Hi CloudSplash! From your queue ;o
- 00:10:490 (6,7) - This angle is really sharp for me. how about moving slider 7 so that slider-end stacks with circle 4?
- 00:16:943 (7,1,3) - This is quite confusing to read. Any way you can reduce the amount of overlaps here?
- 00:18:687 (4) - How about 97||276 so it forms a linear arrangement with sliders 3 and 5.
- 00:44:850 (8,9) - Feels weird to stack these circles when there's a pitch increase from 8>9. Maybe map jump here instead so theres motion throughout the whole jump sequence?
- 01:16:943 (7) - How about 1/2 slider instead? and another circle on 01:17:205 - .
- 01:23:745 (6,7) - Ctrl+G this rhythm so its more consistent with your previous rhythm (01:20:431 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - )
- 00:29:501 (3,4) - Try Ctrl+G'ing this rhythm so both sliders begin on white ticks instead of 4 beginning on a weaker red tick.
- 00:37:699 (2,3,4) - This rhythm is really different from the rhythm you used in this section. Namely: 00:34:385 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - and 00:38:571 (5,6,7) - . Imo its better to use the same rhythm again for beginners' sake because this rhythm is really different from the others.
- 00:40:664 (3,4,5,6,7) - Suddenly a bit dense imo... How about making either slider 4 or 5 a circle instead?
- 01:11:187 (6) - Would be nice if you could move this 1/2 slider forward, and have it begin at 01:11:362 - . It would fit instruments better.
- 00:27:234 (3) - How about extending this to a 2/1 slider so there isn't a 3/2 gap going into 4?
- 00:45:199 (4) - How about starting this slider on 00:45:024 - and extending it 1/2? That way there's an even 1/1 gap in between the sliders which is easier for beginners to play.
- 00:47:990 (3) - Here as well, beginning it on 00:47:815 - would make more sense for beginners too because it maps the beginning of the vocals which is the most prominent.