forum

The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lybydose
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

I was bored and decided to play through MoF Lunatic with the MarisaB bug. Somehow this was harder than just playing it legit.
Zekira
Holy shit what. Yeah sorry I'm becoming more of a Touhoujerk by the minute...

Yes Frionel, fuck you for e-mailing me this
LittleMagic_old
Lol, Momizi is really different of these 3 XDD To bad :P

Omg great XDD
Jinxy

Zekira wrote:

Saw it in walfas. Although can't really understand when Ran is in the same category as InuSakuya and Momiji
LittleMagic_old

OH MY GOD, Donarudo stole a PC98 theme ´ A `
Zekira

JInxyjem wrote:

Saw it in walfas. Although can't really understand when Ran is in the same category as InuSakuya and Momiji
In Taxonomy (?), the fox is a relative of the dog and have the same order until Genus and Species. Not sure though, need to clarify that one, but it's the same reason how Lions and Tigers are cats while wolves and foxes are dogs.

EDIT: Sadly, Chen's natural act causes humans of the village/s to be afraid of her

KayMemoria

Zekira wrote:

In essence i liked those touhou Buri Hamachi thingies better...>>
UtsukimiJerry
that looping video really scares me. D: but otherwise it's cool
Jinxy
So I was feeling bored and named all my female pokemon in SoulSilver after touhou characters. Any good names for male/genderless pokemon so I can complete the set?

No Kourindou, I named my HM slave after him.
Cyclone
Genji and Unzan, if you want. How many names do you need?
Jinxy
Need only one for my graveller/golem.

Genji should work, since golem's face looks like a tortoise.

inb4 i suck at pokemon
Zekira
inb4 i suck at pokemon
...err, I was about to inquire about trivial stuff that a veteran normally wouldn't know lol.

Names, names, hmmm... eh, male names in Touhou are rare. For genderless, you might wanna take the names of some generic enemies, such as Kedama.
-SiN-
KayMemoria
eww 3DPD...okay retardedness aside, thats not bad at all.
Azure_Kite
Worse than terrible.

Mostly a crappy little experiment, but if anyone knows how to make collisions apply to an entire class in ActionScript 3, I'd appreciate some halp.
Zekira
Oh god, I have never lol'd so hard at a comic full of Touhoumemes. I personally don't like the memes myself, but... OMG. I really, really, really lol'd too hard...

http://littleshrimp.deviantart.com/art/ ... -162865275

Just read it. Please.
Azure_Kite
CHENERGY!!! BYAKURENERGY!!!!!!!!
UtsukimiJerry
oh god I lol'd so hard on that meme.
Zekira
And I finally lost blood to Satori. I'm sorry.

EDIT: Reisen's reaction...?

Actually I might upload that one tomorrow lol. I'll just leave it wandering around here

EDIT2: AQUASTYLE never fails to disappoint me

UtsukimiJerry
I lol at the satori image. nosebleed much D:.

at the video. the video is pretty well made but I don't really like chibi versions of the touhou characters. looks weird though. the song is quite awesome too.
KayMemoria
Satorin is always adorable~
Azure_Kite
Has anyone here actually cleared Camera Shy Rose? The best I can get is one picture orz
Zekira

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Has anyone here actually cleared Camera Shy Rose? The best I can get is one picture orz
Me. Want me to get you a replay?

EDIT: http://replays.gensokyo.org/download.php?id=8588 . Don't forget that you can change orientation by pressing X/whatever you set your bomb button to
-SiN-

lol

MF,search: Yakumo run
Zekira
oh my WHAT.

Run Ran, Run~!

I'm totally playing that for the lulz

EDIT: Wow, so much stuff you can do with the Starcraft 2 Map Editor:

KayMemoria
ya still rollin on that touhou dota thing zekira?
Zekira
Oh errr, I forgot to post the updates D:

A lot of things have changed ever since the v0.944 update so some of the translations are different now. Errr... wait I'm sorry I need to gather up everything again.

...actually, the translation's almost done. When everything's finished I might post stuff again here. v1.00 is almost out too.
KayMemoria
i should start testing out the skills of each one then
Zekira
I was looking for a BG image for one of my next maps and came across this:

Mugi totally does not carry that costume at all. If it wasn't for the hair, Ritsu and her should've swapped
RemmyX25

Zekira wrote:

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/einhv6.png[/youtube]
What
Zekira
Oh god, I failed. Sorry
Jinxy

Zekira wrote:

[youtube].png[/youtube]
*cough*
Neo@lex
Zekira

JInxyjem wrote:

Zekira wrote:

[youtube].png[/youtube]
*cough*
...I was not asleep when I typed that, I swear
Sup A Noob

neo@lex wrote:

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/05/07/touhou-on-the-xbox-360-labyrinth-of-yukkuri/
NSFW.
I saw that just now. I didn't have to play the YouTube videos to know the game will be epic fail.

Really, ZUN should be fuming over this one.
Faust

neo@lex wrote:

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/05/07/touhou-on-the-xbox-360-labyrinth-of-yukkuri/
NSFW.
Reminds me of 3D Custom Shoujo. It must be.
The_Priest_In_Yellow

OH-SHI- wrote:

neo@lex wrote:

NSFW.
Reminds me of 3D Custom Shoujo. It must be.
Didn't watch the videos.
Judging by the first two screenshots, yes it is.

Or at least that content is from there.
Jinxy
Boredom x57

Used Cirno for obvious reasons.
Last person there is supposed to be me. Wanted TWEWY-style wings at first, but walfas didn't have anything I could use to shop out the wings.
Faust
SPOILER

JInxyjem wrote:

Boredom x57
[attachment=0:e7c69]touhou fortress.png[/attachment:e7c69]

Used Cirno for obvious reasons.
Last person there is supposed to be me. Wanted TWEWY-style wings at first, but walfas didn't have anything I could use to shop out the wings.

Looking a lot like Alucard there. Lose the gay wings.
Zekira
Lose the gay wings.
B...but wings are awesome, no matter how they look :< And I'm pretty sure Frionel agrees with me!... I'm just a bit disappointed there's nothing that remotely looks like dragon wings in walfas >_> If there was then I could continue to fix myself
show more