forum

The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
UtsukimiJerry

MittenMasterzz wrote:

I wanna try the game can anyone PM me a link or just post it here to where I can get it. Or do I have to buy it? x.x
there are plenty of sites to find. mostly torrents. but if you like direct downloads i suggest finding it at a website called doujinstyle. google it and you will be on your way.

pm me if you have find the link but unable to find touhou games.
UtsukimiJerry

NachoPiggy wrote:

that's awesome

oh yeah in case anyone wants to, I made an .osb with the video for the Bad Apple!! map, just extract it to your Bad Apple!! folder and it should work.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmmw2d1umyk
and while I'm here, I guess I should post the original video as well.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zyhv2d2njcj

already posted it on the map thread, but just informing it here just in case anyone misses it.
sorry for double posting.

also nacho. the black and white version doesnt really fit the song. i mean it fits some parts but not all of it. is there anyway you could fix it?

i tried experimenting on the video. i think the problem here is the long intro of the mp3.
Nachy

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

NachoPiggy wrote:

that's awesome

oh yeah in case anyone wants to, I made an .osb with the video for the Bad Apple!! map, just extract it to your Bad Apple!! folder and it should work.
and while I'm here, I guess I should post the original video as well.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zyhv2d2njcj

already posted it on the map thread, but just informing it here just in case anyone misses it.
sorry for double posting.

also nacho. the black and white version doesnt really fit the song. i mean it fits some parts but not all of it. is there anyway you could fix it?

i tried experimenting on the video. i think the problem here is the long intro of the mp3.

viewtopic.php?p=234727#p234727

NachoPiggy wrote:

Here's an .osb and the video bundled, just extract it to your Bad Apple!! song folder and it'll work. There's a bit of a drawback though, I made the beginning sync, the downside is that the song used in the map actually has an extended instrumental intro before going into the vocals, so after Marisa catches the apple, the song won't sync with the video as the original did.
-SiN-
i was keeping my eyes on this last year and now its better than before

i should say.. this is like Virtual ON games on arcade at 1995

NOTE: under development but we can try the game =w=

i guess nachopiggy will save the Meiling and put her as a new avatar xD
UtsukimiJerry
so this is another fighting spinoffs? it looks quite good actually. wonder if there will be full characters later on

also this might make nacho happy

Cyclone
I loved Virtual ON. Quick, somebody give me 2 joysticks.
UtsukimiJerry

Cyclone wrote:

I loved Virtual ON. Quick, somebody give me 2 joysticks.
which kind of joysticks you want? the ones in the arcade or ?
Cyclone
The arcade ones of course.
UtsukimiJerry

Cyclone wrote:

The arcade ones of course.
but the arcade ones are HUGE! well not huge is just that the thing itself is big
Cyclone
heh.

And by "heh" i mean, FUCK YES I BROKE 1 BILLION. Marisa A this time. Marisa's fast...

Download: Replayinarar.rar
Lybydose
...omg

Also finally broke 2 billion on the extra stage

UtsukimiJerry
also how do i unlock extra stage for IN. i already unlocked it for sakuya+remilia team. im trying to get extra with malice (marisa +alice). i already unlocked final B but not final A. is there any solution?
Lybydose
Complete FinalB with <whatever team you want to unlock it with>. Any number of starting lives will work.

...or you can just download my score.dat if you want, it has everything unlocked. Put it in your IN folder.

Download: score.rar
UtsukimiJerry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
-SiN-
yes. and dont die
UtsukimiJerry

-SiN- wrote:

yes. and dont die
dont die... thats the top priority when i play any touhou games (except the fighting spin offs).

also i do hate the fact that i will die stupidly for being distracted for a fraction of a second..
Atmey
I downloaded the set yesterday, I've gotta say, my eyes hurt.
Gabi
MMMMMWAAAAAAAAAHAGAGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't call her china or she will mess you up, no spellcards used except melee boost xD
Dexrain
Haven't played Touhou in awhile, and I only really played Imperishable Night seriously o.o

Best I've done is clear hard with Marissa and Yuyuko, I usually play on normal though.
UtsukimiJerry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Slain087
Here, some random songs (that I'm at least 70% sure you've all seen):

Frontier Record's orchestral arrange of Cosmic Mind:

A good vocal arrange of Heian Alien called Floating Darkness:

White Falls' attempt at Heian Alien, U.N. Owen, and Hartmann's Youkai Girl called Unknown girls:
UtsukimiJerry
hmm. metroid if you're reading this... would you kindly give me the wallpaper you posted at the post your desktop thread (cant find the link)
Metroid

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

hmm. metroid if you're reading this... would you kindly give me the wallpaper you posted at the post your desktop thread (cant find the link)
The 3rd wallpaper I made so I could have 2 backgrounds for my monitors.

Download: Mettypaper.rar
UtsukimiJerry

Metroid wrote:

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

The 3rd wallpaper I made so I could have 2 backgrounds for my monitors.
downloaded it. thanks metroid
Neo@lex
ゆっくりしていってね!!!
UtsukimiJerry
-SiN-

Crimson_SoulZ wrote:

this topic must not die
SPOILER
ATTACH[udonge_1.jpg]
|
V

EDIT: guess, who's face is that? :D
Shiftyness13

neo@lex wrote:

ゆっくりしていってね!!!
I'm reminded of the iPhone/Touch app that I've dedicated a good portion of my spare time to. :3
UtsukimiJerry
-SiN-
Ryou Fujibayashi - Clannad 8-)
well... a little bit different if she converted to 3D :p
Xgor

-SiN-
oh. i know that doujin.... and.. yuck~ :|
UtsukimiJerry
what the heck is with that picture?
Gabi
LOL @Xgor
Slain087
Oh god Cho-Marisa. *gets out spellcards*
Pasonia
UtsukimiJerry
@ -sin-. do you know the download link This game. i cant seem to find it.

ps : everyone! take out your spell cards and prepare to smack that marisa
-SiN-
its posted before o.o
DL link is in Sakuya column... 2009/10/22
UtsukimiJerry
i tried the touhou virtual on kinda game tha -sin- gave link to everyone. its well okay but theres only reimu vs reimu. no other characters yet. and theres never ending rounds that you can play.

controls are still touhou styled. Z,X,C, and Shift. :3

the only problem i have with this game that the locking on to reimu is really a pain in the ass.
Metroid
I discovered Windows Sitters today :3
I was surprised there were no Touhou ones...
So I made a Remilia one that works with Otaku Desktop.
NOTE: if you want a link to DL the program.. just google it...

http://up.ppy.sh/files/remiliascarlet.mascot - FIXED
show more