show more
Gabi

happy30 wrote:

*video*

:(
that's not how the real story ends...... but pretty alright PV
Zeugziumy
Touhou 12.8 >_<
I didn't liked much, big sprites, confusing buttons, you charge up ice, but you can shoot with c, them use shift... Wow
Well, It looks much people liked...
I still want play 12.5 D:
KayMemoria
Enjoying myself with the Lionheart game with Sanae and Okuu. Yes I do know what the Fusion command does, its frickin hilarious. Touhou Sky Fight is nice too albeit the clunky controls. Voices for the chars are pretty well done imo.
UtsukimiJerry
How good is Touhou Skyfight? If it's good I might download it.

Also I give up on 12.8 for now. It's just hard and painful to finish. And the three fairies including cirno is...big for some reason.
KayMemoria
sky fight is good for mindless fun, not mentioning about story mode or the challenge mode. The versus mode is the best part imo.
-SiN-

KayMemoria wrote:

sky fight is good for mindless fun, not mentioning about story mode or the challenge mode. The versus mode is the best part imo.
agree xD and Sanae Challenge! Fusion is harwd

btw i prefer this rather than touhou labyrinth but yeah.. japaaaaaaanese

New Super Marisa Land is the best from all imo
KayMemoria
haha yeah i agree, but its fun and adorable to be honest. Even if some of the bosses are annoying thanks to the draining dark clouds.
Zeugziumy
Hey guys, I didn't posted much things here... But I think this was already asked:
What is your favorite touhou game!?
Touhou 06
Great OST, Great Difficult, Story... All

^-^
I don't like much the newest touhous...
The most famous are the 06-07-08...
Well... Don't really need reply me, XD

I will play now
-SiN-
not sure but.. can i post the th128 GST ripped from the game here?

if i dont, u can search on my mf "fairy GST"
Baka-Otome

gabrielwoj wrote:

Hey guys, I didn't posted much things here... But I think this was already asked:
Touhou 06

^-^

I will play now
I came.
Even if I could speak in portuguese with you, i won't, 'cause this is internet.

I also like th06, but the newer ones sure makes me have multiple orgasms of happiness.

I freakin' want to play th12.8, even if Cirno is the main playable character... but, since i discovered that my mom hates Touhou, my danmaku skills are getting worse and worse every day(she HATES when i play any kind of Touhou). Also, i still need to download.

I won't post so much here, since i'm trying to not get so involved in the community(except for the portuguese topic).

Ignore this post, really.
Firo Prochainezo
Baka-Otome, your mom is mean D:

I can't play 12.8. Normal is a bitch.
Baka-Otome
Yes she is.
And osu! is also on my mom's black list, she says that i look like a lunatic when playing osu! or Touhou(she's doing a joke without even knowing that, wth). She says for me to do something else, everything but not play Touhou nor osu!.

So, looks like th12.8 it's way harder than the normal ones... that reminds me of Scarlet Meister, the easy mode is hard, normal is lunatic, hard is impossible and lunatic... gosh.
Firo Prochainezo
I actually thought Double Spoiler (the worst game in the series in my opinion) was more harder.
Zeugziumy

Baka-Otome wrote:

gabrielwoj wrote:

Touhou 06

^-^

I will play now
I came.
Even if I could speak in portuguese with you, i won't, 'cause this is internet.

I also like th06, but the newer ones sure makes me have multiple orgasms of happiness.

I freakin' want to play th12.8, even if Cirno is the main playable character... but, since i discovered that my mom hates Touhou, my danmaku skills are getting worse and worse every day(she HATES when i play any kind of Touhou). Also, i still need to download.

I won't post so much here, since i'm trying to not get so involved in the community(except for the portuguese topic).

Ignore this post, really.
You guys classific bad as hard? Lol, I hate easy things...
I totally don't like 12.8, I imagine how will be the next touhous (full number, not spin-off)...
12.8 isn't my style...
And 12.5, FINALLY WORKED HERE, AFTER some 2 months!
It's great, great hardcore *-*
KayMemoria
My fave will still be MoF because of the characters and music. Also because Sanae made her debut there....<3
oddysea682
Man touhou EoSD difficulty hacks seem hard but theres glitches with the levels like on flandre (hacked difficulty) this one vid just makes the difficulty harder but theres another vid showing flandre's spell cards glitching like just shooting randomly on most of her spell cards
heres a few video's

non-glitched difficulty hack

glitched difficulty hack

Also theres a hitbox patch for EoSD

FYI at 1:30 at the hit box video theres a clip of touhou 11 utsuho (video mix up)
LittleMagic_old

CHEEEEEEN
UtsukimiJerry
Sound Holic's PVS are awesome. Except for that Mecha whatever pv. that's the weirdest
Zekira

LittleMagic wrote:

CHEEEEEEN
TOTALLY BEATMAPPING THAT

Because of the fact that it uses Japanese oriental instruments

Yes I can totally decipher the Taiko strokes from behind

Mainly because the same melody was used in the town themes of Taiko DS3 lolololol

(I don't have time to do this within the next week though orz...)

Need to find the title and artist of this song

Also, Karaoke version

DuoDynamo
Just played it for the first time last week because of all these Touhou beatmaps around. Got Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Imperishable Night and Fairy Wars.

Shit's hard. D:
Slain087
*pop*

Anyone else think Normal Mode is easier than Easy in Fairy Wars? Maybe it's because of the increased bullet density?

*pop*
Baka-Otome
I would answer if i had played th 12.8 ;-;

Oh my godness.

This video made me cry so hard, sometimes of hapiness and other times of sadness.
UtsukimiJerry

Baka-Otome wrote:

I would answer if i had played th 12.8 ;-;

Oh my godness.

This video made me cry so hard, sometimes of hapiness and other times of sadness.
I just have to agree with you. Even though the actual story behind the whole Scarlet Devil Mansion isn't true (Possibly) it is the best Remilia's PV ever!

Also if anyone wants all the sound holic's latest pv at 1024 x 576 resolution tell me / pm me
Neo@lex

Ara~
Faust

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

Sound Holic's PVS are awesome. Except for that Mecha whatever pv. that's the weirdest
That Mecha one was one of the best in my opinion. I think they pulled it off nicely. In contrast to the other PVs, it was refreshing. Learn to be appreciative will you.
Zekira

Neo@lex wrote:

Ara~
I seriously do not understand how people find satisfaction in a more than a million (literally) remixes of the original Touhou songs...

...then again my crappy internet isn't letting me download more than one soundtrack per day anyway...

To be fair, almost every non-lol Touhou remix I have is actually interesting.
UtsukimiJerry

Faust wrote:

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

That Mecha one was one of the best in my opinion. I think they pulled it off nicely. In contrast to the other PVs, it was refreshing. Learn to be appreciative will you.
I do watch the mecha version. Yes they pulled it off nicely in which I like but...it's just weird. And I am being honest about it.
Gabi

Neo@lex wrote:

Ara~
If you have any of the new albums from C78 from these

EastNewSound
COOL&CREATE
Yellow Zebra
Alstro Records
SYNC ARTS

send them to me please
IppE

Gabi wrote:

If you have any of the new albums from C78 from these

EastNewSound
Alstro Records

send them to me please
I gots those, FLAC, u wana?

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

Also if anyone wants all the sound holic's latest pv at 1024 x 576 resolution tell me / pm me
What what, is this about what I think its about?

Damn that Fire Flower PV took bitrate like a crazy whore on meth
KayMemoria
Im probably enjoying the originals on C78 more than the touhou ones
UtsukimiJerry

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

What what, is this about what I think its about?

Damn that Fire Flower PV took bitrate like a crazy whore on meth[/quote]

Yes it's your encoded stuff.
James
i dont think theres c78 sync arts.. well i cant find it in my folder lol

can i has flac tatsh - blue topaz?
KayMemoria
Sync Arts released an album on C78, or maybe 2 if you count the alternative promo one.
oddysea682
Nevermind I dont wanna say it.
IppE

oddysea682 wrote:

Man I saw on a website showing a picture of Cirno being killed and its all gorey and its just scary :o like ripping her arms off and pulling her brain out its just Disgusting and scary.
Then you're probably better off not typing guro into any of them sites like danbooru.
Mafiamaster

oddysea682 wrote:

ripping her arms off and pulling her brain out
pics pl0x
krius_old

oddysea682 wrote:

Man I saw on a website showing a picture of Cirno being killed and its all gorey and its just scary :o like ripping her arms off and pulling her brain out its just Disgusting and scary.
That was bound to happen.
KayMemoria

oddysea682 wrote:

imokaywiththis.jpg
oddysea682
never mind again.
Gabi
LOL i don't think admins will like that picture you just posted. I would suggest you remove it
show more