forum

Transformice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Can't believe there hasn't been an actual thread yet... Anyway, so does anyone else play, and what are your thoughts about having an osu! tribe (assuming we get enough people)?

P.S. The game got added to Steam on January 30, 2015.
BrokenArrow
I played it back in 2010 when it was released, downloaded it on Steam today and immediately got all the achievements :p
The game sure has changed.. can't say it's for the better, all the skill tree stuff feels really dumb to me and takes away a lot of "skill" (if you can call being shaman mechanically intensive)
Doodle99
I hate the new event system... I want old events like xmas2012 (it was too good) and not events like halloween/xmas2014.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I missed the vampire mice event, now that I think about it...
DakeDekaane
I remember playing this in early 2012, I still play it though, but rarely. It'd be cool to have nice people to play with, and not a bunch of random kids.
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Dunno why, but ever since it was added on Steam, I've been playing it more now. (My name there isn't Blazevoir, btw.)
ColdTooth
man i played this when it came out on the first few months

Still looks fun, only if I was young :(
OzzyOzrock
did i already post in this thread how i played this game for 9 hours straight when i was 13

if so

reiterated for emphasis

why did i do that
Neku Okazaki

DakeDekaane wrote:

I remember playing this in early 2012, I still play it though, but rarely. It'd be cool to have nice people to play with, and not a bunch of random kids.
You never want to play with me < / 3