Lindsey Stirling - Senbonzakura [Osu|OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
362
show more
Bara-

Drum'd



Piano'd: p/4198850
Topic Starter
Seijiro
Yeay :3
Thanks Baraatje :)
meii18
placeholder :3
PatZar
Surono

PatZar wrote:

manusia lebai, ngej1nk celana kolour bolonks mode sich
PatZar
yang penting uda 2000postscount :^)

edit:
you are BN-spammer-sama :^)
Bara-
Nice!
Gg Spammer
Wait. If you're already a spammer then, what am I? Orz
MikasaSerket
15:57 MikasaSerket: Hi may I help you with your beatmap?
15:57 MikasaSerket: I know my rank is really low
15:58 MikasaSerket: But I have mapping skills
15:58 MrSergio: If you can, sure :3
15:59 MikasaSerket: Oh thank you ^^
16:00 MikasaSerket: 00:25:549 -
16:00 MrSergio: Ah, if you need a mod too, let me know
16:00 MikasaSerket: I am checking hard diffuculty
16:00 MikasaSerket: Ah, thank you
16:00 MikasaSerket: This is no problem rite here
16:01 MikasaSerket: But the slider is slightly off the grid
16:01 MrSergio: Hard?
16:01 MikasaSerket: Like, if it were me, I would have no problem with that, but the people who qualify maps are pretty strict
16:01 MikasaSerket: Yes, hard mode
16:01 MikasaSerket: I assume you don't need to fix it
16:02 MrSergio: Oh, that's fine. I checked it already few times to make sure
16:02 MikasaSerket: Oh good, I was worried, few ;-;
16:02 MikasaSerket: I really like the timing on your map
16:02 MikasaSerket: It sounds really nice
16:02 MrSergio: Only 1/3 of the slider end is "out", thecnically
16:02 MrSergio: Thanks you
16:02 MikasaSerket: I see, so I will assume that is rankable
16:02 MrSergio: dawh, typo
16:02 MikasaSerket: No problem
16:02 MrSergio: Thank*'
16:02 MikasaSerket: Lol
16:03 MikasaSerket: Really well put hit sounds
16:03 MrSergio: I had a hard time with those
16:03 MikasaSerket: Lol, I can tell
16:03 MikasaSerket: Hit sounds are a pain
16:06 MikasaSerket: Okay, over all with the hard diffuculty, it seems nothing is really wrong with it
16:07 MikasaSerket: The Hp drain is a little low, although there is no particular problem with that
16:07 MikasaSerket: If you wanna make it harder, I would just suggest increase the hp drain by one and increase the ar up to 6-8
16:07 MikasaSerket: You don't have to
16:08 MrSergio: I have to keep under certain values, since the HP for the Extra is a bit lower than normal
16:09 MikasaSerket: I see, that is good
16:09 MikasaSerket: I don't wanna mod easy because I am assuming it is a guest diffuculty, unless that is fine with you
16:10 MrSergio: The mapper is actually offline since 20 days ago
16:10 MikasaSerket: Yeah... That is sorta why
16:12 MikasaSerket: I have barely any knowledge of expert diffuculties as I am not the fastest player
16:12 MikasaSerket: But
16:12 MikasaSerket: 01:59:281 -
16:12 MikasaSerket: I really like that part
16:12 MrSergio: Wehere? On the Extra?
16:12 MikasaSerket: The slider jumps are interesting and give and overall good challenge
16:13 MikasaSerket: 01:59:281 -
16:15 MikasaSerket: The insane diffuculty is nice also, Very good for more advanced players but not too expert
16:15 MikasaSerket: The jumps in the harder levels hard-insane are really nice
16:17 MikasaSerket: Overall, I really liked the standard diffuculties, This will be easily ranked for sure
16:17 MikasaSerket: I cannot mod the other mods like Taiko, because I am not an expert at that
16:17 MrSergio: I was waiting for BN check since 10 minutes ago tbh lol
16:17 MikasaSerket: XD
16:18 MrSergio: But they backed down
16:18 MrSergio: So I have to find a new one
16:18 MikasaSerket: Awh that sucks
16:18 MrSergio: Nah, I was expecting it
16:19 MikasaSerket: Well, let me know if you need anything else, I really liked it ^^'=
16:19 MrSergio: BN these days are always busy and stuff
16:19 MrSergio: Sure
16:20 MikasaSerket: True
Topic Starter
Seijiro

MikasaSerket wrote:

15:57 MikasaSerket: Hi may I help you with your beatmap?
15:57 MikasaSerket: I know my rank is really low
15:58 MikasaSerket: But I have mapping skills
15:58 MrSergio: If you can, sure :3
15:59 MikasaSerket: Oh thank you ^^
16:00 MikasaSerket: 00:25:549 -
16:00 MrSergio: Ah, if you need a mod too, let me know
16:00 MikasaSerket: I am checking hard diffuculty
16:00 MikasaSerket: Ah, thank you
16:00 MikasaSerket: This is no problem rite here
16:01 MikasaSerket: But the slider is slightly off the grid
16:01 MrSergio: Hard?
16:01 MikasaSerket: Like, if it were me, I would have no problem with that, but the people who qualify maps are pretty strict
16:01 MikasaSerket: Yes, hard mode
16:01 MikasaSerket: I assume you don't need to fix it
16:02 MrSergio: Oh, that's fine. I checked it already few times to make sure
16:02 MikasaSerket: Oh good, I was worried, few ;-;
16:02 MikasaSerket: I really like the timing on your map
16:02 MikasaSerket: It sounds really nice
16:02 MrSergio: Only 1/3 of the slider end is "out", thecnically
16:02 MrSergio: Thanks you
16:02 MikasaSerket: I see, so I will assume that is rankable
16:02 MrSergio: dawh, typo
16:02 MikasaSerket: No problem
16:02 MrSergio: Thank*'
16:02 MikasaSerket: Lol
16:03 MikasaSerket: Really well put hit sounds
16:03 MrSergio: I had a hard time with those
16:03 MikasaSerket: Lol, I can tell
16:03 MikasaSerket: Hit sounds are a pain
16:06 MikasaSerket: Okay, over all with the hard diffuculty, it seems nothing is really wrong with it
16:07 MikasaSerket: The Hp drain is a little low, although there is no particular problem with that
16:07 MikasaSerket: If you wanna make it harder, I would just suggest increase the hp drain by one and increase the ar up to 6-8
16:07 MikasaSerket: You don't have to
16:08 MrSergio: I have to keep under certain values, since the HP for the Extra is a bit lower than normal
16:09 MikasaSerket: I see, that is good
16:09 MikasaSerket: I don't wanna mod easy because I am assuming it is a guest diffuculty, unless that is fine with you
16:10 MrSergio: The mapper is actually offline since 20 days ago
16:10 MikasaSerket: Yeah... That is sorta why
16:12 MikasaSerket: I have barely any knowledge of expert diffuculties as I am not the fastest player
16:12 MikasaSerket: But
16:12 MikasaSerket: 01:59:281 -
16:12 MikasaSerket: I really like that part
16:12 MrSergio: Wehere? On the Extra?
16:12 MikasaSerket: The slider jumps are interesting and give and overall good challenge
16:13 MikasaSerket: 01:59:281 -
16:15 MikasaSerket: The insane diffuculty is nice also, Very good for more advanced players but not too expert
16:15 MikasaSerket: The jumps in the harder levels hard-insane are really nice
16:17 MikasaSerket: Overall, I really liked the standard diffuculties, This will be easily ranked for sure
16:17 MikasaSerket: I cannot mod the other mods like Taiko, because I am not an expert at that
16:17 MrSergio: I was waiting for BN check since 10 minutes ago tbh lol
16:17 MikasaSerket: XD
16:18 MrSergio: But they backed down
16:18 MrSergio: So I have to find a new one
16:18 MikasaSerket: Awh that sucks
16:18 MrSergio: Nah, I was expecting it
16:19 MikasaSerket: Well, let me know if you need anything else, I really liked it ^^'=
16:19 MrSergio: BN these days are always busy and stuff
16:19 MrSergio: Sure
16:20 MikasaSerket: True
Unfortunately I can't award this post with a kudosu since there wasn't any actual modding, beside that sldier end which looked a bit off the screen :/
Thank you for your time anyways
Okoratu
wasnt i supposed to mod this

edit yes lol thanks to asane
PatZar
lol, byby16 canceled the placeholder, and please oko mod this lol
Helladyx
A beautiful slow, yet exciting map with the beautiful cover, lovely autumn/spring (think?) colours, motion of the beatmap is purely relaxing.
Surono
ET, can miss 10 `_J` hope ur #1 forevah. *lel taco fek* B^) bagus2. gw ngej1nk biar jari ilank ke pantats kudah
PatZar
sedih aku mz
Topic Starter
Seijiro

Helladyx wrote:

A beautiful slow, yet exciting map with the beautiful cover, lovely autumn/spring (think?) colours, motion of the beatmap is purely relaxing.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it :)
Kyuuten
still waiting for rank
P A N

MrSergio wrote:

MikasaSerket wrote:

15:57 MikasaSerket: Hi may I help you with your beatmap?
15:57 MikasaSerket: I know my rank is really low
15:58 MikasaSerket: But I have mapping skills
15:58 MrSergio: If you can, sure :3
15:59 MikasaSerket: Oh thank you ^^
16:00 MikasaSerket: 00:25:549 -
16:00 MrSergio: Ah, if you need a mod too, let me know
16:00 MikasaSerket: I am checking hard diffuculty
16:00 MikasaSerket: Ah, thank you
16:00 MikasaSerket: This is no problem rite here
16:01 MikasaSerket: But the slider is slightly off the grid
16:01 MrSergio: Hard?
16:01 MikasaSerket: Like, if it were me, I would have no problem with that, but the people who qualify maps are pretty strict
16:01 MikasaSerket: Yes, hard mode
16:01 MikasaSerket: I assume you don't need to fix it
16:02 MrSergio: Oh, that's fine. I checked it already few times to make sure
16:02 MikasaSerket: Oh good, I was worried, few ;-;
16:02 MikasaSerket: I really like the timing on your map
16:02 MikasaSerket: It sounds really nice
16:02 MrSergio: Only 1/3 of the slider end is "out", thecnically
16:02 MrSergio: Thanks you
16:02 MikasaSerket: I see, so I will assume that is rankable
16:02 MrSergio: dawh, typo
16:02 MikasaSerket: No problem
16:02 MrSergio: Thank*'
16:02 MikasaSerket: Lol
16:03 MikasaSerket: Really well put hit sounds
16:03 MrSergio: I had a hard time with those
16:03 MikasaSerket: Lol, I can tell
16:03 MikasaSerket: Hit sounds are a pain
16:06 MikasaSerket: Okay, over all with the hard diffuculty, it seems nothing is really wrong with it
16:07 MikasaSerket: The Hp drain is a little low, although there is no particular problem with that
16:07 MikasaSerket: If you wanna make it harder, I would just suggest increase the hp drain by one and increase the ar up to 6-8
16:07 MikasaSerket: You don't have to
16:08 MrSergio: I have to keep under certain values, since the HP for the Extra is a bit lower than normal
16:09 MikasaSerket: I see, that is good
16:09 MikasaSerket: I don't wanna mod easy because I am assuming it is a guest diffuculty, unless that is fine with you
16:10 MrSergio: The mapper is actually offline since 20 days ago
16:10 MikasaSerket: Yeah... That is sorta why
16:12 MikasaSerket: I have barely any knowledge of expert diffuculties as I am not the fastest player
16:12 MikasaSerket: But
16:12 MikasaSerket: 01:59:281 -
16:12 MikasaSerket: I really like that part
16:12 MrSergio: Wehere? On the Extra?
16:12 MikasaSerket: The slider jumps are interesting and give and overall good challenge
16:13 MikasaSerket: 01:59:281 -
16:15 MikasaSerket: The insane diffuculty is nice also, Very good for more advanced players but not too expert
16:15 MikasaSerket: The jumps in the harder levels hard-insane are really nice
16:17 MikasaSerket: Overall, I really liked the standard diffuculties, This will be easily ranked for sure
16:17 MikasaSerket: I cannot mod the other mods like Taiko, because I am not an expert at that
16:17 MrSergio: I was waiting for BN check since 10 minutes ago tbh lol
16:17 MikasaSerket: XD
16:18 MrSergio: But they backed down
16:18 MrSergio: So I have to find a new one
16:18 MikasaSerket: Awh that sucks
16:18 MrSergio: Nah, I was expecting it
16:19 MikasaSerket: Well, let me know if you need anything else, I really liked it ^^'=
16:19 MrSergio: BN these days are always busy and stuff
16:19 MrSergio: Sure
16:20 MikasaSerket: True
Unfortunately I can't award this post with a kudosu since there wasn't any actual modding, beside that sldier end which looked a bit off the screen :/
Thank you for your time anyways
I heard that if that modder spend much time and effort to attempt to help your map, they deserve kds as well. I might be wrong but anyway :> good luck
Bara-
I thought that when 1 thing at least is fixed it deserves kd
Not sure though
Topic Starter
Seijiro
I can ensure you that the "mod" was just about a couple of "I like this part" and it ended in 10 minutes.
I understand your point, but in my eyes that conversation was just flattery (read all the log and you'll understand what I mean).
If I am in the wrong I'll leave it to the BNs to decide whether it deserves kudosu or not.

@baraatje, I usually give kudosu even for just the time they spent looking on my map as PAN said, but this isn't the case at all :/

PS: wth, the last page was made out of comments. Where are my mods >.< *runs*
MioAkiyama
Good map i play it on osu!mania :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply