forum

The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nachy
1.2 patch for 12.3 released, a bunch of fixes and changes and stuff. Especially Suwako.

http://magics.ddo.jp/data/pub3/tasofro/ ... te_102.exe
lukewarmholiday
is there a changelog?
James
yup, at mizuumi. nothing much, just bug fixes.

and lol @ reisen having all vocaloid colors including gackpoid and megpoid.

so reisen > miku > rin/len > luka > meiko > kaito > gackpoid > megpoid

edit: wer my tohovania patch :(
-SiN-
suwako's poison is damned crazy.. 5k dmg >.<
Neo@lex

James wrote:

and lol @ reisen having all vocaloid colors including gackpoid and megpoid.
...there should have been a Mio Reisen.
James
That would have been awesome.
GolGate
-SiN-
MYSTICAL CHAIN -First Release- is AVAILABLE in my mediafire folder > C76, go grab it!

PS: for those who dont know where my mediafire folder is: think! i put the link somewhere in osu.
i'm not allowed to post the link here

EDIT: one more: Touhou Game Rehearsal
Neo@lex
Oh yeah I meant to PM you when I saw Mystical Chain on core123, sorry about that.
Mystical Chain is pretty boring.
It's basically this:

tl;dr it's Mario Bros. with bosses.
-SiN-
np.. i really enjoy that.. haha
the lunatic is pretty nasty >.< especially kaguya and mokou

it's the story about jealousy between Marisa, Alice and Patchy i think..
easy mode clear with Marisa-Patchy and the final boss is Alice.
Slain087
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Slain087
UFO makes its presence known, with one of the fastest English patches since release.
Oh, and ZUN releases a patch (finally), which fixes the score issue.

Uplink here, and good shumping on (9) day.
Cyclone
High Scores, GO!

Cyclone
anybody? nobody?
Nachy
You're too good :(
Lybydose
I suck too much at UFO to even try to figure out how to score well. I could post IN scores I suppose.
-SiN-
wait.. i was failed in lunatic last boss
Cyclone
So uh.. Bounded Field "Boundary of Life and Death" GET!

To those of you that are wandering, that's what is in this very popular picture:

Doomsday
Slain087
http://replays.gensokyo.org/download.php?id=5150

I really need to learn how fast everyone charges someday.

Someday.
zork787
these games are really gonna be the reason I lose my voice some day because for some reason in Subterranean Animism there always seems to be 1 *bleep* Bullet that likes to home in on me or the game *bleep* glitches on me and seems to make my hitbox bigger than other times and counts a graze as a death *breathing heavilly*
(I appologise for the swearing but as you can tell, Im very *bleep* right now, so if your offended again I appologise)
Lybydose
It's not as bad as EoSD, where every single bullet hitbox is like 3 times the size I think it is.
UtsukimiJerry
i cant even pass PCB. i suck at danmaku shooter. but i do like IaMP,SWR and UNL
AceOfArrows
Much as I continue to play Touhou titles, I have yet to clear any of them on Normal or above (although I've come pretty damn close a couple times on certain ones).

By the way: Most of you in this thread already have most or all of the games, but for those new to this thread, or for those who've been looking, I have a godsend for you: full-version English-patched Touhou (well, except UNL, anyway):

*REMOVED* -Cyclone

Scroll down to the second divider line; that's where the download goodness starts.
Slain087
Uh, you do realize that we aren't supposed to be putting those links up?
Pokebis
That's his own website, lolololololol.
Cyclone

zork787 wrote:

these games are really gonna be the reason I lose my voice some day because for some reason in Subterranean Animism there always seems to be 1 *bleep* Bullet that likes to home in on me or the game *bleep* glitches on me and seems to make my hitbox bigger than other times and counts a graze as a death *breathing heavilly*
(I appologise for the swearing but as you can tell, Im very *bleep* right now, so if your offended again I appologise)

Well fuck, I think I know your problem. Any long bullet, such as knives, are actually made using a ROUND hitbox. That means you have to go wider around them than you may think.

Fuck.

Also, yeah, you're not supposed to be posting links to the games here.
-SiN-
Playable danmaku for all!

Touhou Hachi ka sen - allrange retrospective shooting -

i can put the demo link here imo
and
got the full version of this 3D danmaku recently.. this is great actually :D
you know..... in usual place

EDIT: ASKING ME FOR THE FULL LINK VIA PM IS PROHIBITED! it's in my public database
Lybydose
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

SerChef_old

-SiN- wrote:

Playable danmaku for all!

Touhou Hachi ka sen - allrange retrospective shooting -

EDIT: ASKING ME FOR THE FULL LINK VIA PM IS PROHIBITED! it's in my public database
it looks very interesting... just for curiosity I'll try it and grab it from your MF =P
AceOfArrows
Er...well, I checked a few pages and didn't see anything pertaining to links (although because I didn't search the whole thread, I probably didn't see a page where someone did say something). In any event, I don't like getting in trouble, so if I'm not supposed to post links, then I will remove the link from the post I'd made I see Cyclone already removed it for me...sorry to make you have to do that.

Can I provide the link via PM? If I'm allowed to do that, PM me for it.

If I'm not even allowed to do that, e-mail me. aceofheartsdx@yahoo.com
-SiN-

Ace Of Hearts wrote:

Er...well, I checked a few pages and didn't see anything pertaining to links (although because I didn't search the whole thread, I probably didn't see a page where someone did say something). In any event, I don't like getting in trouble, so if I'm not supposed to post links, then I will remove the link from the post I'd made I see Cyclone already removed it for me...sorry to make you have to do that.

Can I provide the link via PM? If I'm allowed to do that, PM me for it.

If I'm not even allowed to do that, e-mail me. aceofheartsdx@yahoo.com
For a new people that smart enough to figure out the link i posted somewhere in osu! is enough imo =w=
no offense.. some ppl can help themselves already. xD
Slain087
old Cosmic Mind vocal arrange go!

-SiN-
Touhou Hack n Slash

RAWR!!

had trouble putting this to my folder :(
-SiN-
Surprising.. Touhou Hack n Slash has built in network play :D

EDIT: Finally uploaded to my folder ;)
-SiN-
Whoaaa do not be so hasty Remi!!!

Zekira
The ones with Noreji and Inaba are my personal faves out of those.
Pasonia
The ones with disco-girl and Momoko made me laugh.

"Nooooooooooooooo!"
Gabi
the undonge looks so ecchi in that
-SiN-
and Remi looks like a lolicon in Suwako

<Tenshi> aah.. kimochi!~
something like that.. lol
show more