forum

Looking for EME Gaming Representers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RlKU

EME Gaming is looking for some players to represent them in future activities / tournaments.

If you are serious about playing Osu! on a regular schedule and representing this brand please shoot an email to shane@emegaming.net or feel free to check into our RaidCall #8633637 .

Requirements

At least 500+ pp

Speak English

Be able to use Raidcall

Make sure to not have anything scheduled that could interfere with possible game schedule

Perfered if you have very flexible hours / live near EST Time zone

Edit: Words from the boss:

EME Mysterium wrote:

For anyone interested in joining, please look over the following:

Read this over and if you have any further questions feel free to join our raidcall server to ask them:
http://emegaming.net/forums-everymans-e ... wtopic&t=4

After reading take a look at:
http://emegaming.net/forums-everymans-e ... wtopic&t=5

Copy and paste the questionnaire in a new topic here to introduce yourself:
http://emegaming.net/forums-everymans-e ... orum&f=6.0

Most applicants will be accepted into EME, however we do wait about 2 weeks until we fully accept you, this is strictly for quality control purposes. We do not want to discourage your from joining, however we want to keep our forums and voice communication a safe, comfortable environment for all members, the 2 week "trial" period is merely to make sure that you mesh well with the community members, are intending on being active in our community, and have a personality that agrees with the ideals and goals of EME gaming!

I hope to personally be able to speak with each of you who do wish to join!

Please do not message me about representing the brand as I am not the guy to talk to. Feel free to email the owner @ shane@emegaming.net
[ raito ]
Is this a sponsorship thing?
DeletedUser_3905941
do i get money for playing
Topic Starter
RlKU

[ Raito ] wrote:

Is this a sponsorship thing?
Correct.
Topic Starter
RlKU

RedPanda wrote:

do i get money for playing
Player affiliated with EME Gaming could potentially play in cash tournaments. We however do not pay you just for having our name affiliated with yours.
Nya Nya Neko
another one of these gaming comunities?
well wish ya good luck with it :D
Topic Starter
RlKU

Nya Nya Neko wrote:

another one of these gaming comunities?
well wish ya good luck with it :D
Thank you so much !!
Athrun
Its weird. All of these requirements all suit me. :O

I just need to get raidcall, that's it :/
[ raito ]
Cool, I'm really interested in this since I play Osu! on a daily schedule, but if I wanted to leave at any time for some reason, will you hold that against me? If I can, then sign me up.... Or show me how ^_^
Topic Starter
RlKU

[ Raito ] wrote:

Cool, I'm really interested in this since I play Osu! on a daily schedule, but if I wanted to leave at any time for some reason, will you hold that against me? If I can, then sign me up.... Or show me how ^_^
Hop on the Raidcall server we can talk about it :)
Bauxe
[EME] Bauxe

Do we really need another one of these?
Topic Starter
RlKU

Bauxe wrote:

[EME] Bauxe

Do we really need another one of these?
The more the merrier :)
Cannu
Is this only for standard ?
Topic Starter
RlKU

CannuJul wrote:

Available to any mode!
juankristal

Rlku wrote:

CannuJul wrote:

Available to any mode!
:O O!M time
Topic Starter
RlKU

juankristal wrote:

Rlku wrote:

Available to any mode!
:O O!M time
:D Tenemos muchos jugadores que juegan mania! :P
Speak Enlglish if you choose to join. I just noticed you were from Argentina :P
Topic Starter
RlKU

[ Raito ] wrote:

There is no problem with people leaving. We aren't signing you to a contract or anything xD
To join just join the Raidcall server and we can talk :)
EME Mysterium

[ Raito ] wrote:

While we would love to see you stay, once you're accepted into EME it is your prerogative to come and go as you please. Unless of course you become part of another professional organization, in which case to avoid conflicts we would have to let you go. The only thing that may restrict you would be future sponsor obligations.
[ raito ]

Rlku wrote:

[ Raito ] wrote:

There is no problem with people leaving. We aren't signing you to a contract or anything xD
To join just join the Raidcall server and we can talk :)
Alright, done :D
Niko-nyan
May i ask if my time different 12hours i still can try or not?
-Haunted-
Sounds really interesting, I'd love to be apart of it as soon as i get Raidcall.
Fenneca
So all I need is Radicall. That shouldn't be too hard.
show more