Osuology wrote:Sorry, but I can't do lower than 3 stars,
From Mod value exchange
bg files are bigger than max size? No, they are not.
00:12:757 (3) - move to 416, 156 Moved this to make smoother shape.
00:38:397 (6,7) - Convert to one slider, it sounds better IMO No, it doesn't.
Alheak wrote:Hi, from your queue
- Maybe 1366x768 bgs for dat hires but w/e My backgrounds are in the original resolution. I can't get these images in higher resolution.
- Also why not find a 192kbps mp3 I got this mp3 from the official website... I don't know where to find one with higher bitrate.
- cute miko
- 00:04:385 (2,3) - Even if the polarity is good, I think this is too hard too read for Easy, i'd suggest doing this: I think it reads fine.
- 00:09:269 (1,2) - That 00:10:315 - is really too tempting to hit, and contrary to ^, polarity isn't good here, I'd suggest making (1) a circle then doing a repeating slider like ^ Distance spacing makes the beat spacing obvious. It's fine.
- 00:13:280 (3,4) - and 00:15:722 (2,3) - ^ kinda. The first one isn't as bad as the second one and could be left as it is but for consistency it's be better to change it as well. I'd suggest making 00:13:280 (3) - not repeating, then put a 3/2 slider from 00:13:978 - to 00:14:501 - (delete (4)) No.
- 00:43:978 (3,4) - ^, but this is more for the fact that 00:45:548 - has too much emphasis to just put a slider end on it, a circle would be better imo I don't think this is a problem. I often use slider end on strong beats, especially when it is a kind of release like this, where the notes leading up to it are connected.
- 00:46:420 (1,2) - I don't know how I feel about this stack, this might be too hard to read and play for an easy It's really obvious.
- 00:46:769 (2,3) - like 00:43:978 (3,4) - Current rhythm fits better.
- 00:49:210 (1,2) - like 00:46:420 (1,2) -
- 01:14:850 (1) - no 1/2 slider? No.
- Can't say much, it's quite good, only thing I could say is that there can be a lot of confusion with all those stacks, some last 1 beat, other 1/2, I'd prefer being consistent, either one or the other but w/e
- 00:12:757 (3,4,5,6) - Not a fan of those linear jumps, feel weird Sharpened the angle a bit.
- 00:20:083 (8) - There isn't anything in the song here, plus it feel weird while playing It gives stronger emphasis to 00:20:257
- 00:20:257 (1) - this feels weird to play since the player is used to those repetitive 1/1 sliders before, plus this blue tick is kinda overmapped, there's nothing really there. - this plays just fine No, I want a click on that red tick. Current rhythm goes better with the feeling of the music.
Nice mapset, good luck for the rest
- just a thought. maybe you could change combo colours for every diff to make it fit the background nah
- 00:08:397 (7) - i think ctrl g ing would help keep up the momentum I don't think so. I want more concavity changes in my flow here to make it more disjointed, matching the music.
- 00:23:222 (1) - try exposing the head more, just looks better imo Agreed.
- 00:32:466 (3) - you could try NC here to define the 1/1 gap better nah, AR9 is plenty high enough to make it obvious.
- 00:10:141 (4,5) - i found it a bit weird why you decided to omit the potential triplets Favouring straight rhythm and bringing out the melody.
00:10:926 - etc
- no sv changes o_O?? The song doesn't really call for any. Only places I could imaging using SV changes would be 00:51:129 and 01:20:431 but those would be slowdowns, and I'm already using SV1.5, so any fractional SV multiplier would be extremely slow. Simple is best.
- 00:10:490 (3) - maybe i'd try to avoid overlapping the entire slider body,, makes it a bit cramped sorta? Hard to do that without increasing the distance spacing, and i think full overlap looks pretty clean in this case.
- 00:35:431 (3,4) - i'd rather avoid doing 1/1 stacks as well in normal diffs because it is easily confused as a 1/2 stack such as 00:38:048 (3,4) - due to the low AR. Don't you think that this looks rather similar but different rhythm? 00:46:769 (3,4,5) - From an earlier mod reply, I've been doing this "for a long time". Anyway, the game has something called approach circles, which make the beat spacing readable. I guess I'll push the AR up a bit.
00:36:827 (6,1) - ^
00:50:780 (6,1,2,3) - ^lol ye
- 01:12:757 - 01:13:106 - omitting these was rather weird because you mapped the drums in previous sections. ie 00:28:803 - I just decided I wanted to give them more emphasis this time around.
- 01:26:362 (6) - perhaps nc? it would help differentiate the rhythm gap change thing too lol i want to give the player the follow point to follow.
- 00:26:013 (1,2,3) - tbh i would avoid going into the red tick clickables in easy, stuff like this is good 00:23:222 (1,2,3) - with clickables on white ticks only That's boring.
- 01:26:362 (4) - same as normal?
Rohit6 wrote:Hi, from your mod value exchange queue
00:10:490 (6,7) - You could fit a triplet on the blue tick imo I could, but I don't want to...
00:12:757 (3,4,5) - Feels a bit weird , try antijumps No, that would feel really weird. Wouldn't fit the music.
00:23:745 (2,3) - DS is a tad bit high It's fine with slider follow circle leniency.
Can't say much since it's very well done.
Hope it gets ranked soon
Adol Christin wrote:Hi CloudSplash. I saw this map in your queue and wanna mod it for a long time....
Here are my suggestions.
- 00:08:397 (7) - Curve this slider for a better view and consistency. I like it better straight I want to change the concavity of flow here, but I don't want it to be too curvy.
- 00:12:408 (2,3,4,5,6) - (My personal taste): Try this. Current one looks fine but not interesting. Angle (5,6) is too sharp.
- 00:27:931 (6) - The slider crosses a drum sound, which seems a bit random. If you follows vocal, this 1/1 slider should start at 00:27:234 - , 00:27:408 - or some other white tick. Replace with a circle plus a 1/2 slider. Emphasizing the piano here because it has a more interesting rhythm.
- 00:42:583 (13) - (just my complaint) I always ignore this circle while testplay. Then don't ignore it :3... lol i don't know what to do here.
- 00:59:327 (5,6,7) - Curve flow is nice, but imo it would be better having the same distance as 01:03:687 (1,2,3) - (or a bit shorter, but at least not that i close). It's not only for distance consistency of last 30 sec, but also for a better sence in kiai time. Did something here.
- 00:11:885 (10) - Change to clap? No.
- 01:26:536 (1) - 5%? No.
- 00:35:431 (3,4) - 00:36:827 (6,1) - 00:50:780 (6,1) - Don't you feel the stack for a 1-beat rhythm is too hard for beginners? I don't think so.
- Normal is already good enough for me.
4-month wait..... ok... Thanks for your consolation.