CloudSplash16 wrote:Tags: amakoi syrups iosys mintcube eroge opening
feel free to poke me for a mod when the hard diff is done
CloudSplash16 wrote:Tags: amakoi syrups iosys mintcube eroge opening
o i never knew 720p was allowed lopl of course it is.
u cud might aSWELL put visual novel in tags but ya nah
- 00:07:699 (3) - idk 0.98x to 1.02x isn't much of a DS difference cuz marginal BASED DISTANCE SNAP things but yea .04x difference. not a big deal imo tho so idk y i pointed it out Yeah, why?
- 01:14:850 (1) - u map the other "hits" in 01:14:850 (1,2) - except for the one at 01:15:024 so I'd say to map that u could just put a 1/2 slider there like this or smth idk but yea it just looks awkward imo that that one specific stac isn't mapped Nope. I don't want to use 1/2 there. I want to give more emphasis to the first note, because it's more significant.
- 01:26:362 (4) - possible nc idk No.
- 00:09:269 (1,3) - yea possibel reading issue thing cuz it can look like 1/2way cutoff beacause of that first slider possibly but yea idk It's fine.
- 00:13:978 (5) - mfw 0.93x DS Stacked view is for losers.
- 00:18:687 (3) - ^
- 00:19:385 (5) - ^
- 00:34:908 (2,3,4) - 0.91x DS and that stack is just cri evrytim (high reading issue thing thing that's probably not a problem. Mostly the 0.91x DS)
- 00:41:885 (6) - asdf
- 00:49:559 (3) - imo with the followpoint the curve looks like it's "too curved". maybe its just me but like imo this shape looks better zzz Seems alright to me.
- 00:59:152 (3) - omar god
lol imo it's just the 0.9x DS and the 1/1 stacks. I'd change those 2 if i were u but idk y e a
- last note miss on ur first try cuz u were too busy cursor dancing inc rip
- 00:26:885 (3) - i kno at 00:23:745 (2,3) - both sliders were pointing upwards but imo over here it's noticeably less "flow-ish" for me and it played better when i ctrl+g'd this slider so idk lol Do you play with a tablet or something silly like that? It feels better to me as it is.
- lol the difference i see in flow on editor and while playing is huge fukc idk anymore lol
- 00:56:885 (1,2,1,2) - this looks like 2 1/2 jumps in editor wth a 1/1 space between them instead of a 1/2 jump and then 2 1/1 circles so yea idk. imo i'd change the second (1,2) into a slider for better readability but yea I don't get this problem here. Did you get this from looking at the map or actually playing?
- 01:26:362 (1) - oya since u nc'd here u should do that in the ez xdd k It makes it hard to anticipate in Easy.
- nice map
2nd time modding so don't expect too much, but i'll try my best
Most of the things i will say will just be suggestions, so yeah
Just experiment and see if you like it
00:04:385 move to 00:04:036 and make slider end at 00:04:385 and just add a reverse (The reverse will end at 00:04:734) Can't really do that, because it would break the spacing between (2,3).
00:10:490 (2) Seems too late, I've tested it moving it earlier and found it sounds slightly better (I think 00:10:315 and make the slider 1/2 a beat longer) No, I prefer to start on the red tick here to emphasize the syncopated note with the cymbal crash.
00:12:931 , 00:13:280 , 00:13:629 - I can't hear the hitsounds at these parts idk if it's intentional but I think they should be louder or added I can hear them clearly...
00:41:187 , 00:41:536 , 00:41:885 , 00:42:408 Same as above;
00:46:420 Idk if this is true but I've been told by modders recently on m map easy diff that stacks are like a big no-no if it isn't can you get back to me about that thanks I think stacks are fair in Easy as long as you keep them all to the same beat spacing, and at least 1/1.
00:49:210 Same as above;
01:04:908 I think this should be moved 01:04:908 with a longer tail which should end at 01:05:431 Emphasizing the syncopated vocal note here.
For the last two notes; (note 3 and 4) I believe you should make it into a slider or remove note 4 maybe. idk just the transition from note 3 to 4 isn't very pretty imo Slider doesn't really go well with the music. While I agree that the 3/1 beat spacing is a bit uncomfortable, I'd really like to have a click on (4) there.
But man your map is already amazing even though you've only got like 5 or 6 mods
00:44:501 make it a slider; tail ends at 00:44:676 It makes too many consecutive 1/2 beats.
Again like in the easy diff the last two notes; in this case (note 5 and 6) the transition could look better
This diff was pretty flawless to a noob modder like me
Umm... Sorry can't really help with this one, like I said earlier I'm a pretty noob modder
Good luck and hope for the best.
P.S. Please reply to this mod so I know my wrongs and all that. Criticize me if my mod was really bad and if it was I would like to apologize in adavance.
-Kanzaki wrote:01:09:269 - 01:14:850 - as i can see you didn't want to change SV and leave it simple but check this part maybe you can think about SV. What reason is there to change SV here?
There aren't anything important to mod really nice map seems ready already. no kd.
Perhaps a circle at 00:22:699 - or 00:22:873 - Too hard to anticipate without beats in the background.
00:33:687 - Circle to match the bass drum I think the effect is better when it's empty. Gives stronger emphasis to (1).
00:34:036 - ^
00:22:699 - Have something like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3205561 No.
00:35:431 (3) - Move this away from the next slider, it would probably be confusing for normal players. I think it's fine. I've done this a lot in the past, and it has never seemed to be a problem. It fits the song best as a stack.
00:36:827 (6) - ^
00:38:222 - Maybe try this out and see how you like it: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3205569 I don't.
00:57:757 (3) - Delete this and just have a circle so it matches the song better. It goes with the run.
00:57:757 (2,3,4,5) - You could delete these if you wanted to. Why would I want to?
01:19:908 - End the slider here and then have a circle at 01:20:083 - to match the drum. I think that's unfairly hard.
01:25:315 (2) - Space this out from the previous? No?
Really good map so I couldn't find too much!
UndeadCapulet wrote:From your queue:
00:08:397 (7) - Can you curve this as well so it stays consistent with the 2 previous guitar sliders? It looks and feels better straight. If I were to curve it, it would look awkward next to (5) if they curved in a similar direction.
00:18:862 (5) - ctrl+g will mimic the downward motion of 00:18:164 (3) - and create a nice effect imo I want a stronger direction change for emphasis.
00:29:501 (4,5) - Because of how strong the previous stack was (00:28:803 (1,2) - ), this stack here feels really weak and lifeless. I think you should unstack these. I agree. Unstacked.
Honestly, though, I think this rhythm is more appropriate, it matches up with the vocals better. I prefer the current rhythm.
01:20:431 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Decrease the SV by .1x at every NC. Things are slowing down, the song is concluding, it'd be nice :3 I don't agree. I don't consider slider velocity to be representative of the energy of the song. I use it to represent the "weight", so I don't want to decrease slider velocity here.
01:24:617 (1,2,1) - Because of the 1,2 anti-jump here, I can't help but expect the next note to be really close to the others; it appearing on the opposite side of the screen is surprising. I think you should move 01:26:362 (1) - closer to the others. Also, I think you should move 2 so it's to the right of 01:24:617 (1) - so the player is more drawn towards the center of the screen instead of being moved away from it. No, the third circle is meant to be separated from the other two. It fits the song.
00:35:431 (3,4) - I wish you weren't skipping the start of the vocal here. Drum has more interesting rhythm here.
00:50:083 (4) - 1/2 slider. (Also maybe convert 00:50:431 (5,6) - into a 1/1 ?) I don't want so much consecutive 1/2 beat.
01:26:362 (6) - NC No.
00:07:699 (3,4) - This rhythm follows the guitar better, maybe? (I think that's what you're going for anyway) I like the current rhythm better.
00:30:897 (4,1) - I think you can get away with this? It'd cause less polarity issues than what you have right now.
00:45:199 (4) - I think a 3/2 slider starting at the previous red tick would be better. I don't think so.
00:47:990 (3) - ^
01:03:687 (1,2,3) - Just use the rhythm you used at 00:58:106 (1,2,3,4) - , it played much better. I like the vary the rhythm a bit, and chose to poke at the vocals here, rather than just sticking to drums the whole time.
01:07:699 (2) - http://puu.sh/ibqLV/b0feff5d8d.jpg No.
Also, I'm like 80% sure the tag should be "ama koi" and not "amakoi" but idk if that matters. No, amakoi is correct. I got this from the official website.
Hope I helped~
from your queue
Nice map,almost perfect
(I can only mod some small things )
00:34:385 (1) - flow to the right better I don't think so.
00:40:664 (2,3,4) - maybe a little difficult for a Easy player to catch the rhythm I think the rhythm is quite obvious.
00:47:815 (3) - starts at 00:47:815 - ends at 00:48:338 - Current rhythm matches drum and instrument better.
00:56:885 (1,2) - maybe they can have different flow I think this goes well with the song.
01:04:734 - I want to show vocals a big here.
01:26:362 (4) - to (436,64)or around,after I played I think flow to right-top better Yeah, changed.
00:23:222 (1) - ctrl+H better I don't think so.
00:28:455 (6) - to (52,272) No.
00:45:548 - No.
00:49:036 - ^
00:53:048 - add a note No.
00:57:757 (3) - change to a note No.
00:11:013 (7,8) - maybe they should closer I think it's fine.
00:16:420 (5) - (72,40) or around Why?
00:21:478 (5) - (160,64) or around
00:24:094 (3) - ctrl+G No.
00:33:687 - No.
00:40:315 (3,7,11,13,2) - move to right a bit Why?
00:45:548 (1) - (264,56) No.
00:49:559 (2) - (344,360)
00:56:536 (11,1) - move to right a bit
00:57:757 (2,3) - change to a short slider No.
00:59:327 (5) - ctrl+G to make a jump with 00:59:152 (4) - No, current jump is enough.
01:11:710 (10) - ctrl+G No.
01:16:594 (6) - ctrl+G or stack with 01:16:943 (7) - No.
01:26:362 (1) - maybe left-top better No.
Nice map,go to be ranked~
- Oh God , the song is too Gud!
- 01:14:850 (1) - Maybe change this to a Finish hitsound ? since the music is
drunki mean high There's no cymbal in music here, so I don't want to use it.
- 00:59:152 (2) - i think clap is enough I think clap+whistle sounds better.
- 00:27:234 (3) - i wish u to add a whistle on these objects, note and the slider head I don't think it's necessary.
- 00:08:048 (4,5) - get a hitsound for them pls There's no hitsound that fits well. I'm just following the drums for hitsounds.
- 00:36:827 (6,1) - 00:35:431 (3,4) - Maybe separate them , becuz since u made such rhythm like 00:38:048 (3,4) - before , the player will think is a 1/2 and wrong press(ok , my english is shit , dk how to express I think it's fine. I do this in many Normal maps, and it fits the music best.
- 00:24:094 (3) - Ctrl + G this one ? No.
- 01:24:617 (1,2,1) - Too confusing lmao .-. do it as other diff did or just stack the other one too I don't see how it's confusing. The beat spacing is different, so I separate them.
mod quality too short and poor
Osuology wrote:Sorry, but I can't do lower than 3 stars,
From Mod value exchange
bg files are bigger than max size? No, they are not.
00:12:757 (3) - move to 416, 156 Moved this to make smoother shape.
00:38:397 (6,7) - Convert to one slider, it sounds better IMO No, it doesn't.
Alheak wrote:Hi, from your queue
- Maybe 1366x768 bgs for dat hires but w/e My backgrounds are in the original resolution. I can't get these images in higher resolution.
- Also why not find a 192kbps mp3 I got this mp3 from the official website... I don't know where to find one with higher bitrate.
- cute miko
- 00:04:385 (2,3) - Even if the polarity is good, I think this is too hard too read for Easy, i'd suggest doing this: I think it reads fine.
- 00:09:269 (1,2) - That 00:10:315 - is really too tempting to hit, and contrary to ^, polarity isn't good here, I'd suggest making (1) a circle then doing a repeating slider like ^ Distance spacing makes the beat spacing obvious. It's fine.
- 00:13:280 (3,4) - and 00:15:722 (2,3) - ^ kinda. The first one isn't as bad as the second one and could be left as it is but for consistency it's be better to change it as well. I'd suggest making 00:13:280 (3) - not repeating, then put a 3/2 slider from 00:13:978 - to 00:14:501 - (delete (4)) No.
- 00:43:978 (3,4) - ^, but this is more for the fact that 00:45:548 - has too much emphasis to just put a slider end on it, a circle would be better imo I don't think this is a problem. I often use slider end on strong beats, especially when it is a kind of release like this, where the notes leading up to it are connected.
- 00:46:420 (1,2) - I don't know how I feel about this stack, this might be too hard to read and play for an easy It's really obvious.
- 00:46:769 (2,3) - like 00:43:978 (3,4) - Current rhythm fits better.
- 00:49:210 (1,2) - like 00:46:420 (1,2) -
- 01:14:850 (1) - no 1/2 slider? No.
- Can't say much, it's quite good, only thing I could say is that there can be a lot of confusion with all those stacks, some last 1 beat, other 1/2, I'd prefer being consistent, either one or the other but w/e
- 00:12:757 (3,4,5,6) - Not a fan of those linear jumps, feel weird Sharpened the angle a bit.
- 00:20:083 (8) - There isn't anything in the song here, plus it feel weird while playing It gives stronger emphasis to 00:20:257
- 00:20:257 (1) - this feels weird to play since the player is used to those repetitive 1/1 sliders before, plus this blue tick is kinda overmapped, there's nothing really there. - this plays just fine No, I want a click on that red tick. Current rhythm goes better with the feeling of the music.
Nice mapset, good luck for the rest
- just a thought. maybe you could change combo colours for every diff to make it fit the background nah
- 00:08:397 (7) - i think ctrl g ing would help keep up the momentum I don't think so. I want more concavity changes in my flow here to make it more disjointed, matching the music.
- 00:23:222 (1) - try exposing the head more, just looks better imo Agreed.
- 00:32:466 (3) - you could try NC here to define the 1/1 gap better nah, AR9 is plenty high enough to make it obvious.
- 00:10:141 (4,5) - i found it a bit weird why you decided to omit the potential triplets Favouring straight rhythm and bringing out the melody.
00:10:926 - etc
- no sv changes o_O?? The song doesn't really call for any. Only places I could imaging using SV changes would be 00:51:129 and 01:20:431 but those would be slowdowns, and I'm already using SV1.5, so any fractional SV multiplier would be extremely slow. Simple is best.
- 00:10:490 (3) - maybe i'd try to avoid overlapping the entire slider body,, makes it a bit cramped sorta? Hard to do that without increasing the distance spacing, and i think full overlap looks pretty clean in this case.
- 00:35:431 (3,4) - i'd rather avoid doing 1/1 stacks as well in normal diffs because it is easily confused as a 1/2 stack such as 00:38:048 (3,4) - due to the low AR. Don't you think that this looks rather similar but different rhythm? 00:46:769 (3,4,5) - From an earlier mod reply, I've been doing this "for a long time". Anyway, the game has something called approach circles, which make the beat spacing readable. I guess I'll push the AR up a bit.
00:36:827 (6,1) - ^
00:50:780 (6,1,2,3) - ^lol ye
- 01:12:757 - 01:13:106 - omitting these was rather weird because you mapped the drums in previous sections. ie 00:28:803 - I just decided I wanted to give them more emphasis this time around.
- 01:26:362 (6) - perhaps nc? it would help differentiate the rhythm gap change thing too lol i want to give the player the follow point to follow.
- 00:26:013 (1,2,3) - tbh i would avoid going into the red tick clickables in easy, stuff like this is good 00:23:222 (1,2,3) - with clickables on white ticks only That's boring.
- 01:26:362 (4) - same as normal?
Rohit6 wrote:Hi, from your mod value exchange queue
00:10:490 (6,7) - You could fit a triplet on the blue tick imo I could, but I don't want to...
00:12:757 (3,4,5) - Feels a bit weird , try antijumps No, that would feel really weird. Wouldn't fit the music.
00:23:745 (2,3) - DS is a tad bit high It's fine with slider follow circle leniency.
Can't say much since it's very well done.
Hope it gets ranked soon
Adol Christin wrote:Hi CloudSplash. I saw this map in your queue and wanna mod it for a long time....
Here are my suggestions.
- 00:08:397 (7) - Curve this slider for a better view and consistency. I like it better straight I want to change the concavity of flow here, but I don't want it to be too curvy.
- 00:12:408 (2,3,4,5,6) - (My personal taste): Try this. Current one looks fine but not interesting. Angle (5,6) is too sharp.
- 00:27:931 (6) - The slider crosses a drum sound, which seems a bit random. If you follows vocal, this 1/1 slider should start at 00:27:234 - , 00:27:408 - or some other white tick. Replace with a circle plus a 1/2 slider. Emphasizing the piano here because it has a more interesting rhythm.
- 00:42:583 (13) - (just my complaint) I always ignore this circle while testplay. Then don't ignore it :3... lol i don't know what to do here.
- 00:59:327 (5,6,7) - Curve flow is nice, but imo it would be better having the same distance as 01:03:687 (1,2,3) - (or a bit shorter, but at least not that i close). It's not only for distance consistency of last 30 sec, but also for a better sence in kiai time. Did something here.
- 00:11:885 (10) - Change to clap? No.
- 01:26:536 (1) - 5%? No.
- 00:35:431 (3,4) - 00:36:827 (6,1) - 00:50:780 (6,1) - Don't you feel the stack for a 1-beat rhythm is too hard for beginners? I don't think so.
- Normal is already good enough for me.
4-month wait..... ok... Thanks for your consolation.
00:00:896 (1) - This backtracking from the end of this slider to 00:01:594 (2) - requires what I find to be an awkward movement - it isn't comfortable to play. I would recommend making the tail of this slider to rather point in the direction of the upcoming beats (of course, moving it to the right place for DS) (Here 00:03:687 (1,2) - the movement is flatter, so I think it's fine) Use of dropoff and opposing flow is intentional to create a bouncy feeling, highlighting the syncopation of (2,3).
00:02:641 (5) - For neat purposes, perhaps you can place this circle somewhere in the path of this previous slider 00:00:896 (1) - (and move corresponding 00:03:338 (8) - ) No, it's not a visible overlap.
00:06:303 (9) - ^ same thing with this previous slider 00:04:908 (4) -
00:13:280 (6,7) - I see what you're going for here, but I feel like 00:13:280 (6) - should not be here at all, including the fact that its tail is a major white tick which needs more emphasis. The empty hitsound just makes it more confusing, in my opinion. The downbeat does not need more emphasis. I prefer to bring out the syncopation in the music because it is more interesting to play than just straight rhythms all the way through. It fits the song.
00:20:257 (1,2) - Are you sure this is necessary? But just to avoid having the tail on the tick of emphasis, I think it's fine. I do advise you to perhaps change it into a different pattern, perhaps 2 circles, one on the head of 00:20:606 (3) - and a finish HS on the tail of the slider. The rhythm here is for emphasis of beat on 00:20:606 because it pops out in the song. Changing to two circles would weaken the effect.
00:30:373 (8) - Begins on red ends on white, would be better if you switched this with the circle before it (00:30:199 (7) - ) and fixed the placement I don't think so...
01:01:594 (3) - Picky - make a bit more curvy to point to 01:01:943 (4) - . No.
01:04:908 (5) - Refer to what I previously said about these sliders
01:12:931 (5) - Also ^ (I'm not mentioning some other sliders that are like this on the timeline because they sound fine
00:14:850 (1) - Fix this so that the head, this head 00:14:850 (1) - , and 00:14:152 (2) - this head creates a triangle (unless you care about DS, then nvm)
00:30:024 (1,2,3,4) - These four sliders don't feel right at all (ticks) and the hitsounds to make them sound alright makes this a pretty weird part. You can place a circle after 00:29:501 (4) - , and so on with moving what is after it. No, I prefer to keep these sliders on offbeats.
01:12:583 (2,3) - Same thing, I can see and hear it and determine when you do this, because it doesn't fit with both of my senses. ^ It's clearly matching vocals...
01:20:955 (2) - Though, sliders like this one is okay. Because anything else would be weirder
Sorry if my mod wasn't helpful. I could attempt modding normal/easy, but trust me, those mods would suck! I have no clue how to mod them
Here, I touched up the BGs if you want to use them Not a fan of the extra filters ;w;
00:16:943 (3) - I think this is better to move to the red tick and extend to a 3/2 slider I disagree.
00:20:257 (1) - Maybe change to 1/1 repeat with a 1/1 after it No.
00:22:699 - Maybe add 1/2 here? No.
00:38:571 (2) - Why not use the same slider as 00:37:176 (1) - Why should I?
00:40:664 (2,3,4) - Feels like its just me but I think its easier to follow the beats instead of vocals here for easy Vocal is more interesting here.
00:47:990 (3) - Maybe move this back to the red tick and change to a 3/2 slider to match vocals Actually, yeah. Changed.
Some parts I think its better to just follow the beats instead of vocals
00:14:850 (1) - Why not a 1/1 + circle Sure.
00:16:943 (6,1) - Blanket complain Nah, who needs blankets when you can have stacks
00:20:257 (1) - Maybe remove the repeat and add another 1/2 where it used to end at I prefer repeat to emphasize the syncopation.
00:22:699 - Maybe add 1/2 here No.
00:53:048 - Missing circle? No.
00:20:955 (3,4) - Maybe change to 2 1/2 sliders I want circle to circle jump so it's stronger.
00:50:780 (4,1) - Blanket complainerino ok dad
01:25:315 (2) - I think this should be slightly moved like how its in the insane No.
ERMAGAWD DIS SPREAD s0 b!g
01:20:431 (1,3) - Blanket rage Pls it's not even that far off.
Synpoo wrote:hi, from your queue
00:59:152 (2,1) - overlap and...?
01:04:908 (2) - awkward following this vocal, better to follow the drums like you did 00:59:152 (2,3,4) - No, I want to vary it.
00:14:850 (1) - this ends on such a strong beat, consider having it clickable Changed it.
00:22:699 - 1/2 similar to here 01:19:908 (1) - it currently feels too empty No.
00:35:431 (3,4) - 00:36:827 (6,1) - i don't agree with these full beat stacks since you also do half beat stacks like 00:38:048 (3,4) - 00:41:885 (6,7) - and it'll be confusing to players. Stack one and not both imo It's fine. It's really not that hard to read. I do this in all my Normals.
00:50:431 (5,6,1,2,3) - ^ this is probably the worst offender since they're on screen almost at the same time
01:02:990 (4,5) - 1/2 sliders? No. Circles are better here.
Disable widescreen support lol sure
00:16:071 (3,4) - consider moving these away a little since the pitch changes noticeably: bad example The pitch changes between each of them... it's descending diatonically.
01:02:641 (2,3) - this could use some movement Nah.
00:05:955 (7,8) - triple? No?
00:10:141 (4,5) - triple here emphasizes the drums a lot better I want to keep the jump pattern.
00:10:926 - note? the bass drum is actually pretty loud here and feels a bit off without it How am I supposed to add a note there without having a killer jump? Undermap is fine tbh.
00:33:164 - mapping the bass here is nice No.