forum

Nik Kershaw - The Riddle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sesito71
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 01 de mayo de 2010 at 16:40:34

Artist: Nik Kershaw
Title: The Riddle
BPM: 102,28
Filesize: 3697kb
Play Time: 03:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,65 stars, 492 notes)
  2. Normal (2,03 stars, 139 notes)
Download: Nik Kershaw - The Riddle
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
<3
EEeee
BPM = 102.280

Normal
00:50:690 (5) - I like this, but i'm not sure if it's allowed, can't really see where the slider starts, and the trail it follows
00:55:383 (8) - ^
01:58:736 (8) - ^

Hard
00:55:383 (1) - remove new combo
01:14:741 (1) - ^
01:21:193 (1) - ^
01:25:886 (1) - ^
insane ending bro

nice map, some parts looked like u can work on the new combo placement, but not really
*star
Topic Starter
sesito71
Thnks for modding EEeee :D
BluShine
Thought this was a different song (also called The Riddle :o ). I gotta say, even though I really hated the song,the beatmap was spot-on. I would take out the excessively long spinner and just put in a break, though. Most people seem to underestimate breaks and exaggerate spinners (IMHO).
Dizco_old
The map link is broken somehow? I tried to download this and it went to a diffrent song. Please fix it and i will mod it. I like this song too, i agree osu needs more classics.

Edit: Or i should see that this was submitted 3 years ago, how is this still pending?
Topic Starter
sesito71
Hi there, you can download it from here: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/56032&action=report&score=

Feel free to mod it, I will try to get it ranked if anyone is interested ;)

Thanks!
Dizco_old
Allright. Well i wrote that because i thought this was a recent work.
Considering how old this is i think you should go over it yourself first and update. I will gladly mod it then. As far as i can tell it shouldnt take much.
But its really up to you whether you want to continue work on this or not.