forum

The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shiro

Keichirou wrote:

Because they are flying?
Mainly, yeah. I'm too used to the IaMP/soku systems where everything is based on the ground. They also changed the spirit system which was the reason why I liked these two fighters much more than any other.
DEATHNINJAL
finaly,perfect cherry blossom on lunatic,5 lives,1 continue xD
Pizzicato
finally a touhou game with a widescreen support /o/
Keichirou

Pizzicato wrote:

finally a touhou game with a widescreen support /o/
I just realized that...
Pokebis
The game looks pretty, but, from that gameplay trailer, I can't honestly see it being very fun. I could be wrong, but it seems like the focus on flying isn't executed very well in a way that could cause the game to become bland and repetitive very quickly.
H_Hitachiin
Beat every game starting from TH06 to TH13(Lunatic >.< )
Still getting used to the controls for the fighting... :(
ZeroEightOne
My #2 best game ever (I have TH6 - TH13 (some of these have English Patch)) (#1 is osu!) , sometimes too much bullets on screen slow down my PC
Azure_Kite
But that usually actually helps you play better :p

It's a good thing the game records how long (or how much of the game was played) running below normal fps.
rickyboi

Gabi wrote:

Some gameplay released

Demo will most likely be released around C83, wooo
I am so ready for AIR FOOTSIES. I am also going to make a combo video 1 week after the release. That'll give me enough time to explore this game.
Nanael_old
I didn't expect the sprites to be this tall, looks actually pretty. I really liked SWR/Hisouten battle system though, and this looks nothing like that...
Tesu
i played that game , rickyboi :)
Foxxu
Touhou is epic! I am just a beginner if it comes to Touhou, but I'm working hard to be a good Touhou player!
I only have Touhou 6 now... I wish I could download Touhou 13, but MediaFire is restricted by Parental Controls ;__;

Oh, and my favourite character is Patchouli Knowledge! Patchy-channnnnnnn~ <3
Pizzicato
byakuren and miko 90% gonna be in 13.5 /o/
BCI
but eirin and tewi 0.0000000000001% gonna be there ;_;
Gabi
They better put in reisen, also i want them to put in momiji T_T

But if they put in miko im ok with it, but still reisen has to be in the game!

Jinxy
Eh, it's probably just everyone in UFO and TD, with Hakurei (Reimu, Suika, Yukari) and Moriya (Sanae, Kanako, Suwako) and also Marisa because Marisa
BCI

Gabi wrote:

They better put in reisen, also i want them to put in momiji T_T
But if they put in miko im ok with it, but still reisen has to be in the game!
reisen is already goes from 10.5, so tewi need more <3 dat picture q_q

JInxyjem wrote:

and Moriya (Sanae, Kanako, Suwako)
some proofs please ;___;
Jinxy
It's an assumption, but with the game focused on faith I'd be surprised she didn't show up
BCI
dat, you're right :< now i want to patch with all unreleased girls (or atleast SWR/Hisoten) ;_;
Pizzicato
i wonder if sakuya will make it to 13.5 lol
Gabi
Well it's tasofro, they like to put in lots of popular characters
BCI
almost all of th08 except Reisen don't appear anytime then, they aren't popular a lot ;w; /cry
Dai
even though Flandre is quite popular, why she didn't appear in SWR or Hisoutensoku? orz
BCI
i guess Flandre is already too strong.
and if she appear to Hisotensoku, there wll be almost all girls from EoSD (except Rumia and Koakuma) owo so imo it makes sense
TentacleOtaku

Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:

i guess Flandre is already too strong.
and if she appear to Hisotensoku, there wll be almost all girls from EoSD (except Rumia and Koakuma) owo so imo it makes sense
But Cirno is the strongest :3

Flandre is quite tough. I can remember my first fight against her... it didn't go well. :?

My favourite touhou is still 8. I can't explain why. I like it. And I like it alot :)
BCI
oh, my favorite is 12. so much of that themes is perfect <3 and murasa too /fap

also question, i heard somethings like "RIP Silver Forest" can someone explain why for slow people ;___;
TentacleOtaku
Sayuri, the singer of the group, has had some health problems.

Silver Forest quit mid may this year didn't they? Sad story :(

Edit: more can be found here: http://www.silver--forest.com/end.htm

Now I can't read japanese, but when you throw that into Google Translate it comes up with this (shortened it):

"Silver forest disbands end of may 2012"
"Physical condition of the main vocalist Sayuri"
"I'm sorry to the other members, Silver Forest without Sayuri is not considered so far"
Dai

Black_Cherry_Ita wrote:

oh, my favorite is 12. so much of that themes is perfect <3 and murasa too /fap

also question, i heard somethings like "RIP Silver Forest" can someone explain why for slow people ;___;
OMG, I don't believe it you never heard about it before O.o
BCI

lufi10 wrote:

OMG, I don't believe it you never heard about it before O.o
since i'm neutral with their songs 3: /also slow
TentacleOtaku
BCI (it says to call you that in your profile ;)) what is your favourite circle/band then, touhou related?

I'm unsure... I really like Unlucky Morpheus (with Fuki - I know there are Fuki haters out there, but... I don't care :D).
Morrigan is nice. As is EastNewSound....

I don't think I have a "favourite" Touhou related band/group/circle ... It's hard to label them :3
BCI
finally someone who call me BCI in the first try
arghmm.. as you said this is hard. i like ZUN the most \:D/ IOSYS, IRON ATTACK, Ayakura Mei, senya and t+pazolite is my favorite~
TentacleOtaku
Let's not forget TAMusic :D
BCI
a bit boring and slow, imo 3:
TentacleOtaku
Random demetori music while I wait for food to be ready :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMNqUVv3mQ

Edit: URL as the youtube feature only gave a blank screen :/
BCI
nuclear fusion is so nice but usual~ i like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVXvMj_sBCQ
Gabi

TentacleOtaku wrote:

Random demetori music while I wait for food to be ready :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMNqUVv3mQ

Edit: URL as the youtube feature only gave a blank screen :/
When using the youtube url you should only put this "EsMNqUVv3mQ" part in.

Also to add in on what i said before, just because tasofro put in popular characters doesn't mean they will be in there 100%, just a chance :P
TentacleOtaku
Thankyou Gabi, i thought i had to do the entire youtube.com/ or the youtu.be/ part, now I know, yay.

So. I'm going through TH8 & I just noticed I find easy too easy (as in no bombs no deaths), even clearing Hourai Elixir from time to time.... But I don't want to move on to normal :(

Tips? :D
TentacleOtaku
Touhou needs more love people :3
palinus
EASY MODO!? try play with left + right keys only :v
H_Hitachiin

palinus wrote:

EASY MODO!? try play with left + right keys only :v
Add Shift for focus.
show more