forum

[resolved] FPS Counter Blocking Start Circle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fatpiginmud
Problem Details:

the FPS counter blocks me from clicking on the osu circle to start the song :( please fix! this did not used to happen in the previous version.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2682849
(a picture of me clicking on the circle, but nothing is happening because of the counter)

osu! version: 20150203.2 (latest)

Thanks a lot for reading.
Fatpiginmud
Pawsu
Works for me, :o

and if you really want to suggest that, you could always go to feature requests :3
julchiar
It also doesn't work with fps counter disabled. It's more like the hitbox got lowered, there's an entire rectangle at the right edge missing. It's been bothering me for a while actually, not an issue that came with today's patch.
Another blind corner is bottom left while paused, it won't show the map options panel if your cursor is right at the left edge.
Topic Starter
fatpiginmud

julchiar wrote:

It also doesn't work with fps counter disabled. It's more like the hitbox got lowered, there's an entire rectangle at the right edge missing. It's been bothering me for a while actually, not an issue that came with today's patch.
Another blind corner is bottom left while paused, it won't show the map options panel if your cursor is right at the left edge.
holy cow man thats annoying

FIXIT FIXIT FIXIT!
peppy
Your face is annoying.

This should be fixed.
Topic Starter
fatpiginmud

peppy wrote:

Your face is annoying.

This should be fixed.
i love it now!
but putting the mouse on bottom left is still a blindspot and settings go down? lol sorry :( love what you did so far