forum

Suggested Mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RD_Vengeance
Hello, so i've been using a pretty cheap mouse for a few years now, and i think it's time to change it as it seems to be stumbling around like it's out of control.
My mouse: http://www.google.gr/imgres?imgurl=http://ewanto.de/ebay/Maus/B100/4.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-B100-B110-optische-USB-Maus-Schwarz-Black-Optical-USB-Mouse-NEU-/130780450166&h=1600&w=1600&tbnid=Qz1-E38C7WiuRM:&zoom=1&docid=r7WombMRfjfLCM&ei=UknSVP3KCYbuUuurgJgG&tbm=isch&ved=0CCIQMygDMAM

So what highly accurate mouse do you recommend for osu?
Max price ~ 45 EUR

I don't think an overpriced mouse would worth the extra cash.
Thanks in advance!
[Bystander]
I have a Razer Deathadder 2013 and it is a very good mouse.
Uses Omron microswitches for right and left mouse buttons and an Avago ADNS-S3988 optical sensor.
The side buttons are Kailh which is disappointing but they seem to work well enough.

Source: Razer Deathadder

Other good optical mice manufacturers...
Coolermaster
Corsair
Logitech
Roccat
Steelseries
Thermaltake
Zowie

Source: Mouse Guide
Friendan
Deathadder
I don't use it even though my mouse sucks. I'm a claw gripper, not a palm gripper. I've had it for years, don't know why I haven't gotten a new one.
pic related, it's my mouse
E m i
IME 3.0
8-)
Trash Boat
Razer Darthvader
FrzR
Logitech G400s
-sev

Fr33z3R wrote:

Logitech G400s
B1rd
Bweh
Discuss gameplay in gameplay section please
ZenithPhantasm
FinalMouse 2015 (Google it)
uzzi

Fr33z3R wrote:

Logitech G400s
Green Platinum
One that works and ideally wired
ZenithPhantasm
Why do people still suggest the G400S despite the crappy 4000dpi ROM?
uzzi

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Who even plays this game at that DPI lOL
Glyph

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

It's still a good implementation of the A3090; I strongly suspect the majority of users won't notice the difference between the 4000dpi and 3500dpi ROMs.
Cookieiz_old_1
zowie fk1 / fk2
ZenithPhantasm

Glyph wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

It's still a good implementation of the A3090; I strongly suspect the majority of users won't notice the difference between the 4000dpi and 3500dpi ROMs.
There is far more smoothing and input lag on the G400S. Most people don't notice becaused they have never tried a better mouse.

Edit: More not less. I need to stop posting on the forums at 4am in the morning lol.
RaneFire

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

There is far less smoothing and input lag on the G400S. Most people don't notice becaused they have never tried a better mouse.
What kind of input lag and smoothing are we talking about in relation to? The Razer Deathadder?

How about G400s compared to previous versions of the mouse: mx500, mx510, mx518, mx518rev2, g400, g400rev2?

I heard the contrary, that the g400s has more smoothing than the g400rev2, because they determined it to be an issue. This series of mice has never been very smooth, but very responsive.
Topic Starter
RD_Vengeance
Thanks for all your replies guys, your contribution helped me get a few ideas, but since i'm completely irrelevant of mice, i would want to ask this: How good is this one?: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-m65-rgb-fps-laser-gaming-mouse-black

I think i might have gotten somewhere too far since i wasn't looking for something too expensive, but if you decide it's worth it, it's worth it.
Technology has gotten too far nowadays.

P.S: What the hell is DPI?
DahplA

Fr33z3R wrote:

Logitech G400s
dung eater
My razer deathadder 2013 has noticeable positive accel (swipe fast one direction, move back slowly, it's a few pixels off)

my ittle brother had some dual sensor razer mouse and i couldn't see any noticeable accel on it when swiping fast and moving back slowly
show more