forum

Recommended Mouse & Keyboard?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Haven
Well, I'd like em to be about
1-80$

You can possibly post them if they cost more but well, it will depend on how good they are then :)
woqx
Mouse: t/294937

Keyboard: t/101450
Topic Starter
Haven

woqx wrote:

Mouse: t/294937

Keyboard: t/101450

Could you name the mouse and keyboard that's inside the threads that i should get?
Rigellion
get a simple mouse, not a brick, get a mechanical keyboard (a quickfire or razer etc) and a decent mouse pad
woqx

DevilHachi wrote:

Could you name the mouse and keyboard that's inside the threads that i should get?
You could read through the threads and decide for yourself, that's why I linked them.
E m i
it will be biased but you asked
IME3.0 and Qpad MK-50 8-)
Topic Starter
Haven

[ Momiji ] wrote:

it will be biased but you asked
IME3.0 and Qpad MK-50 8-)
Thanks alot :)
I'll be using them if i can't find anything better in here :)

Let's see what more that's coming in here :D
Sophia
Whatever mouse you can find
Whatever keyboard you can find
-Atri-
Tablets are better, Huion Tablets is cheap to play :p (i use wacom)

And you dont need mech keyboard to play (too expensive, and way too loud), but I recommend Steelseriea apex m800 (i don't use it before)
ZenithPhantasm

slainender2013 wrote:

Tablets are better, Huion Tablets is cheap to play :p (i use wacom)

And you dont need mech keyboard to play (too expensive, and way too loud), but I recommend Steelseriea apex m800 (i don't use it before)
The Steelseries KB isn't out yet.
Noobsicle

slainender2013 wrote:

pls don't say mech keyboards are too expensive then recommend a super expensive keyboard that is clearly over his/her/its budget

corsair k65 / cm storm quickfire tk are decent keyboards for the price
go with whatever else if you want a full size keyboard (don't get razer keyboards)

mouse depends on your grip
claw/fingertip: steelseries kinzu v3, kana v2, zowie fk1, logitech g302, g100s, razer deathadder
palm: steelseries rival, zowie ec1/ec2, logitech g402, g502, razer deathadder maybe

+ other mice mentioned in this thread

pls use google, insert mouse/keyboard name into search bar and add 'review' at the end and bam pls

if your budget is the total price for both the mouse and keyboard then my post is pointless
ZenithPhantasm

Noobsicle wrote:

(don't get razer keyboards)
Yuudachi-kun
Cm quickfire ultimate is pretty sweet for $110
sayonara_sekai
steelseries 6gv2 served me 5-6 years until it started having power problems. I've had qpad mk50 for a few months now and its fine and very cheap for a mech kb.

just get any keyboard with cherry switches, no unnecessary leds or bullshit features like macro buttons and you'll be satisfied. (and dont get razer)
leepdesu
;_; mine's razer what's wrong with that guys (both keyboard and mouse)
Yuudachi-kun

-LeeP- wrote:

Razer keyboards have a propensity to get damage from dorito dust and mountain dew spills
ZenithPhantasm

Kheldragar wrote:

-LeeP- wrote:

Razer keyboards have a propensity to get damage from dorito dust and mountain dew spills
Mines already falling apart after only 7 months (I already dented the cheap aluminum plate)
Yuudachi-kun
So they use aluminium over steel and still cost as much as they do? :lol:
Gumpy
Some logitech mouse and keyboard
leepdesu

Kheldragar wrote:

So they use aluminium over steel and still cost as much as they do? :lol:
lmao i got my keyboard for free :>
show more