Yo.Not KDing yet but I changed everything except the stacking
- Please, disable letterboxes in breaks. They aren't necessary and look weird. :c
- Try to avoid unnecessary green lines. No big deal, but they kinda confuse modders and make osu! a little uncomfortable.
- 02:02:999 (3,1) - I'd suggest to avoid this pattern in the easiest diff. Some beginners will surely ignore the revese-arrow and hit (1) right away.
Note: 02:25:588 (3,1) - the other way, this time beginners might hit (1)'s tail :c
You know, it's pishi's diff. Do I have to say more?
- I'd probably drop OD by 0.5-1, so that slow patterns like 01:19:235 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - will not be too difficult for players.
- Try CS 3,6. This might give players more variety of CS and look cooler with the diff.
- 00:31:235 (1,3) - minor - might be just me, but I feel uncomfortable with the way how (3) appears right under (1). Is there any way to avoid this stack?
Note: 02:08:999 (3,1) - same.
- 00:34:058 (5) - probably a missed new combo. The chain seems to be too long.
- 00:35:470 (7,9) - minor - the overlap does not look like it's intended to be here. Mind fixing that?
- 01:44:647 - start the break here. Just drag it's beginning to this point. It will feel better with the music.
- 02:02:294 (2,5) - minor 0 just a matter of preference, can you move (5)'s tail a little away? See if you like it better
Looks pretty nice!
I'll continue later, don't kd me yet.