,1,0,0:0:0:0:
239,214,72317,6,0,P|297:244|383:214,1,150,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,145,73389,2,0,P|300:111|303:76,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,50,73817,2,0,P|350:38|385:41,1,50,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,116,74460,1,0,0:0:0:0:
475,202,74889,2,0,P|416:215|374:201,1,100,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
298,144,75746,1,8,0:0:0:0:
298,144,75960,6,0,P|241:95|159:104,2,150,6|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
210,191,77674,2,0,P|210:265|157:322,2,150,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
117,230,79389,6,0,P|118:151|168:100,2,150,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
163,318,81103,2,0,P|204:278|206:187,1,150,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
197,140,81960,5,8,0:0:0:0:
176,94,82174,1,8,0:0:0:0:
134,65,82389,1,8,0:0:0:0:
84,64,82603,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,82817,12,0,89460,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
LucyS
Updated!
Euny
your request! came from my queue

• General
  1. nothing xD
  • Easy
  1. it just bpm140. i think ar speed is too fast. i recommend ar-1,od-1
  2. all stuffs are fine to me. really nice and pretty :D
  • kamikin's Normal
  1. 00:12:532 (4,1) - i think it's bad overlap. how about place it on x372y151? it makes nice overlap
  2. 00:21:103 (1,2) - fix blanket
  3. 00:48:317 (1) - add finish with volume50 at the slider's head?
  4. 00:55:174 (1) - ^
  • Hard
  1. 00:51:532 (7) - i know you want make a nice triangle flow. but i think it make some noise to reading. so, just move it x424y240?
  2. 01:04:817 (6) - try to rotate this slider with 29 degrees for make a blanket?
  • Insane
  1. looks fine to me too.

good luck~!
Cerulean Veyron
Hello, M4M from my queue~

[> General <]
  1. - Are your tags completely consistent?
  2. - Well, nothing found deeply.
[> Easy <]
  1. 00:06:960 (3,2) - Planning to stack those?
  2. 00:24:960 (2,3,4) - I can see a little breaking spacing here, it's not important for a fix.
  3. 00:32:674 (3,4) - nazi, but recorrect blanket.
  4. 00:34:817 (1,2,3) - Try a perfect curve for a nicer flow, here's the example > http://puu.sh/gduvn/ebbbb6c2d0.png
  5. 00:37:817 (4,1) - Almost the same reason as above.
  6. 00:44:674 (1) - I don't think a reverse is good for a song track rhythm like this one. Since it's an easy diff, i don't think it's major to be as an issue.
  7. 00:46:817 (3,1) - Check your spacing here, i think it looks out of it.
  8. - It gets perfect when playing the diff further on. Good diff anyway.
[> kamikin's Normal <]
  1. 00:03:103 (1,2) - You should improve a little rhythm here, like following the vocals. Here's the example > http://puu.sh/gduU9/c9f4cb8f58.png
  2. 00:12:532 (4,1) - Stack?
  3. 00:28:817 (2,3) - Recorrect blanket.
  4. 00:36:532 - Try to add a circle here for continuous vocal following, or make a downbeat from the previous slider.
  5. 00:41:032 (1,2) - Recorrect blanket.
  6. 00:48:317 (1) - I kinda don't like this kind of rhythm when it comes to a powerful chorus. I prefer reducing slider (1)'s length, and add a circle behind it.
  7. 00:51:746 (1) - ^
  8. 00:55:174 (1) - ^, won't find them anymore, get it your own.
  9. 00:59:674 (2,3,4) - You can probably improve a few flow here, like (3) and (4), for example. They're a bit different than the start of pattern.
  10. 01:02:246 (7,1) - Swap NC, new track.
  11. 01:08:246 (5) - Almost the same reason as 00:48:317 (1) -, but it got worse with the reverse arrow.
  12. - You mostly follow vocals in most tracks. That's very duable... at least follow a bit of music beats or percussions. That's just my opinion.
[> Hard <]
  1. 00:03:746 (1) - It would've been a complete formation of this good slider, but you ruined the tail :'c
  2. 00:09:532 (1,3) - Probably, recorrect blanket.
  3. 00:33:746 (3) - Curve a little bit more, like the previous slider you've made.
  4. 00:38:674 (2) - Stack on slider (4)? This might improve the flow and playstyle much.
  5. 00:44:889 (5,1) - Well, you would've made a jump here, but it's not important.
  6. 00:47:460 (5) - IMO, i guess you should add NC here because of the SV change to warn the players to take caution.
  7. 00:52:389 (2,4) - Purposely overlapping?
  8. 00:55:174 (1) - You should've done the same rhythm as 00:51:960 (1,2) - , to follow the vocals better.
  9. 01:01:817 (2,3,4,5) - You haven't done this from any other tracks, so i recommend you to replace as a streaming 1/4 slider.
  10. 01:15:960 (1,2,3,4,5) - What a weird rhythm, i don't understand your music taste. This also goes with the next patterns as well.
  11. - Nice, but few rhythm in this diff needs a tiny work with it. Still, great job.

I think that's all from me... Good luck!
Topic Starter
LucyS
Thank You xD

Euny

Euny wrote:

Easy

it just bpm140. i think ar speed is too fast. i recommend ar-1,od-1 Okay ✓
all stuffs are fine to me. really nice and pretty :D

Hard

00:51:532 (7) - i know you want make a nice triangle flow. but i think it make some noise to reading. so, just move it x424y240
01:04:817 (6) - try to rotate this slider with 29 degrees for make a blanket? Nice ✓

Gray Veyron

Gray Veyron wrote:

[> General <]
  1. - Are your tags completely consistent? fixed now ✓
  2. - Well, nothing found deeply.
[> Easy <]
  1. 00:06:960 (3,2) - Planning to stack those? Ye ✓
  2. 00:24:960 (2,3,4) - I can see a little breaking spacing here, it's not important for a fix.o.O ✓
  3. 00:32:674 (3,4) - nazi, but recorrect blanket. It's fine this way, I think...
  4. 00:34:817 (1,2,3) - Try a perfect curve for a nicer flow, here's the example > http://puu.sh/gduvn/ebbbb6c2d0.png
  5. 00:37:817 (4,1) - Almost the same reason as above.
  6. 00:44:674 (1) - I don't think a reverse is good for a song track rhythm like this one. Since it's an easy diff, i don't think it's major to be as an issue. I didn't have enough space so a put the reverse, but I think is better now ✓
  7. 00:46:817 (3,1) - Check your spacing here, i think it looks out of it.
  8. - It gets perfect when playing the diff further on. Good diff anyway.
[> Hard <]
  1. 00:03:746 (1) - It would've been a complete formation of this good slider, but you ruined the tail :'c Yes x.x I don't have sure if I can stack the tail on the head.
  2. 00:09:532 (1,3) - Probably, recorrect blanket.
  3. 00:33:746 (3) - Curve a little bit more, like the previous slider you've made. They are the same, I check it.
  4. 00:38:674 (2) - Stack on slider (4)? This might improve the flow and playstyle much. Nice ✓
  5. 00:44:889 (5,1) - Well, you would've made a jump here, but it's not important. No problem ✓
  6. 00:47:460 (5) - IMO, i guess you should add NC here because of the SV change to warn the players to take caution. Good point ✓
  7. 00:52:389 (2,4) - Purposely overlapping? Oh no, fixed now ✓
  8. 00:55:174 (1) - You should've done the same rhythm as 00:51:960 (1,2) - , to follow the vocals better. But it's a shout, so I prefer this
  9. 01:01:817 (2,3,4,5) - You haven't done this from any other tracks, so i recommend you to replace as a streaming 1/4 slider. Okay :c
  10. 01:15:960 (1,2,3,4,5) - What a weird rhythm, i don't understand your music taste. This also goes with the next patterns as well. I like to follow the instrumental, but if you say so, I think now is better to play ✓
  11. - Nice, but few rhythm in this diff needs a tiny work with it. Still, great job.

kamikin_old

Euny wrote:

your request! came from my queue

• kamikin's Normal
  1. 00:12:532 (4,1) - i think it's bad overlap. how about place it on x372y151? it makes nice overlap Done
  2. 00:21:103 (1,2) - fix blanket Done
  3. 00:48:317 (1) - add finish with volume50 at the slider's head?
  4. 00:55:174 (1) - ^
good luck~!
kamikin_old

Gray Veyron wrote:

[> kamikin's Normal <]
  1. 00:03:103 (1,2) - You should improve a little rhythm here, like following the vocals. Here's the example > http://puu.sh/gduU9/c9f4cb8f58.png Changed
  2. 00:12:532 (4,1) - Stack? A bit too hard and messy
  3. 00:28:817 (2,3) - Recorrect blanket. Done
  4. 00:36:532 - Try to add a circle here for continuous vocal following, or make a downbeat from the previous slider. Done
  5. 00:41:032 (1,2) - Recorrect blanket. Done
  6. 00:48:317 (1) - I kinda don't like this kind of rhythm when it comes to a powerful chorus. I prefer reducing slider (1)'s length, and add a circle behind it. I kinda like it..
  7. 00:51:746 (1) - ^
  8. 00:55:174 (1) - ^, won't find them anymore, get it your own.
  9. 00:59:674 (2,3,4) - You can probably improve a few flow here, like (3) and (4), for example. They're a bit different than the start of pattern. Done
  10. 01:02:246 (7,1) - Swap NC, new track. Done
  11. 01:08:246 (5) - Almost the same reason as 00:48:317 (1) -, but it got worse with the reverse arrow. This was too add a bit more variety
  12. - You mostly follow vocals in most tracks. That's very duable... at least follow a bit of music beats or percussions. That's just my opinion. Yeah...

The update!
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Akatsuki No Yona OP 2.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 47674
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.5
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 16
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Akatsuki no Hana
TitleUnicode:暁の華
Artist:Cyntia
ArtistUnicode:Cyntia
Creator:LucyS
Version:kamikin's Normal
Source:暁のヨナ
Tags:Akatsuki no Yona opening op 2 tv size the girl standing in blush of dawn version kamikin
BeatmapID:638807
BeatmapSetID:279965

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
Video,592,"Akatsuki No Yona OP 2.avi"
0,0,"Bg.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
7389,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
7389,-100,4,2,3,50,0,0
7817,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
10817,-100,4,2,0,60,0,0
12532,-100,4,2,0,80,0,0
13389,-100,4,2,3,80,0,0
21103,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
48532,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
61817,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
62246,-100,4,2,1,100,0,1
75960,-100,4,2,1,100,0,0
81960,-100,4,2,3,100,0,0
82817,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 184,83,251
Combo2 : 255,138,197
Combo3 : 253,89,66
Combo4 : 192,192,192

[HitObjects]
341,71,3103,5,0,0:0:0:0:
260,129,3532,1,0,0:0:0:0:
176,192,3960,2,0,B|177:82|177:82|88:74|-23:189|56:346|176:341|268:323|287:215|279:213,1,600
465,91,7389,6,0,B|471:171|460:204,1,100,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,282,8246,2,0,P|337:279|279:215,2,150
403,282,11246,5,0,0:0:0:0:
457,198,11674,1,0,0:0:0:0:
403,113,12103,1,0,0:0:0:0:
350,198,12532,2,0,P|323:221|317:255,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
326,283,12960,2,0,P|349:310|383:316,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
411,306,13389,2,0,P|438:283|444:249,1,50,8|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
442,220,13817,2,0,P|419:193|385:187,1,50,8|8,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,151,14246,5,12,0:2:0:0:
213,135,21103,6,0,P|157:146|125:178,1,100,6|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,227,21960,2,0,P|191:263|196:289,1,50,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0: