forum

Question - Screen Resolution

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mikaela Hyakuya
I've seen many pro players not playing in 1920x1080 full screen. Does that means is easier to hit at lower resolutions? I have tried in non-panoramic screen and feels much easier since the notes are closer.

So i want to know if i should stay in 1920x1080 res or make it lower, which one is better in the long run?. Thanks
B1rd
It makes next to no difference, besides the effect it has on effective sensitivity; changing your tablet area or mouse dpi would have the same effect. hvick plays fullscreen 1080p. rrtyui plays 1366x768/1080p.
deletemyaccount

B1rd wrote:

It makes next to no difference, besides the effect it has on effective sensitivity; changing your tablet area or mouse dpi would have the same effect. hvick plays fullscreen 1080p. rrtyui plays 1366x768/1080p.
This. Also, keep in mind that everyone is different and uses a variety of settings. Just like in the above example, hvick uses fullscreen 1080p with a smaller tablet active area while rrtyui uses 1366 x 768 windowed with a larger tablet active area(full I believe). Or even me, I use a full tablet active area with 1440 x 900 windowed.

Smaller resolutions might also be easier to see the entire playfield when sitting closer to the monitor, while playing fullscreen depending on the size of your monitor may require you to sit further away in order to see the whole playfield.

Keep on trying different settings and see what works for you; don't feel obliged to use something because someone else does; it isn't that simple.
buny
full screen is ass imo
Noobsicle
i eat full screen
Gumpy

buny wrote:

full screen is ass imo
leepdesu

Noobsicle wrote:

i eat full screen
not just the full screen

i eat the WHOLE fullscreen
ZenithPhantasm

Noobsicle wrote:

i eat full screen
sayonara_sekai
windowed is better because its easier/faster to alt tab after you get mad at the game
E m i

phonics wrote:

windowed is better because its easier/faster to alt tab after you get mad at the game
borderless
:?:
8-)
Yuudachi-kun
Borderless 1920x1080 master race.
ZenithPhantasm

Kheldragar wrote:

Fullscreen 1920x1080 master race
Noobsicle

-LeeP- wrote:

Noobsicle wrote:

i eat full screen
not just the full screen

i eat the WHOLE fullscreen
my man

constructive comment inbound @op spend some time experimenting with whatever resolution you want to play and stick to one that you're comfortable with

these windowed users are missing out on the IMMERSION that comes with eating full screen

ok i'm sorry i'll stop
B1rd
Full screen wrecks my wrist, yet with windowed my consistency is shit.
Bauxe

Kheldragar wrote:

buny

Bauxe wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

australians can't afford 1920x1080 monitors tho
B1rd

buny wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

australians can't afford 1920x1080 monitors tho
hahahahahahaha you should stop projecting, we're not all sheep farmers over here in straya
Yuudachi-kun
Have the boats stopped yet?
Stoneybeans

Kheldragar wrote: