forum

The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
vampireknight123
Well....On Easy I never lost even a live xD And Normal.... I should start play normal xD
Scrublord_old
Randy96
I prefer Soku Lobby right now atm, a lot less lag compared to using hamachi
Scrublord_old

Randy96 wrote:

I prefer Soku Lobby right now atm, a lot less lag compared to using hamachi
pff i dont realy like soku.
mogkin
touhou game is good, i played all the touhou shooting games, kinda hard, but love the BGM a lot.
hinamizawan
I think we all do love the BGMs :3
Scrublord_old
srsly? of all the thing the BGMs? that thing comes last in my mind.
Randy96

megabobi wrote:

Not sure if serious..
Firo Prochainezo

megabobi wrote:

The BGM was one of the main reason why Touhou became famous in the first place, actually.
ampzz
Then to stoke up its increasingly large fan base was all the additional fan art that accompanied that rising interest, which is fairly funny considering how 'basic' the original character designs were.

I didn't mind Unidentified Fantastic Object when I got to have a quick go of it, just a quick question though:
Which of the Touhou Project games are the 'fighting' genre?

Wouldn't mind giving them a go to see what they're like since I've played a varied amount of 2D fighters as it is.
Scrublord_old
fighters : IaMP (7.5) SWR (10.5) Hisoutensoku (12.3)
[Emerald]_LeeDaHae
hmm recently addicted to Touhou 6 Embodiment of Scarlet Devil..

able to hit no deaths till stage 5, probably using only 2 bombs, but die horribly at stage 5 against Sakuya (at least 3 deaths)

gosh..
mekadon_old
Please say it's not easy.

Anyway, Touhou characters being made into a whole ecchi masterpiece builds fandom as well though.
Zekira
Azure_Kite
I giggled. just a little.
Zekira
Just needed something to bump this thread actually, since I've been out of touch with anything Touhou for like, uh... 308257029738 months, and it's possible that I might miss out on TH13 when it comes out
-Moccha_chii-
Well there's a new way to use netplay for touhou 12.3 other than hamachi
use Soku Lobby
I haven't learn it yet since I'm out of network connection
Azure_Kite
Yeah; I've been using Soku Lobby recently, too :D

online Name's Azure_Kyte. if you ever see my, Let's have a match ;p
-SiN-

Zekira wrote:

Just needed something to bump this thread actually, since I've been out of touch with anything Touhou for like, uh... 308257029738 months, and it's possible that I might miss out on TH13 when it comes out
it will be flooded two months later, after th13 out 8-)
Esupanitix
I recently learned that Touhou 6's Cirno; one of her spell cards is easily dodgeable by, get this, STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. What the hell, Zun?! You just made 5000 people (Yes, I counted.) feel dumber than WHEATLEY.
WhoAteFred
I thought that was only in one of the easier difficulties. (Normal and down I think?)
[YllwRice]

Esupanitix wrote:

I recently learned that Touhou 6's Cirno; one of her spell cards is easily dodgeable by, get this, STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. What the hell, Zun?! You just made 5000 people (Yes, I counted.) feel dumber than WHEATLEY.
Doesn't that only apply to easy?
Zekira
That applies only to Easy.

And unless this was your first time playing Touhou, you're incredibly late in noticing it lol
OzzyOzrock
It's because Cirno's is ⑨.
Scrublord_old

new beatmap maybe?
Azure_Kite
I don't know, but I adore the image there.
WhoAteFred

Azure_Kyte wrote:

I don't know, but I adore the image there.
Randy96
Scrublord_old
this deserves a :3
mathexpert
what if they made touhou for the 3ds? :o
it would be pretty crazy.
Randy96
Touhou for any system would be great lol
WhoAteFred
If Touhou had a PSP port, I'd actualy play it more often. Mostly to scare my friends with the bullet hell though. It'll also make me have some more variety on my PSP.
Scrublord_old
lol. touhou on psp :D If you want to scare your friends, take a laptop and show them. I did and they were all like o.0''''.
Azure_Kite

mathexpert9981 wrote:

what if they made touhou for the 3ds? :o
it would be pretty crazy.

ohGod 3D bullets
WhoAteFred

megabobi wrote:

lol. touhou on psp :D If you want to scare your friends, take a laptop and show them. I did and they were all like o.0''''.
The only laptop I own sucks. Badly. Enough to have terrible FPS even on early stages of the game. But still, PSP is much more portable anyways (and has a better battery life than said laptop.)
Reunilu
I have Touhou IN and only play on easy, but for some reason I can pass the Extra stage just fine.
-SiN-

WhoAteFred wrote:

If Touhou had a PSP port, I'd actualy play it more often. Mostly to scare my friends with the bullet hell though. It'll also make me have some more variety on my PSP.
actually touhou PSP is exist, fanmade though.

http://code.google.com/p/kene-touhou-mo ... dates/list

how to:
SPOILER
1. download 231_kene_r35-r37.zip
2. extract and put them in PSP/GAME
WhoAteFred
I'd try that, but I have no way to get anything on my PSP atm. And I wanted to get better and shmups soooo badly. Not. I suck so bad, I get discouraged/rage.
EDIT:Wow. He spent 3 years coding it? Must be decent.
Scrublord_old

SSShaymin wrote:

I have Touhou IN and only play on easy, but for some reason I can pass the Extra stage just fine.
i can but without mokou's Hourai Doll. I had like 3 lives but I still cant beat it :/
-SiN-
oh one more.. you DONT have to hack your PSP
show more