I think the best offset is 4055 ms , we can hear that well at 25 % volumethanks for timing check~ :3
No kudos please xD
Hi! From my queue, here's your order~thanks for mod!So many sliders here... 26 sliders? i think it's a bit hard for newbie. because usually newbie still don't know how to hit sliders properly, and i think you give them too much. use sliders only when it really needed. you can delete sliders that too short or too long.
aside from sliders,
00:10:978 - add d here to give better pattern
00:14:439 (11) - delete,
00:23:835 - add d
00:28:780 - ^
00:18:395 (14) - move to 00:17:901
00:59:769 (6) - move to 01:00:098
all fixed00:04:055 - 00:06:033 - too hard for futsu and doesn't flow nicely. change into like this https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/06/26/a.png
do something like that at 00:11:967 - 00:13:945 too
also at 00:52:516 - 00:54:494 and 01:00:758 - 01:02:406 I don't like it so no change for the first part.
00:14:439 (26) - delete
00:35:703 (1) - change to D k
00:41:142 (13) - move to 00:41:307 - because its confusing for new player if 1/2 note placed like that fixed
00:42:626 (16) - change to d
00:44:934 (19) - delete done
00:50:208 (30) - move to 00:49:549 done
00:51:527 (1) - delete and make the spinner ends here fixed
01:19:219 - 01:23:175 make it like this https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2015/06/26/b.png suits the song better. can you expand the timeline? It seems like I can't understand :c
01:51:362 (14) - move to 01:51:527mostly delete suggestions for better flow and pattern, especially in the beginning of the song. It's also to give some break that necessary to make the map more fun, rather than putting note in every single sound
00:05:208 (7) - delete
00:06:857 (15) - ^
00:13:120 (43) - ^
00:14:769 (49) - move to 00:13:780 - or just delete
00:18:065 (67,69) - delete
00:21:033 (81) - ^
00:25:318 (101) - ^
00:28:945 (123) - ^
00:30:098 (126) - ^
00:33:065 (137) - ^
00:47:735 (207) - ^
00:52:846 (233) - ^
00:53:670 (236) - ^
00:54:329 - add d
01:23:505 (348,349) - delete
lol no i don't want to delete these, they're following the rhythm. But only change for the last 2 partWell.. somehow i can't play it well. i just can say the structure and pattern of this oni is hard to predict when played. I want to give suggestion but i'm afraid of changing your mapping style, so maybe you can ask more experienced modder. sorry
that's all from me. GL~
Hi! I'm here from Delta's Taiko Modding Queue.whoa that's fast
00:32:901 - This slider is a little too close to the don, I think you should move it up to 00:33:065 - doesn't suits me well, no change
Just a suggestion, add a kat at 00:42:956 - and a don at 00:43:285 - added k
01:40:978 - kat, 01:41:307 - don, 01:41:637 - don those 3 part looks hard for beginners :v
I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. Good job!
01:05:868 - Add a don. added
01:10:648 - add don, 01:10:813 - add don, 01:10:978 - add don. nope
01:57:131 - Add don, 01:57:296 - Add don. actually i dont like it but dk looks okay to me
Like Futsuu, I really don't see anything wrong with it. It was really fun to play.
Great job! I love the music and the style of the beatmap. I think it's ready to be ranked pretty soon.
(I think this was an m4m, so can you mod my beatmap, please? t/342782 Thanks!)
I'M LATEVery helpful, thanks for mod! XD
uhh no 75% should be it
- The parts with 100% volume should be changed to 70%. It's too loud, and the song is quiet.
- OD6 is recommended for Oni diffs. ok
- You NEED to change this to Inner Oni and make an easier diff between this and Muzu. This Oni is ridiculously hard for such a calm song and Muzukashii is very easy in comparison. These changes are for when you make the change. Totally refuse. It has gimmick streams basically based on its rhythm, welp no change (idk if this will effect)
- 00:06:692 (18) - d? fits better since there's no guitar note this time.
- 00:08:340 (29,30,31,32) - k d d k to follow guitar? or k k d k if you don't want k d d k again
- 00:13:533 (63) - deleting this note goes better with what your mapping without overmap
- 00:20:209 (107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115) - ddkkddkkk? fits drums more
- 00:28:450 (170,171,172,173,174) - kkkkd? ^
- 00:32:901 (203) - delete this note as a break, because of the streams, a little rest fits well.
- 00:34:714 (216,217,218,219,220,221,222,223,224,225,226) - This is not what the song is doing. Try this:
- 00:50:538 (328,329,330,331,332,333,334,335,336,337,338,339,340) - Make this like the stream above?
- 01:05:703 (438,439,440,441,442,443,444,445,446,447,448,449,450,451,452,453,454,455) - simplify these streams a bit?
- 01:18:230 (507,508,509,510) - This is 5 1/4 notes, not 4 1/3.
- 01:28:780 (561) - d? note is lower than 01:28:450 (560) -
- 01:42:791 (623,624,625,626,627,628,629) - kdddkkk?
- 01:58:450 (738,741) - remove these two to make it like the image I showed before.
- 02:14:357 (858) - delete this? there's a lot of overmap, but this pattern is tricky
- 02:30:511 (993,997) - making these dons fits the drums while simplifying the stream
- 02:33:395 (1014,1015,1016,1017,1018,1019,1020,1021,1022) - ddkkddkkd ^
- (Originally I had suggestions to lower the difficulty, but then I saw Muzu and realized that we were way past that option)
- 00:16:252 () - Add a note? These white ticks feel really empty.
- 00:20:703 () - another ddd, then 00:20:868 (82) - make this a big note and delete 00:21:033 (83,84,85) - to provide a good break? Because it does feel pretty empty without 1/4.
- 00:28:285 (118,119,120,121,122) - I think d ddd d fits nice with where the drum roll hits hard
- 01:01:582 () - add note to 00:52:846 (233,234,235,236,237,238,239,240,241,242,243) - make a stream the same length as this one?
- 01:01:582 () ^ you can also just delete the middle note from the first one.
- 01:31:417 (20,21) - kd where the piano makes the sounds?
- 01:50:538 (78,79) - d d? fits the low low high sound
- 01:55:483 (94,95,96,97) - k K d D?
- 02:12:626 (141) - definitely should be slider
- 02:31:417 (207) - add finish?
- I think you could use some sliders to help map long note parts better, but you could also just add some notes, since the middle of the map is pretty empty sometimes.
- OD5 is low enough for Futsuu. Players need punishment for bad timing. lol you made my day XD
- 00:11:967 (19,20,21,22,23,24) - Map this the same in the intro? Rhythm is very weird.
- 00:18:890 (37,38) - I don't think these need to be big
- 01:07:351 (40) - how about just k k k k instead of big slider?
- 01:14:274 (51,53) - d k for the first slider and d d for the second?
- 01:20:703 (63) - move to 01:20:868 () ? It's better to follow the accordion or whatever sound.
- 01:22:846 (69) - k for higher note?
- 01:24:494 () - should map this break, since taiko doesn't use breaks. Try something like k k k k k k or something :p
- 01:36:033 (1) - remove? kind of unfitting (and should be a quiet note)
- 01:36:362 (2) - k?
- 02:12:626 (46) - slider here, then 02:13:615 (47) - map this slider out?
- 02:18:560 (52) - should map these sliders
- Last kiai is very easy, and should have more notes to be different from Kantan.
Infact, the beginning of the song is the hardest part! Try to balance out how you use 1/2.
^^^did some major changes, fixed
- OD4 is low enough for Kantan. Don't listen to people who say 2 lol (no offense).
- Um. Well, sliders are NOT the easiest thing in taiko. They require notes to be hit at 1/4. On kantan that's pretty crazy and while it won't affect their combo, it doesn't help them. It's just a convert map.
- Please re-map this diff without slider spam, and take a look at other ranked kantans. Use 1/1, and include a big break every now and then so as to not tire out beginners.hmm i'll try to remap later, i decreased some sliders and add spinner once
Kind of a crazy set, but surely mods will help it out! GL!
forget how to modding..thanks for mod!
i see this diff gud.. some suggestion in Kiai.. to fill4feel.jpg *lel
00:36:939 - add d
00:42:214 - ^
00:44:851 - ^
00:58:697 - well this not kiai lel.. okay add d.. have stronk pitch
01:13:533 - this empty... add dk
01:20:456 - add d
01:45:181 - ^
02:30:758 - okay, this k. and 02:31:252 - this d, yeah if k i feel weird..
lol nice pattern
`_J` well.. in first length.. i see long 1/2 pattern.. some to delete, maybe. just suggestion
00:04:879 - delete yeh i prefer ozzy's
00:07:516 - delete, well i hear with 25% - 75% too.. i not hear some stronk pitch.. or brah.. lel
00:10:153 (29) - delete, and 00:11:802 - add d
00:12:956 - delete, 00:13:780 - add d
00:24:989 - delete
00:47:736 - delete
okay just it, this turn to you to selfmod.. this diff like lite Oni *so.. u can selfmod this diff or this be Lite Oni by make litte hardesss and make new muzukashii*. many stream and long pattern, or me nub to mod this. u can reject all
just it, not see problem in low diff, or me in lazy mood or.. yeah nub, so emmm, *Scratching my head*, G Luck ww
All are suggestions unless in red.
00:09:000 - add a d here, it feels a little too empty
00:10:648 (8) - move to 00:10:978, it has a more pleasing sound and fits the phrase of the music better
01:53:175 (12,13) - move to 01:53:505, it fits a little better and doesn't sound as empty
01:57:461 (17,19) - delete these two, it's a little odd to suddenly have a stream this long in Kantan, when you haven't been using them
00:04:384 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'd suggest really not using 1/4 triples in a row in Futsuu, so delete 00:04:384 (2,3)
00:52:516 (3) - shouldn't there be a finish here?
00:52:846 (4,5) - same as earlier, delete
01:18:120 (511) - this note feels out of place, try deleting
good luck with rank~