ok for muzukashii, i really really lazy to type XDDD my first check is oni.
Because you asked so politely
Note: The whole mod is made without removing stuff. So first apply the mod, then look at the notes that could be removed or you'll lilely get confused (I have experience ;w;)
- 00:19:833 (2) - Remove? There is no real sound here in the music. However, if you do hear something, then set it to d (so either d or nothing, not k)
- 00:20:417 (4,5,6) - ddk or dkk feel best here, At least k the final one, as it's the highest pitched of the 3
- 00:26:651 (30,31,32,33,34) - kdkdk feels better, as the first ones have different pitches
- 00:30:742 (47) - Remove, no sound here
- 00:31:326 (49,50) - k both, because of the claps in the song
- 00:34:248 (59,60,61) - Feels overmapped, remove the middle one, there is no need for a triplet here
- 00:37:170 (69,70,71) - kdd for pitches
- 00:38:144 (73,74,75) - Please no colorchanging in triplets in muzu, make it ddd, or d D
- 00:45:742 (103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111) - A bit to much k, why not do this k kkk d d k k (Remove 00:46:618 (109) - for no sound)
- 00:55:872 - Consider adding a note here (d prefered, k is also fine) for the beat (which feels really missing here ;w;)
- 01:31:034 (291) - Move to 01:30:644 to better follow the violin
- 01:38:729 (318) - d, this feels lower pitched then the rest
- 01:54:800 (381) - Remove, no sound, If you keep it, make the triple one color as well (ddd preferred)
- 02:22:755 (498,499,500,501) - Consider adding some finishes here
- 02:25:677 (509) - d for one color
- 02:25:872 (510) - Finish?
- 02:27:040 (514,517) - ^^
- 02:28:209 (520) - Finish?
- 02:28:988 (523) - Finish?
- 02:34:053 (546) - d
- 00:29:475 (60) - Remove, no sound. And 4-plets are terrible unless it's 1/3 xD well, i will kept this, if i remove that note some flows will gone imo
- 00:36:294 - Add note? same kept, i'd like to get single tap on this section
- 01:28:794 (403,404,405,406) - Feels very overmapped imo, remove these 4
- 01:36:294 (446) - Move to 01:36:488
- 01:46:326 (501,502,503,504) - Perhaps too fast for oni? Consider making it 1/4 nope, oni can use 1/6 too because i don't map Inner Oni one, so this will okay
- 01:59:378 (577,578,579,580,581,582,583,584,585,586,587,588,589,590,591,592,593,594,595,596,597,598,599,600,601) - I have never seen such a long stream in any oni diff ever. Please make the parts consist of 7 notes at max nope, it would be okay if the stream have a solid colours
- 02:02:690 (607,608,609,610,611,612,613,614,615,616,617,618,619,620,621) - ^^ ^
- 02:05:612 (631,632,633,634,635,636,637,638,639,640,641,642,643,644,645,646,647,648,649,650,651,652,653,654,655,656,657,658,659,660,661,662,663) - ^^ ^
- 02:43:501 (898) - Remove, it feels to dense for such calm part hmmm, i want keep this, because flow
- 02:48:859 (923,924,925) - ddk feels better nope, for me it broke the emphasis
- 03:05:904 (3) - k? Feels better with pitch
I like the oni a lot <3
Call me back
Am I seriosuly giving a drum before I give a circle to a map, despite I focus more on standard O.o
mod for muzu i have to decline some, and recolours note and add notes.