forum

The Touhou Project

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nachy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Doomsday
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x141 ... damnit.jpg <-TOUHOU 12 SPOILERS. BEWARE

gah.

it started out so easy too :(
Nachy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Slain087
UFO seems a lot harder than even MoF. I'm at least thankful that the Stage 2 boss' last card is easier than before (at least, it seems that way~).

Easy 1cc: http://replays.gensokyo.org/download.php?id=4348

EDIT2: And lol at Meiling's scenario.

EDIT:

!

SWR ENGLISH PATCH
Lyner

NachoPiggy wrote:

Lyner wrote:

NachoPiggy wrote:

Copy pasta this into your folder and best of luck.

http://up.ppy.sh/files/configex123.ini
It didn't work :(
All I can really advise is re-download again I guess.

http://www.slingfile.com/file/vwQ6YV3C7J
Ok then, thanks for the help :D
Nachy

Slain087 wrote:

EDIT2: And lol at Meiling's scenario.
SPOILER
GIANT CATFISH!
Zatoichi
Nachy

Zatoichi wrote:

The catfish needed a spell where it dives, jumps back up and try to swallow you.

If it connects you die Fantasy Heaven style.
Wish that was true.
I tried Lunatic, hoping for it to be there on that diff but it still didn't have it :(
There's always the next patch......
-SiN-
check my mediafire folder if you want some new touhou game

currently has:
Touhouvania full
Touhou quiz game
Touhou labyrinth + plus disc
Touhou Unreal Mahjong 2
James
Neo@lex
what, all eight of them?
Gabi
Aya is so good. even when she gets KO'ed in arcade mode she does not give up. but she doesn't do anything else then jump around and dash in the stage.

Pasonia
Lol Aya is such a cool girl.
Eh keeps fighting even though she's down, and does not afraid of Gabi. LOL.

On a side note, I keep crashing in UNL Arcade mode after defeating Tenshi. Zzz.
Cyclone
did you patch to 1.01?
-SiN-
-SiN-
i see some of you having trouble to make them playable in UNL

1. put DLed th12.3 to 10.5 folder, make sure your th105.exe and th123.exe in the same folder.
2. use this full line configex123.ini
Download: configex123.rar

then change your th105 path like before.

Neo@lex
Right, a few hours ago I decided to try fucking around with Soku using Cheat Engine.
The giant catfish is completely unplayable. The very moment you start the match it crashes.
Same goes for the giant doll.
In arcade and story, the game can be changed to 2P mode, except when player 2 dies, there are no spellcards. The level moves on as if you've defeated the character. This works with Sanae and Cirno, but not China; it crashes when the fish is supposed to appear.
If you change the game type to practice or VS com in story or arcade, you will be controlled by the computer, with the difficulty at the same level as the opponent.
The best part is the character values. If you freeze it on the character you want, you can play through story with everyone except Utsuho and Suwako. It loads the character's SWR story, complete with the old-style dialog. You can play it right up to the end, but when Tenshi uses her spellcards where she makes large rocks appear from the ground, you cannot land on them, you just hover as if falling; if Tenshi manages to catch you in the first one, neither of you will be able to move. If you stay on the ground in the second one, Tenshi will be the only one who is frozen, and you can just hit her with long-range moves.
After defeating EX Tenshi, the game will stop responding (this is what Pasonia may have been referencing), but fortunately, you can still save replays if you die or quit, and they will be viewable by anyone.
HP cannot be hacked. Only that little red afterglow can, and you still die when the bar runs out.
Stages can probably be hacked, but I don't care so I haven't bothered. Same goes for weather.
...maybe I should write a guide for this...

Also SiN, why have you not unlocked Utsuho?
Slain087
Something I bet many of you haven't noticed:

By moving the UNL files to SWR and deleting the config123.dat, you can transfer over the Spell Cards you have from SWR. Note that this will delete any UNL unlocks you already have, and you can just move UNL back after it hits the title screen.

And Mystical Chain seems to be insanely rare for a Touhou doujin game.
Cyclone
I've already beaten UFO extra stage. Shit's way too easy compared to other extra stages.
-SiN-

neo@lex wrote:

Also SiN, why have you not unlocked Utsuho?
ah. so many new touhou doujin and doujin games out there.. i'm DLing them all atm not playing them xD
i've done it today btw.. damned slow megagirl

and thanks Slain.. i forget about that part :D

regarding Mystical Chain: LION HEART publishing "first release" Mystical Chain at Comiket with 1000yen.
no wonder the link is so rare..
i'm going to hunt Cirno Racing now

EDIT: can someone DL and upload Touhouvania patch 1.02 somewhere? me and James can't DL that
Slain087

Cyclone wrote:

I've already beaten UFO extra stage. Shit's way too easy compared to other extra stages.
How easy is Nue compared to say, Suwako or Mokou?

And how the heck do you dodge her UFO spams?

And one thing I noticed when looking up the translation: We're in Makai for the last two stages. Wonder where Shinki is.

EDIT: I just watched an Extra replay. The midboss is so freakin' trivial, she should have just brought her last card from her stage appearance. She'd be likely to get a kill then.
Cyclone
Sanae B has this amazing ability to shoot down those UFOs rather well.
James
http://up.ppy.sh/files/chinabnb.wmv

imma play meirin and suwako~

ill upload videos sometime, need to get better at playing suwako first, i'll start uploading meirin match vids once i get used to the uber strict timing combos of her.
Nachy
1.2 patch for 12.3 released, a bunch of fixes and changes and stuff. Especially Suwako.

http://magics.ddo.jp/data/pub3/tasofro/ ... te_102.exe
lukewarmholiday
is there a changelog?
James
yup, at mizuumi. nothing much, just bug fixes.

and lol @ reisen having all vocaloid colors including gackpoid and megpoid.

so reisen > miku > rin/len > luka > meiko > kaito > gackpoid > megpoid

edit: wer my tohovania patch :(
-SiN-
suwako's poison is damned crazy.. 5k dmg >.<
Neo@lex

James wrote:

and lol @ reisen having all vocaloid colors including gackpoid and megpoid.
...there should have been a Mio Reisen.
James
That would have been awesome.
GolGate
-SiN-
MYSTICAL CHAIN -First Release- is AVAILABLE in my mediafire folder > C76, go grab it!

PS: for those who dont know where my mediafire folder is: think! i put the link somewhere in osu.
i'm not allowed to post the link here

EDIT: one more: Touhou Game Rehearsal
Neo@lex
Oh yeah I meant to PM you when I saw Mystical Chain on core123, sorry about that.
Mystical Chain is pretty boring.
It's basically this:

tl;dr it's Mario Bros. with bosses.
-SiN-
np.. i really enjoy that.. haha
the lunatic is pretty nasty >.< especially kaguya and mokou

it's the story about jealousy between Marisa, Alice and Patchy i think..
easy mode clear with Marisa-Patchy and the final boss is Alice.
Slain087
Slain087
UFO makes its presence known, with one of the fastest English patches since release.
Oh, and ZUN releases a patch (finally), which fixes the score issue.

Uplink here, and good shumping on (9) day.
Cyclone
High Scores, GO!

Cyclone
anybody? nobody?
Nachy
You're too good :(
Lybydose
I suck too much at UFO to even try to figure out how to score well. I could post IN scores I suppose.
-SiN-
wait.. i was failed in lunatic last boss
show more