forum

[duplicate] Inverted Mod [Mania]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
abraker
Recently I started playing more LN maps like Happy Synthesizer mapped by C36098651, Electric Angel mapped by [13] BECK, and recently AiAe [LN] mapped by -Kamikaze-. Also the skin recently got a nice feature where the hold notes stick to the judgment line when held. So I thought, why not have a mod which inverts the map's notes? All blank spaces would become notes and all notes would become blank spaces. Just like the hardrock mod, I don't think it should be a rank enabled mod, but it would generate maps that are good to practice. What do you think guys, good idea or no?
FrzR
>blank spaces will become notes
What about break times then?

Interesting mod but I'm not sure if everyone will agree.
Topic Starter
abraker
Then just hold the note. Not hard unless you have worn out buttons that have trouble keeping pressed. That would mostly be for auto-converts, though.
iJXL
Nice. :)
Tokiiwa
yes please
Akihiro
Already requested here :
t/148237

Aside from that,
+1 would be a nice perk that other games don't have.
Fullerene-
This is already in a Dev build. If Blaizer was here, he'd link a video of it in action.
Topic Starter
abraker

Fullerene- wrote:

This is already in a Dev build. If Blaizer was here, he'd link a video of it in action.
I wish I knew about this earlier. I'm so excited now! Were is it in the changelog? I can't seem to find it.
Bara-
Dev build is accessible for DEVelopers only
Normal people can't access it, as it's currently in the making, and thus not complete
Topic Starter
abraker
oops accidental necro

why is the delete button not showing up?
Bara-
Hmm
that's also the case in the beatmap forum (and some other things)
Weird

Also, is this still not added, if it is in Dev build 7 months ago, there might have been major troubles with it O.o