Mapped Hard diff.
I'll apply the mods when I have time.
I'll apply the mods when I have time.
Osuology wrote:Sorry, but I can't do lower than 3 stars,
From Mod value exchange
bg files are bigger than max size? No, they are not.
00:12:757 (3) - move to 416, 156 Moved this to make smoother shape.
00:38:397 (6,7) - Convert to one slider, it sounds better IMO No, it doesn't.
Alheak wrote:Hi, from your queue
- Maybe 1366x768 bgs for dat hires but w/e My backgrounds are in the original resolution. I can't get these images in higher resolution.
- Also why not find a 192kbps mp3 I got this mp3 from the official website... I don't know where to find one with higher bitrate.
- cute miko
- 00:04:385 (2,3) - Even if the polarity is good, I think this is too hard too read for Easy, i'd suggest doing this: I think it reads fine.
- 00:09:269 (1,2) - That 00:10:315 - is really too tempting to hit, and contrary to ^, polarity isn't good here, I'd suggest making (1) a circle then doing a repeating slider like ^ Distance spacing makes the beat spacing obvious. It's fine.
- 00:13:280 (3,4) - and 00:15:722 (2,3) - ^ kinda. The first one isn't as bad as the second one and could be left as it is but for consistency it's be better to change it as well. I'd suggest making 00:13:280 (3) - not repeating, then put a 3/2 slider from 00:13:978 - to 00:14:501 - (delete (4)) No.
- 00:43:978 (3,4) - ^, but this is more for the fact that 00:45:548 - has too much emphasis to just put a slider end on it, a circle would be better imo I don't think this is a problem. I often use slider end on strong beats, especially when it is a kind of release like this, where the notes leading up to it are connected.
- 00:46:420 (1,2) - I don't know how I feel about this stack, this might be too hard to read and play for an easy It's really obvious.
- 00:46:769 (2,3) - like 00:43:978 (3,4) - Current rhythm fits better.
- 00:49:210 (1,2) - like 00:46:420 (1,2) -
- 01:14:850 (1) - no 1/2 slider? No.
- Can't say much, it's quite good, only thing I could say is that there can be a lot of confusion with all those stacks, some last 1 beat, other 1/2, I'd prefer being consistent, either one or the other but w/e
- 00:12:757 (3,4,5,6) - Not a fan of those linear jumps, feel weird Sharpened the angle a bit.
- 00:20:083 (8) - There isn't anything in the song here, plus it feel weird while playing It gives stronger emphasis to 00:20:257
- 00:20:257 (1) - this feels weird to play since the player is used to those repetitive 1/1 sliders before, plus this blue tick is kinda overmapped, there's nothing really there. - this plays just fine No, I want a click on that red tick. Current rhythm goes better with the feeling of the music.
Nice mapset, good luck for the rest
- just a thought. maybe you could change combo colours for every diff to make it fit the background nah
- 00:08:397 (7) - i think ctrl g ing would help keep up the momentum I don't think so. I want more concavity changes in my flow here to make it more disjointed, matching the music.
- 00:23:222 (1) - try exposing the head more, just looks better imo Agreed.
- 00:32:466 (3) - you could try NC here to define the 1/1 gap better nah, AR9 is plenty high enough to make it obvious.
- 00:10:141 (4,5) - i found it a bit weird why you decided to omit the potential triplets Favouring straight rhythm and bringing out the melody.
00:10:926 - etc
- no sv changes o_O?? The song doesn't really call for any. Only places I could imaging using SV changes would be 00:51:129 and 01:20:431 but those would be slowdowns, and I'm already using SV1.5, so any fractional SV multiplier would be extremely slow. Simple is best.
- 00:10:490 (3) - maybe i'd try to avoid overlapping the entire slider body,, makes it a bit cramped sorta? Hard to do that without increasing the distance spacing, and i think full overlap looks pretty clean in this case.
- 00:35:431 (3,4) - i'd rather avoid doing 1/1 stacks as well in normal diffs because it is easily confused as a 1/2 stack such as 00:38:048 (3,4) - due to the low AR. Don't you think that this looks rather similar but different rhythm? 00:46:769 (3,4,5) - From an earlier mod reply, I've been doing this "for a long time". Anyway, the game has something called approach circles, which make the beat spacing readable. I guess I'll push the AR up a bit.
00:36:827 (6,1) - ^
00:50:780 (6,1,2,3) - ^lol ye
- 01:12:757 - 01:13:106 - omitting these was rather weird because you mapped the drums in previous sections. ie 00:28:803 - I just decided I wanted to give them more emphasis this time around.
- 01:26:362 (6) - perhaps nc? it would help differentiate the rhythm gap change thing too lol i want to give the player the follow point to follow.
- 00:26:013 (1,2,3) - tbh i would avoid going into the red tick clickables in easy, stuff like this is good 00:23:222 (1,2,3) - with clickables on white ticks only That's boring.
- 01:26:362 (4) - same as normal?
Rohit6 wrote:Hi, from your mod value exchange queue
00:10:490 (6,7) - You could fit a triplet on the blue tick imo I could, but I don't want to...
00:12:757 (3,4,5) - Feels a bit weird , try antijumps No, that would feel really weird. Wouldn't fit the music.
00:23:745 (2,3) - DS is a tad bit high It's fine with slider follow circle leniency.
Can't say much since it's very well done.
Hope it gets ranked soon
Adol Christin wrote:Hi CloudSplash. I saw this map in your queue and wanna mod it for a long time....
Here are my suggestions.
- 00:08:397 (7) - Curve this slider for a better view and consistency. I like it better straight I want to change the concavity of flow here, but I don't want it to be too curvy.
- 00:12:408 (2,3,4,5,6) - (My personal taste): Try this. Current one looks fine but not interesting. Angle (5,6) is too sharp.
- 00:27:931 (6) - The slider crosses a drum sound, which seems a bit random. If you follows vocal, this 1/1 slider should start at 00:27:234 - , 00:27:408 - or some other white tick. Replace with a circle plus a 1/2 slider. Emphasizing the piano here because it has a more interesting rhythm.
- 00:42:583 (13) - (just my complaint) I always ignore this circle while testplay. Then don't ignore it :3... lol i don't know what to do here.
- 00:59:327 (5,6,7) - Curve flow is nice, but imo it would be better having the same distance as 01:03:687 (1,2,3) - (or a bit shorter, but at least not that i close). It's not only for distance consistency of last 30 sec, but also for a better sence in kiai time. Did something here.
- 00:11:885 (10) - Change to clap? No.
- 01:26:536 (1) - 5%? No.
- 00:35:431 (3,4) - 00:36:827 (6,1) - 00:50:780 (6,1) - Don't you feel the stack for a 1-beat rhythm is too hard for beginners? I don't think so.
- Normal is already good enough for me.
4-month wait..... ok... Thanks for your consolation.
00:00:896 (1) - This backtracking from the end of this slider to 00:01:594 (2) - requires what I find to be an awkward movement - it isn't comfortable to play. I would recommend making the tail of this slider to rather point in the direction of the upcoming beats (of course, moving it to the right place for DS) (Here 00:03:687 (1,2) - the movement is flatter, so I think it's fine) Use of dropoff and opposing flow is intentional to create a bouncy feeling, highlighting the syncopation of (2,3).
00:02:641 (5) - For neat purposes, perhaps you can place this circle somewhere in the path of this previous slider 00:00:896 (1) - (and move corresponding 00:03:338 (8) - ) No, it's not a visible overlap.
00:06:303 (9) - ^ same thing with this previous slider 00:04:908 (4) -
00:13:280 (6,7) - I see what you're going for here, but I feel like 00:13:280 (6) - should not be here at all, including the fact that its tail is a major white tick which needs more emphasis. The empty hitsound just makes it more confusing, in my opinion. The downbeat does not need more emphasis. I prefer to bring out the syncopation in the music because it is more interesting to play than just straight rhythms all the way through. It fits the song.
00:20:257 (1,2) - Are you sure this is necessary? But just to avoid having the tail on the tick of emphasis, I think it's fine. I do advise you to perhaps change it into a different pattern, perhaps 2 circles, one on the head of 00:20:606 (3) - and a finish HS on the tail of the slider. The rhythm here is for emphasis of beat on 00:20:606 because it pops out in the song. Changing to two circles would weaken the effect.
00:30:373 (8) - Begins on red ends on white, would be better if you switched this with the circle before it (00:30:199 (7) - ) and fixed the placement I don't think so...
01:01:594 (3) - Picky - make a bit more curvy to point to 01:01:943 (4) - . No.
01:04:908 (5) - Refer to what I previously said about these sliders
01:12:931 (5) - Also ^ (I'm not mentioning some other sliders that are like this on the timeline because they sound fine
00:14:850 (1) - Fix this so that the head, this head 00:14:850 (1) - , and 00:14:152 (2) - this head creates a triangle (unless you care about DS, then nvm)
00:30:024 (1,2,3,4) - These four sliders don't feel right at all (ticks) and the hitsounds to make them sound alright makes this a pretty weird part. You can place a circle after 00:29:501 (4) - , and so on with moving what is after it. No, I prefer to keep these sliders on offbeats.
01:12:583 (2,3) - Same thing, I can see and hear it and determine when you do this, because it doesn't fit with both of my senses. ^ It's clearly matching vocals...
01:20:955 (2) - Though, sliders like this one is okay. Because anything else would be weirder
Sorry if my mod wasn't helpful. I could attempt modding normal/easy, but trust me, those mods would suck! I have no clue how to mod them
Here, I touched up the BGs if you want to use them Not a fan of the extra filters ;w;
00:16:943 (3) - I think this is better to move to the red tick and extend to a 3/2 slider I disagree.
00:20:257 (1) - Maybe change to 1/1 repeat with a 1/1 after it No.
00:22:699 - Maybe add 1/2 here? No.
00:38:571 (2) - Why not use the same slider as 00:37:176 (1) - Why should I?
00:40:664 (2,3,4) - Feels like its just me but I think its easier to follow the beats instead of vocals here for easy Vocal is more interesting here.
00:47:990 (3) - Maybe move this back to the red tick and change to a 3/2 slider to match vocals Actually, yeah. Changed.
Some parts I think its better to just follow the beats instead of vocals
00:14:850 (1) - Why not a 1/1 + circle Sure.
00:16:943 (6,1) - Blanket complain Nah, who needs blankets when you can have stacks
00:20:257 (1) - Maybe remove the repeat and add another 1/2 where it used to end at I prefer repeat to emphasize the syncopation.
00:22:699 - Maybe add 1/2 here No.
00:53:048 - Missing circle? No.
00:20:955 (3,4) - Maybe change to 2 1/2 sliders I want circle to circle jump so it's stronger.
00:50:780 (4,1) - Blanket complainerino ok dad
01:25:315 (2) - I think this should be slightly moved like how its in the insane No.
ERMAGAWD DIS SPREAD s0 b!g
01:20:431 (1,3) - Blanket rage Pls it's not even that far off.
Synpoo wrote:hi, from your queue
00:59:152 (2,1) - overlap and...?
01:04:908 (2) - awkward following this vocal, better to follow the drums like you did 00:59:152 (2,3,4) - No, I want to vary it.
00:14:850 (1) - this ends on such a strong beat, consider having it clickable Changed it.
00:22:699 - 1/2 similar to here 01:19:908 (1) - it currently feels too empty No.
00:35:431 (3,4) - 00:36:827 (6,1) - i don't agree with these full beat stacks since you also do half beat stacks like 00:38:048 (3,4) - 00:41:885 (6,7) - and it'll be confusing to players. Stack one and not both imo It's fine. It's really not that hard to read. I do this in all my Normals.
00:50:431 (5,6,1,2,3) - ^ this is probably the worst offender since they're on screen almost at the same time
01:02:990 (4,5) - 1/2 sliders? No. Circles are better here.
Disable widescreen support lol sure
00:16:071 (3,4) - consider moving these away a little since the pitch changes noticeably: bad example The pitch changes between each of them... it's descending diatonically.
01:02:641 (2,3) - this could use some movement Nah.
00:05:955 (7,8) - triple? No?
00:10:141 (4,5) - triple here emphasizes the drums a lot better I want to keep the jump pattern.
00:10:926 - note? the bass drum is actually pretty loud here and feels a bit off without it How am I supposed to add a note there without having a killer jump? Undermap is fine tbh.
00:33:164 - mapping the bass here is nice No.
Thanks for modding!
Milan- wrote:you should change change your drum-hitnormal for something that doesnt blend with the song. like this one http://puu.sh/lMdWF/fc0aaf8cf1.wav Changed.
-00:32:117 (2) - finish? ;;; or something stronger. others diffs too Added finish on all diffs.
-01:16:594 (6) - prob withh this od wont matter much but with 1 less repeater, it's easier to hit the next note No, this is fine. Removing a repeat would have the slider end in the opposite direction, giving the player less area to hit the next slider head, so it's just a trade-off of distance vs. time.
-00:39:269 (3,4,1) - i'd move (4) more down, like x396y369. so the pattern doesnt look like a triangle jump thing and more like a jump - pause thing Changed.
-00:35:431 (3,4) - 00:36:827 (6,1) - 00:50:780 (6,1) - stacks like this are really confusing at this level cuz her is where you're introducing stack mechanism. you have 1/2 stacks most of the time, so it's better to stick to that I prefer to keep these stacks. They represent the music much better when stacked. It shouldn't present too much of a reading problem since the approach circles are clearly visible and the approach rate relatively high. I do this is almost all my normal difficulties, and it has never been a rankability issue.
-01:12:583 (2,3,4) - hitsounds here sound weird cuz you stop the 1/1 whistles ;w; try adding whistles there, or change the rhythm a bit in order to continue the 1/1 pattern Fixed by changing rhythm.
-00:16:769 (3) - doing http://puu.sh/lMffE/97cce6cb5b.jpg makes more sense here. mapping to the same instrument is easier to play than playing different intrument within the same combo. in addition that you can avoid an unnecessary 3/2 gap yay. similar happens her e 00:43:978 (3,4) - where (4) should start at 00:45:024 - instead ok fine, changed both.
-00:56:013 (4) - rlly consider changing this to just a circle, so there's more time between this note and 00:56:885 (1) - . 1/2 sliders are hard for newbies to play so if you include them, you should place them in a nicer way Changed the rhythm to eliminate the 1/2 slider instead.
if stuff in lower diffs and hitsound file are fixed, feel free to poke me back xd
No comment = fixed
Karen wrote:from forum pm[General]
- all fine
- 00:09:269 (1) - extend the slider to 00:10:141 - ? should emphasize that i think
- 01:14:850 (1) - 1/2 slider here instead, kinda empty at 01:15:024 -
- 01:24:617 (2,3,4) - a bit confusing here i think, suggest to use a slider for 01:24:617 (2,3) - this
- 01:26:362 (4) - should nc this
- 00:22:699 - add a 1/2 reverse slider here for consistency with 00:33:862 (4) - i think
- 01:19:908 (1) - no need to NC here imo, you didn't nc 00:33:862 (4) - it here so i think it's not on purpose(?
- 01:26:362 (4) - same with easy, nc this
- ar8 looks a bit unbalanced with other diffs, lower it to 7,5?
- 00:26:885 (3) - ctrl+g this, because this part is still peaceful, it doesn't support this flow ;w;
- 00:56:362 (4,1) - don't stack sliders in hard diff ._.
- 00:10:926 - there is an obvious sound here, feel so empty if you skip this
- 00:12:757 (3,4,5,6) - evil flow, so easy to miss here, use a sharp flow instead? like this
- 00:26:885 (3) - just saying, the flow of 00:26:536 (2,3,4,5) - this could be a bit better if you ctrl+g this slider I prefer to keep this direction. It is for emphasizing the syncopated notes.
- 01:14:763 - map this aaa
call me back
Fixed everything else.
- 00:29:850 (6,7) -How about ctrl+g on the rhythm? It seems you are trying to follow the vocals, so slider starts at 00:30:024 -, which works better. I prefer my current rhythm here. The offbeat vocals feels awkward to play imo. I want to take emphasis away from vocal and give to drums, because drum changes to constant 1/2 beat here, and is more prominent.
- 00:41:013 (6,7) –^
Yes please, I would appreciate that.
Karen wrote:Do you need me to qualify?