1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hi hi :3~~~~

Banana.... is a banana :lol: One banana contains 10.3 mg of vitamin C, or 10 percent of the RDI, and 0.43 mg of vitamin B6, 20 percent of the RDI. what's this XD

anyway here's my mapset
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/223994

Thanks :3~
posted
Hi Hi!

After a workout, the best possible recovery food is a banana!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/268669 <-- My map

Thanks in advance!
posted
Banana peels are edible......and they're really delicious......

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/205107
thanks
posted
Fact-I made a banner for another banana queue. (Perhaps the one you mentioned?)

Hehe, that IS a fact about bananas. I think? o.o
If you don't accept that then...
Bananas come in bunches :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/205538
posted
Someone used a banana to paint
Yup... That's a fact..
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/268013
5:16 drain, but it only has 1 diff
I hope I'll get a mod.. Or at least a hug
posted

Hullahopp wrote:

Someone used a banana to paint
Yup... That's a fact..
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/268013
5:16 drain, but it only has 1 diff
I hope I'll get a mod.. Or at least a hug
!!!! I want to paint with a banana now that's a pretty interesting idea!

NolanM wrote:

Fact-I made a banner for another banana queue. (Perhaps the one you mentioned?)
The very same :)

So now that there's lots of pretty cool facts this banananananananaa queue will be closed again
for now
Thanks for all the facts, everyone! o/
posted
Faan banana Fact:

You told me about doing some queue like this in #modhelp long ago about BANANA

ticket thanks I'm welcome

btw the way

Owntrolf wrote:

Bananas arent really bananas becase real bananas have large banana seeds in the banana.
No

this is actually technically correct and I don't really see how it is wrong except maybe how Owntrolf said banna arent banana

if you find a wild banana the seeds tends to be larger and the flesh harder to eat

the bananas we eat are actually scientifically bred so it is easy and good to eat
posted
Mod request

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/238727 [Taiko]

Hope you mod it.

Good luck with this Queue ;)

> Banannas = Fingers (in the Arabian language) <

Sorry, don't know a better fact
posted
I need Normal Mods
Artist : Nakagawa Ken
Title : Welcome to The Workshop!
Link : t/210997
Key : STD
Lenght: 1:51

In Indonesia there is a famous snack made from battered and deep fried banana, it's called Pisang Goreng (lit. Fried Banana)
posted

Jason X wrote:

Mod request

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/238727 [Taiko]

Hope you mod it.

Good luck with this Queue ;)
Where's tha banana fact yo (I'll still mod if you edit one in gogo) Thank you~

Faan wrote:

Faan banana Fact:

You told me about doing some queue like this in #modhelp long ago about BANANA

ticket thanks I'm welcome

btw the way

Owntrolf wrote:

Bananas arent really bananas becase real bananas have large banana seeds in the banana.
No

this is actually technically correct and I don't really see how it is wrong except maybe how Owntrolf said banna arent banana

if you find a wild banana the seeds tends to be larger and the flesh harder to eat

the bananas we eat are actually scientifically bred so it is easy and good to eat
Meant no because Owntrolf said banana arent banana thas'all
Kk you get a ticket and darnit you reopened the queue ty Faan

CLOSED
posted

dorothy3242 wrote:

Meant no because Owntrolf said banana arent banana thas'all
Kk you get a ticket and darnit you reopened the queue ty Faan

Rip Owntrolf
CLOSED
posted
After some time quite some time closed due to the overwhelmingness that is school, the banana queue is now reopening \owo/! Be sure to read the rules~

~OPEN~

(until I say closed)
posted
Banana I think they are sweet and yellow right ?

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302343
posted
Megpoid Gumi-CANDY CANDY (or Aivi Tran & Steven "Surasshu" Velema - I'm Still Here if the other one is too long)

banana fact:
Bananas are naturally slightly radioactive (thanks to their potassium content)—but the level of radiation is not high enough to cause harm. :3
posted
The largest bunch of bananas, containing 473 individual bananas, was grown by Kabana SA and Tecorone SL (Spain) on the island of El Hierro, Canary Islands, Spain and weighed 130 kg (287 lb) on 11 July 2001. It was harvested at the jointly owned Finca Experimental de las Calmas, a projected 160-ha (395.3-acre) farm with 5 ha (12.3 acre) already devoted to bananas and is the result of a 30-year project by several farmers to develop a desert area of the island into a tropical fruit farm. [1]

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/297909#

just modding any difficulty would be fine people are too scared because too many difficultiesltiefd tytyty
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/300218
Hello, friend! You can choose if you want to or not.
People allergic to latex are mostly allergic to bananas, too!!
I still gotta mod your map (you hinted|nudged for one like a month ago xDD)
I can still try to do it 8-)
posted
Fact: About 75% weight of a banama is water :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/300360

Thanks in Advance ;)
posted
I don't know what to say about bananas... I just... Love bananas!!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298219

Thanks!! ;);)
posted
Hello there!
Here comes fact: Bananas tastes much better with milk and become more healthy ^_^

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/311630

Thank you if u mod that map!
posted
Some super banana facts this round! :D

Though I wonder how it's physically possible to have 300 bananas in one bunch owo;

CLOSED



Lovely Banana maps to Moddu (in no particular order):
Rally Go Round https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302343
CANDY CANDY https://osu.ppy.sh/s/204498 Mod is Done~
CIRNO https://osu.ppy.sh/s/300218
Livin' A Double Life https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298219
Everlasting Summer https://osu.ppy.sh/s/311630
Please sign in to reply.