edwardyoyo

-Troke- wrote:

you shit.
need more mania refree
what are u doin here? there's 3 mania refree right now lol
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

alif akmal wrote:

is this only for indonesian or globally?
global for now
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Soner wrote:

what's an fb
well there's our community on facebook that we want to make some tourney on valentine's day :)
Faishal Akbar
ermahgerd, i didn't know this tournament can into international tournament XDDDDDDDD

btw, good luck for any ctb player that already join this tournament.
Halogen-
Looked at the map pool and saw that there were all 4K maps.

I know that this is going to be played on the 14th and 15th, but what time during the day will it be played? I'm in GMT -5, for reference. If the times are right, I'd love to join.
Faishal Akbar

Halogen- wrote:

I know that this is going to be played on the 14th and 15th, but what time during the day will it be played? I'm in GMT -5, for reference. If the times are right, I'd love to join.
currently, we're using GMT+7 , as OP said on pm, the match started around 6:30pm(GMT+7) . that means the game will be helded around 9:30am (GMT-5)
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Halogen- wrote:

sigh i forgot to put the time, well it's on 11:30AM (UTC) on Feb,14 and will be ended on 03:00AM (UTC) on your timezone if it's +5 it's will be on 06:30AM on Feb,14th and ended on 03:00AM on Feb,15
Halogen-

[ EdW_YoYo ] wrote:

Halogen- wrote:

sigh i forgot to put the time, well it's on 11:30AM (UTC) on Feb,14 and will be ended on 03:00AM (UTC) on your timezone if it's +5 it's will be on 06:30AM on Feb,14th and ended on 03:00AM on Feb,15
oof, that's rough. Probably gonna have to pass then, haha. Thanks for the information, though!
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Halogen- wrote:

oof, that's rough. Probably gonna have to pass then, haha. Thanks for the information, though!
No problem :)
Halogen-

Faishal Akbar wrote:

Halogen- wrote:

currently, we're using GMT+7 , as OP said on pm, the match started around 6:30pm(GMT+7) . that means the game will be helded around 9:30am (GMT-5)
Just saw this post above -- are these the correct times? If so, I can actually participate during these times. The reason why I said I had to opt out was because of 3 AM end time and 6:30 AM start time the next day, as listed by the previous poster.

If the start time is 9:30 AM, I can very easily make that :)
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Halogen- wrote:

Just saw this post above -- are these the correct times? If so, I can actually participate during these times. The reason why I said I had to opt out was because of 3 AM end time and 6:30 AM start time the next day, as listed by the previous poster.

If the start time is 9:30 AM, I can very easily make that :)
Well, try to calculate if it's 06:30PM on our (Indonesian) times so it will be 06:30AM in your timezone (USA?) well the difference on our timezone and yours is 12 hours and when we already start this tournament on our dates (Feb,14) the dates on your times will be on Feb,13 since we have 12 hours different timezone. Regarding to this fact so the tournament will be start on Feb,13 at 06:30 in the morning of your country (USA) :) , still interested? I just think faishal miscalculated the timezone :D
MisaLuxa

Soner wrote:

what's an fb
perhaps you talk about the form registration.
well, "FB" means "Facebook" (most of indonesian ppl use this kind of short name)
so that, you have to put your Facebook's name on that box ^^
Halogen-

[ EdW_YoYo ] wrote:

Well, try to calculate if it's 06:30PM on our (Indonesian) times so it will be 06:30AM in your timezone (USA?) well the difference on our timezone and yours is 12 hours and when we already start this tournament on our dates (Feb,14) the dates on your times will be on Feb,13 since we have 12 hours different timezone. Regarding to this fact so the tournament will be start on Feb,13 at 06:30 in the morning of your country (USA) :) , still interested? I just think faishal miscalculated the timezone :D
aw, yeah -- I see it now. I can't do it then. Sorry guys; best of luck to everyone else! :(
Aleppie
umm.. so i registered yesterday and i realized i can't attend the tournament. Could you cancel my name? Sorry about this
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Halogen- wrote:

[ EdW_YoYo ] wrote:

aw, yeah -- I see it now. I can't do it then. Sorry guys; best of luck to everyone else! :(
no problem :)
Faishal Akbar
OP, is registering with twitter name than facebook name are allowed? seems lot of osu player was active on twitter.
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Faishal Akbar wrote:

OP, is registering with twitter name than facebook name are allowed? seems lot of osu player was active on twitter.
sure!, more people, more intense tourney :D
Rhieru-
Goodluck, for players participating in this event :)
Constantine
those keyboards are available to international players too?

no offense
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Constantine wrote:

those keyboards are available to international players too?

no offense
why not?
Lord Shinjo
it's gonna be good.
see u :)
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Lord Shinjo wrote:

it's gonna be good.
see u :)
Good luck :)
MisaLuxa

alif akmal wrote:

umm.. so i registered yesterday and i realized i can't attend the tournament. Could you cancel my name? Sorry about this
done ^^
it's okay anyway
projectc1
good luck with this tornament
oh and also

[ EdW_YoYo ] wrote:

-senritsu- = Taiko and mania refree
user not found ?

will try participate this tornament even though i'm suck at 4k
1stLegend
I hope this event was FUN
ok all see you in game :) :) :) :) :)
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

projectc1 wrote:

good luck with this tornament
oh and also

[ EdW_YoYo ] wrote:

-senritsu- = Taiko and mania refree
user not found ?

will try participate this tornament even though i'm suck at 4k
Wrong link, i'll edit that later
Thelma
count me in. \:D/
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Thelma wrote:

count me in. \:D/
sure :)
LigerZero
Good Luck For Tournament Valentine Madness...... :D
Aii-
Have fun jones ^^
Kmegan
ulululu puja kerang ajaib 8-)
Derazel Miku
Good luck all , mudah mudaahan dapat tuh suptag ama kibod / tikus nya \ :v /
Niko-nyan
:v kibod aaaa moga2 dapet yg taiko wkwkwk
Faishal Akbar
saia mau kibordnya , tapi saya ga jago main std huehuehue :'3

anyway H-10
Azern
Should I re-register the form again?
I'm not really sure that my name is on the list yet
yuda653

Aii- wrote:

Have fun jones ^^
sendirinya bukannya jones? wkwkwkwkwkwk #runs
Topic Starter
edwardyoyo

Azern wrote:

Should I re-register the form again?
I'm not really sure that my name is on the list yet
since i didn't see your name please fill the form again :)
Constantine

_EliteYud_ wrote:

Aii- wrote:

Have fun jones ^^
sendirinya bukannya jones? wkwkwkwkwkwk #runs
-------------------

keep in mind that this thread is on /55, not /73 so please use english language here lol

anyway good luck
Teioh_old
let me join
show more