S o r d a a a . . .
W h e r e a r e y o u . . . ? : /
W h e r e a r e y o u . . . ? : /
- a less upscale grossness background can be found somewhere probably Oh ya. I took a screenshot of the video xD
- 01:21:827 (1,5) - new combos should be switched. right now combostuff gets off by a measure. i dunno how to describe it but you probably know what i mean right I just missed a combo. Added a new combo.
- 01:23:745 (6,7) - sounds a lot better ctrl+g'd. the two drum hits at 01:24:269 - are just louder repeated versions of the drum hits at 01:23:920 - so mapping them with the same poitns of emphasis makes sense. tail of 6 is also the same sound you mapped with clickablethings at 01:21:129 (3) - 01:22:524 (3) - so I just like it better this way. For contrast since the drum is different
- 00:07:176 (3,4,5) - shouldnt spacing from 4->5 be larger than 3->4 since you're emphasizing the same beat as 5 everywhere else does that even maek esnese Well, I placed it the way to feels most natural. I started out trying to put a jump (4,5), but it just didn't feel smooth when I played it. I think it's because (3,4) is a smooth curve, and (4,5) breaks away from the curve, adding simulated distance.
- 00:26:885 (3,4,5) - ^yea just comparing to 00:24:094 (3,4,5) -
- 01:11:710 (10,1) - strong vocal and instrumental on 1, yet it's the smallest spacing in the entire section. makes sense larger Changed it up a bit.
rarely see 2 measure comboing on insanes anymore lol
- 00:08:397 (1,3) - shouldn't new combos be switched Yeah, stuff happens when I speedmap.
- 00:50:780 (6,1,2,3) - mixing 1/1 and 1/2 gaps on normals is something we don't do i thought, especially this close together. considering this is the only 1/1 gap it kind of stands out so would make sense to just space it properly Really? I've been mixing them for a long time.
- 01:19:908 (1,2) - would make sense to swap new combos here since 2 is the start of the next phrase, not 1 Added a new combo.
- widescreen support tho Who cares tho
- 00:01:245 - 00:04:036 - not getting why there's a break during the second one while the first one is mapped and they're the same thing consistencyeueyeye. normal repeats the same rhythm so it's gud Couldn't do it cuz I was in a corner. I don't really care about consistency anyway
- 00:23:222 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - 00:34:385 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - music just repeats for these two combos, yet you mapped one to the drums and the other to the vocals. aside from these sections, you emphasized vocals, so changing the two places that ignore the vocals here would fit I chose to map drums in that section because it just felt right. Simple rhythms in the first iteration of the verse, more complex rhythm as it builds.
CelsiusLK wrote:I will mod this too lol cus why not , from your mod value exchange q
- Romanised Title : is it need to has "s" at syrup ? I think syrup without "s" sound better lol It's necessary, as the original title has this sound.
- widescreen is checked in easy Yeah, whatever.
- 00:07:176 (3,4) - maybe spacing here should be a bit lower than 00:07:524 (4,5) - so it would make sense with the music more imo , I think this 00:07:699 - sound actually more emphasized than 00:07:524 - Current placement feels a lot smoother. I did try to make jump (4,5) before, but it felt awkward.
- 00:12:757 (3,4,5,6) - I think flow here is a bit awkward here 00:12:931 (4,5) - , can't do anything much with these notes here tho , try move 00:13:106 (5) - to around x164 y20 ? No, I like this.
- 00:24:094 (3) - ctrl+g this and it would make flow here 00:23:745 (2,3,4,5) - nice imo I don't think so.
- 01:23:222 (5) - NC here , I think I see you nc this one 01:21:827 - which sound like 01:23:222 - actually I think you start to do 1 measure combo here 01:20:431 - so Yeah, did it.
- 01:03:164 (10,11,12) - angle here can be improved a bit so it would make the flow here 01:03:164 (10,11,12) - a bit better imo , try move 01:03:338 (11) - to around x444 y232 ? Fixed.
- 01:09:966 (3,4) - for some reason after listen to the music here I think spacing here might need to be a bit bigger than this 01:10:141 (4,5) - instead imo the beat here 01:09:966 (3,4) - feel kinda sudden that would fit for high spacing here a bit imo then here 01:10:141 (4,5) - the beat start to sound lower so lower the spacing here is nice , try move 01:10:141 (4) - to around x104 y92 ? if you aware about triangle here 01:09:966 (3,4,6) - you can move (6) to around x204 y72 afterward I don't think so.
- 01:11:710 (10,1) - another spacing correlation thing here , try make spacing here 01:11:362 (9,10) - lower than 01:11:710 (10,1) - so it would make sense with music more imo Did something here.
- 00:09:269 (3) - nc this instead of 00:08:397 (1) - ? also small inconsistent in spacing here 00:08:920 (2,3) - not that much but worth fixing tho Fixed the combo.
- 00:14:850 (1) - try this rhythm instead ? current feel like a bit awkward in transtion to 1/2 rhythm, can still make (1) slider looks nice tho if fix No, it's ok.
- 00:23:222 (1) - can ctrl+h so it looks like this which make flow here 00:21:652 (3,1,2,3) - a bit better imo No, it's supposed to be separate.
- 00:24:966 - ignore this beat would make rhythm sound a bit weird , I see you map the kick here too 00:25:315 - , 00:25:664 - so mapping this kick 00:24:966 - would somehow make the rhythm thing here a bit more consistent No, I want to emphasize piano, because it's more interesting.
- 00:50:780 (6,1,2,3) - I'm not sure here , 1/1 stack with 1/2 stack combo like this might be a bit tricky imo I think it's fine. It fits the song best.
- 01:12:583 (2,3,4) - would sound better to emphasize on drum more than vocal here , you map every drum beat here 01:09:269 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - 01:13:455 (5,6,7) - but you don't do it here 01:12:583 (2,3,4) - it kinda sound bad and not really consistent also I would say that 1/1 rhythm is kinda a bit easier to play here eventhough the 1/2 beat will be sound more loud/prominent or something here so No, I prefer to following whichever rhythm is the most interesting at the time. Consistency is not that important.
- 01:17:641 (1,2) - try this rhythm instead ? it cover the beat here better imo I disagree. 01:18:338 is more significant that those offbeats.
- 00:04:036 - feel empty , map this beat too ? No.
- 00:06:827 (2,3) - hmm better focus on 1/1 kick here instead since it make the rhythm here a bit easier for beginners to play imo No, it's boring and doesn't feel good with the song.
- 00:27:408 - ;w; , should start this 00:27:234 (3) - at 00:27:408 - instead , it's a bit easier to play for beginners No.
- 00:35:606 (3) - similiar to what I said above should start this slider at 00:35:780 - , I'm sure it's a bit easier to play for beginners , the polarity change for emphsizied note is actually easy to play here I want to follow vocals here, because it's more fun.
- 00:40:664 (2,3,4) - hmm better focus on 1/1 drum here instead since it make the rhythm here a bit easier for beginners to play imo actually 1/1 rhythm is really easy to play eventhough the 1/2 beat may sound more emphasized than 1/1 beat No.
- 00:46:420 (1,2) - stacking might be too hard to read for beginners here imo It's fine.
- 00:47:990 (3) - hmm try this rhythm instead ? it play better here imo and also make rhythm transition here 00:46:769 (2,3) - a bit better imo It's a bit complicated. Also, it doesn't satisfy the sustained note in the music, which my current slider does.
- 00:49:210 (1,2) - stacking might be too hard to read for beginners here imo It's fine.
- 01:14:850 (1) - try 1/2 slider here instead ? might make rhythm sound better here No.
good luck , have fun mapping
Peachtrees wrote:from your Q
00:09:269 (1) - shorten this by 1/2 and then place a cirlce on 00:10:141 (2) - ? the current gap feels a little weird, especially since many strong beats are being ignored No, that rhythm would be awful.
00:13:280 (3) - change the sampleset to 'Drum' for this sliderend? or is this left as Auto intentionally? because it sounds a bit unfitting Auto because there's no kick there.
00:27:234 (3) - extend by 1/2? I mean, I think the vocals continue till the white tick Emphasizing piano.
00:30:897 (4,1) - I guess you should know better than me, I just feel as though these kinda gaps could end up feeling very awkward to play for newer players This is fine.
00:47:990 (3) - why not have this start on this 00:47:815 (3) - and then extend the tail to the downbeat. feels ALOT less odd to me and you can keep the gaps 1/1 so it makes the whole thing a lot less confusing The drum at 00:47:990 is more significant. Also, why should I keep 1/1 gaps everywhere?
01:13:106 (2) - make this a circle and then start a 1/1 slider on the downbeat? current rythm doesn't feel like it properly catches the song It feels right to me, and I want to keep my pattern.
00:00:896 (1,2,3) - looks a little umm unbalanced to me because of how close 2 and 3 are. well the DS is fine but they just look like they're closer to each other and...
00:10:315 (4,5,1) - I get your idea behind this overlap, I still think this doesn't look really neat :c though i guess this is more of a personal concern
00:13:629 (4,5,6) - try this rythm https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3186890 ? Tried, current rhythm fits better.
00:16:943 (6,1) - is this supposed to blanket? Nope.
00:24:617 (3) - not mapping the white tick this covers feels a tad bit weird, could perhaps move the red anchor to a later point withing the slider to go along with this drum sound, it might just help making it feel like it isn't just being irgnored I am ignoring it. The piano is far more interesting.
00:30:024 (4,5,6) - overlaps look a tad bit messy to me :c Yeah, they are. Any suggestions?
00:35:431 (3,4) - isn't a gap like this going for confuse ALOT of newer players? No? I do this all the time.
00:38:222 (4) - eh more of a personal taste kinda thing but why not make this a straight slider instead? having it this curved doesnt really look nice I think it looks nice.
00:51:827 (3,4) - blanket is a bit off /me runs Yeah, I don't really care.
01:17:641 (1,2) - could potentially fix the spacing between these, though I guess this isn't much of an issue Sure.
00:08:048 (6,7) - aren't these a little close? especially considering that there's a jump between the previous sliders, which are mapped to nearly the same sound in the song No, they're not. (7) pulls out of the curve, simulating larger distance.
00:12:757 (3,4,5,6) - having these evenly spaced feels a bit..blunt to me with lots of ups and downs in the song What ups and downs? It's for emphasis on (6).
00:24:094 (3) - ctrl+g? feels a lot more intuitive No.
00:26:885 (3) - ^
00:37:176 (1) - kinda feels like this downbeat lacks emphasize :c probably because the player has to move in a straight line without any spacing/harsh movement putting pressure on this It seems fine to me.
00:59:850 (6,7) - are my eyes being retarded or is 7 a bit curvier than 6? I think 7 blankets a lot neater so idk try doing what you did with 7 to 6? They are exactly the same slider.
01:03:687 (1,2,3) - most generic compaint ever: This just kind of stood out to me because it doesn't really feel like these three are connected in any way..no stacking/symmetry/blanketing or anything that'd make these feel they well..form a pattern I guess I just put them in a formation that feels nice to play.
01:11:013 (8,9) - isn't a 3.1 jump a liiiitle bit too much? feels a tad bit forced, as it doesn't feel like the slider gives enough momentum for a jump like this It feels pretty smooth to me. I don't see a problem with it.
01:21:478 (4,1) - angle between these feels unneccessarily harsh/uncomfortable to play, especially since the song is kinda fading out, so it doesn't really call for anything harsh/taxing It plays smooth. Just use slider end drop-off from (4).
Good Luck o3o
giantzarz wrote:From your Mod Value Exchange Queue
Hope you aren't confused
I don't know how to explain some patterns
00:06:827 - I think this is better I think the current rhythm is easier to play.
00:34:385 - ^ Following vocal here.
00:39:966 - ^
01:03:687 - ^
00:07:176 - This is better I don't think so.
00:35:431 (3) - this should start at 00:35:606 No, I'm emphasizing drum here.
00:07:699 (5) - remove whistle I think it fits.
00:51:129 - 00:53:745 - reduce some spacing bc of rhythm I don't understand..
01:01:420 (2) - I don't feel like it's good to overlap I think it's fine.
PS. Good Map!
Good luck with your map!
monstrata wrote:Hi CloudSplash! From your queue ;o
- 00:10:490 (6,7) - This angle is really sharp for me. how about moving slider 7 so that slider-end stacks with circle 4? Was meant to be sharp.
- 00:16:943 (7,1,3) - This is quite confusing to read. Any way you can reduce the amount of overlaps here? No, it looks nice ;w;
- 00:18:687 (4) - How about 97||276 so it forms a linear arrangement with sliders 3 and 5. Nah, the distance is awkward.
- 00:44:850 (8,9) - Feels weird to stack these circles when there's a pitch increase from 8>9. Maybe map jump here instead so theres motion throughout the whole jump sequence? No, I want to separate the jump pattern to give more definition to 00:45:198 (10,11,1)
- 01:16:943 (7) - How about 1/2 slider instead? and another circle on 01:17:205 - . No, the current rhythm is better.
- 01:23:745 (6,7) - Ctrl+G this rhythm so its more consistent with your previous rhythm (01:20:431 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ) No.
- 00:29:501 (3,4) - Try Ctrl+G'ing this rhythm so both sliders begin on white ticks instead of 4 beginning on a weaker red tick. (4) is accented in the music as part of a repeated offbeat pattern.
- 00:37:699 (2,3,4) - This rhythm is really different from the rhythm you used in this section. Namely: 00:34:385 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - and 00:38:571 (5,6,7) - . Imo its better to use the same rhythm again for beginners' sake because this rhythm is really different from the others. No, that's really boring.
- 00:40:664 (3,4,5,6,7) - Suddenly a bit dense imo... How about making either slider 4 or 5 a circle instead? I don't really want to, because of how the drums are here, but I'll consider it.
- 01:11:187 (6) - Would be nice if you could move this 1/2 slider forward, and have it begin at 01:11:362 - . It would fit instruments better. I think it's pretty obvious that I'm following vocals at this part, and I don't intend to switch to drum here. The vocal part here is more interesting.
- 00:27:234 (3) - How about extending this to a 2/1 slider so there isn't a 3/2 gap going into 4? No.
- 00:45:199 (4) - How about starting this slider on 00:45:024 - and extending it 1/2? That way there's an even 1/1 gap in between the sliders which is easier for beginners to play. No.
- 00:47:990 (3) - Here as well, beginning it on 00:47:815 - would make more sense for beginners too because it maps the beginning of the vocals which is the most prominent.
CloudSplash16 wrote:Tags: amakoi syrups iosys mintcube eroge opening
o i never knew 720p was allowed lopl of course it is.
u cud might aSWELL put visual novel in tags but ya nah
- 00:07:699 (3) - idk 0.98x to 1.02x isn't much of a DS difference cuz marginal BASED DISTANCE SNAP things but yea .04x difference. not a big deal imo tho so idk y i pointed it out Yeah, why?
- 01:14:850 (1) - u map the other "hits" in 01:14:850 (1,2) - except for the one at 01:15:024 so I'd say to map that u could just put a 1/2 slider there like this or smth idk but yea it just looks awkward imo that that one specific stac isn't mapped Nope. I don't want to use 1/2 there. I want to give more emphasis to the first note, because it's more significant.
- 01:26:362 (4) - possible nc idk No.
- 00:09:269 (1,3) - yea possibel reading issue thing cuz it can look like 1/2way cutoff beacause of that first slider possibly but yea idk It's fine.
- 00:13:978 (5) - mfw 0.93x DS Stacked view is for losers.
- 00:18:687 (3) - ^
- 00:19:385 (5) - ^
- 00:34:908 (2,3,4) - 0.91x DS and that stack is just cri evrytim (high reading issue thing thing that's probably not a problem. Mostly the 0.91x DS)
- 00:41:885 (6) - asdf
- 00:49:559 (3) - imo with the followpoint the curve looks like it's "too curved". maybe its just me but like imo this shape looks better zzz Seems alright to me.
- 00:59:152 (3) - omar god
lol imo it's just the 0.9x DS and the 1/1 stacks. I'd change those 2 if i were u but idk y e a
- last note miss on ur first try cuz u were too busy cursor dancing inc rip
- 00:26:885 (3) - i kno at 00:23:745 (2,3) - both sliders were pointing upwards but imo over here it's noticeably less "flow-ish" for me and it played better when i ctrl+g'd this slider so idk lol Do you play with a tablet or something silly like that? It feels better to me as it is.
- lol the difference i see in flow on editor and while playing is huge fukc idk anymore lol
- 00:56:885 (1,2,1,2) - this looks like 2 1/2 jumps in editor wth a 1/1 space between them instead of a 1/2 jump and then 2 1/1 circles so yea idk. imo i'd change the second (1,2) into a slider for better readability but yea I don't get this problem here. Did you get this from looking at the map or actually playing?
- 01:26:362 (1) - oya since u nc'd here u should do that in the ez xdd k It makes it hard to anticipate in Easy.
- nice map
2nd time modding so don't expect too much, but i'll try my best
Most of the things i will say will just be suggestions, so yeah
Just experiment and see if you like it
00:04:385 move to 00:04:036 and make slider end at 00:04:385 and just add a reverse (The reverse will end at 00:04:734) Can't really do that, because it would break the spacing between (2,3).
00:10:490 (2) Seems too late, I've tested it moving it earlier and found it sounds slightly better (I think 00:10:315 and make the slider 1/2 a beat longer) No, I prefer to start on the red tick here to emphasize the syncopated note with the cymbal crash.
00:12:931 , 00:13:280 , 00:13:629 - I can't hear the hitsounds at these parts idk if it's intentional but I think they should be louder or added I can hear them clearly...
00:41:187 , 00:41:536 , 00:41:885 , 00:42:408 Same as above;
00:46:420 Idk if this is true but I've been told by modders recently on m map easy diff that stacks are like a big no-no if it isn't can you get back to me about that thanks I think stacks are fair in Easy as long as you keep them all to the same beat spacing, and at least 1/1.
00:49:210 Same as above;
01:04:908 I think this should be moved 01:04:908 with a longer tail which should end at 01:05:431 Emphasizing the syncopated vocal note here.
For the last two notes; (note 3 and 4) I believe you should make it into a slider or remove note 4 maybe. idk just the transition from note 3 to 4 isn't very pretty imo Slider doesn't really go well with the music. While I agree that the 3/1 beat spacing is a bit uncomfortable, I'd really like to have a click on (4) there.
But man your map is already amazing even though you've only got like 5 or 6 mods
00:44:501 make it a slider; tail ends at 00:44:676 It makes too many consecutive 1/2 beats.
Again like in the easy diff the last two notes; in this case (note 5 and 6) the transition could look better
This diff was pretty flawless to a noob modder like me
Umm... Sorry can't really help with this one, like I said earlier I'm a pretty noob modder
Good luck and hope for the best.
P.S. Please reply to this mod so I know my wrongs and all that. Criticize me if my mod was really bad and if it was I would like to apologize in adavance.
-Kanzaki wrote:01:09:269 - 01:14:850 - as i can see you didn't want to change SV and leave it simple but check this part maybe you can think about SV. What reason is there to change SV here?
There aren't anything important to mod really nice map seems ready already. no kd.
Perhaps a circle at 00:22:699 - or 00:22:873 - Too hard to anticipate without beats in the background.
00:33:687 - Circle to match the bass drum I think the effect is better when it's empty. Gives stronger emphasis to (1).
00:34:036 - ^
00:22:699 - Have something like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3205561 No.
00:35:431 (3) - Move this away from the next slider, it would probably be confusing for normal players. I think it's fine. I've done this a lot in the past, and it has never seemed to be a problem. It fits the song best as a stack.
00:36:827 (6) - ^
00:38:222 - Maybe try this out and see how you like it: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3205569 I don't.
00:57:757 (3) - Delete this and just have a circle so it matches the song better. It goes with the run.
00:57:757 (2,3,4,5) - You could delete these if you wanted to. Why would I want to?
01:19:908 - End the slider here and then have a circle at 01:20:083 - to match the drum. I think that's unfairly hard.
01:25:315 (2) - Space this out from the previous? No?
Really good map so I couldn't find too much!
UndeadCapulet wrote:From your queue:
00:08:397 (7) - Can you curve this as well so it stays consistent with the 2 previous guitar sliders? It looks and feels better straight. If I were to curve it, it would look awkward next to (5) if they curved in a similar direction.
00:18:862 (5) - ctrl+g will mimic the downward motion of 00:18:164 (3) - and create a nice effect imo I want a stronger direction change for emphasis.
00:29:501 (4,5) - Because of how strong the previous stack was (00:28:803 (1,2) - ), this stack here feels really weak and lifeless. I think you should unstack these. I agree. Unstacked.
Honestly, though, I think this rhythm is more appropriate, it matches up with the vocals better. I prefer the current rhythm.
01:20:431 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Decrease the SV by .1x at every NC. Things are slowing down, the song is concluding, it'd be nice :3 I don't agree. I don't consider slider velocity to be representative of the energy of the song. I use it to represent the "weight", so I don't want to decrease slider velocity here.
01:24:617 (1,2,1) - Because of the 1,2 anti-jump here, I can't help but expect the next note to be really close to the others; it appearing on the opposite side of the screen is surprising. I think you should move 01:26:362 (1) - closer to the others. Also, I think you should move 2 so it's to the right of 01:24:617 (1) - so the player is more drawn towards the center of the screen instead of being moved away from it. No, the third circle is meant to be separated from the other two. It fits the song.
00:35:431 (3,4) - I wish you weren't skipping the start of the vocal here. Drum has more interesting rhythm here.
00:50:083 (4) - 1/2 slider. (Also maybe convert 00:50:431 (5,6) - into a 1/1 ?) I don't want so much consecutive 1/2 beat.
01:26:362 (6) - NC No.
00:07:699 (3,4) - This rhythm follows the guitar better, maybe? (I think that's what you're going for anyway) I like the current rhythm better.
00:30:897 (4,1) - I think you can get away with this? It'd cause less polarity issues than what you have right now.
00:45:199 (4) - I think a 3/2 slider starting at the previous red tick would be better. I don't think so.
00:47:990 (3) - ^
01:03:687 (1,2,3) - Just use the rhythm you used at 00:58:106 (1,2,3,4) - , it played much better. I like the vary the rhythm a bit, and chose to poke at the vocals here, rather than just sticking to drums the whole time.
01:07:699 (2) - http://puu.sh/ibqLV/b0feff5d8d.jpg No.
Also, I'm like 80% sure the tag should be "ama koi" and not "amakoi" but idk if that matters. No, amakoi is correct. I got this from the official website.
Hope I helped~
from your queue
Nice map,almost perfect
(I can only mod some small things )
00:34:385 (1) - flow to the right better I don't think so.
00:40:664 (2,3,4) - maybe a little difficult for a Easy player to catch the rhythm I think the rhythm is quite obvious.
00:47:815 (3) - starts at 00:47:815 - ends at 00:48:338 - Current rhythm matches drum and instrument better.
00:56:885 (1,2) - maybe they can have different flow I think this goes well with the song.
01:04:734 - I want to show vocals a big here.
01:26:362 (4) - to (436,64)or around,after I played I think flow to right-top better Yeah, changed.
00:23:222 (1) - ctrl+H better I don't think so.
00:28:455 (6) - to (52,272) No.
00:45:548 - No.
00:49:036 - ^
00:53:048 - add a note No.
00:57:757 (3) - change to a note No.
00:11:013 (7,8) - maybe they should closer I think it's fine.
00:16:420 (5) - (72,40) or around Why?
00:21:478 (5) - (160,64) or around
00:24:094 (3) - ctrl+G No.
00:33:687 - No.
00:40:315 (3,7,11,13,2) - move to right a bit Why?
00:45:548 (1) - (264,56) No.
00:49:559 (2) - (344,360)
00:56:536 (11,1) - move to right a bit
00:57:757 (2,3) - change to a short slider No.
00:59:327 (5) - ctrl+G to make a jump with 00:59:152 (4) - No, current jump is enough.
01:11:710 (10) - ctrl+G No.
01:16:594 (6) - ctrl+G or stack with 01:16:943 (7) - No.
01:26:362 (1) - maybe left-top better No.
Nice map,go to be ranked~
- Oh God , the song is too Gud!
- 01:14:850 (1) - Maybe change this to a Finish hitsound ? since the music is
drunki mean high There's no cymbal in music here, so I don't want to use it.
- 00:59:152 (2) - i think clap is enough I think clap+whistle sounds better.
- 00:27:234 (3) - i wish u to add a whistle on these objects, note and the slider head I don't think it's necessary.
- 00:08:048 (4,5) - get a hitsound for them pls There's no hitsound that fits well. I'm just following the drums for hitsounds.
- 00:36:827 (6,1) - 00:35:431 (3,4) - Maybe separate them , becuz since u made such rhythm like 00:38:048 (3,4) - before , the player will think is a 1/2 and wrong press(ok , my english is shit , dk how to express I think it's fine. I do this in many Normal maps, and it fits the music best.
- 00:24:094 (3) - Ctrl + G this one ? No.
- 01:24:617 (1,2,1) - Too confusing lmao .-. do it as other diff did or just stack the other one too I don't see how it's confusing. The beat spacing is different, so I separate them.
mod quality too short and poor