forum

The Adventures of Duane & BrandO - MEGA MAN 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Derekku
I'll just link to the youtube video in the description. And yeah, I meant to write that in the tags but forgot.
Lilac
And since the SB is here, remove the second spinner near the beginning.

I will accept no objections to this.
m980
Wtf is with Zekira's section.
Topic Starter
Derekku

MarioBros777 wrote:

And since the SB is here, remove the second spinner near the beginning.
I actually prefer the spinner rather than silence with the screechy noise in the background.

m980 wrote:

hehehe
Lilac

m980 wrote:

Sounds good in Taiko?
m980

MarioBros777 wrote:

m980 wrote:

Sounds good in Taiko?
Guess what? This ISN'T taiko.
Topic Starter
Derekku
I don't care if he had TaikOsu in mind or not. I like how it sounds, and that's that. Please take any arguments out-of-thread. :|
Zekira

m980 wrote:

:<
CapnDavid
:)
Natteke
Awesome shit
Real1
Why haven't I starred this?
Dangaard
Who is going to bubble this btw?
Musty
too long for Bubble #1

Star ~~ :>
Topic Starter
Derekku

Mustaash wrote:

too long for Bubble #1

Star ~~ :>
It's not even finished yet. :I
zozozofun
Megaman <3
St Neon
This looks AWESOME so far. I'm pretty new to mapping, so discrepancies in the notes are undetectable to my untrained eyes.

On the other hand, I did notice that at 6:51:839 the sprite of Dr.Willy transforming into an Alien loops, meaning I see him jump back to Normal and the animation repeats itself before it fades. You should try adding a static alien sprite (or animated idle sprite) to the point right after the animation ends. At that point, make the animation itself end (or fade out instantly) being replaced by the static sprite. That should then rid you of the animated sprite loop, since it fades out before it can loop itself.
flyer3f
Awesome map. Starred -w-.
Garven
Oh how things change over the course of a year, eh?
Real1
So what's going to happen to this? We all put so much work into this. :(
Topic Starter
Derekku
Long story short: I've been quite busy with uni/irl stuff and thus haven't been able to work on any of my maps. However, the uni semester just ended, so I'm going to start giving this mapset top priority and hope to have it 100% and in Pending within a few weeks.

Also, I was able to find a new mp3, so I'll be working on fixing up the timing as well. :)
Real1

Derekku wrote:

Long story short: I've been quite busy with uni/irl stuff and thus haven't been able to work on any of my maps. However, the uni semester just ended, so I'm going to start giving this mapset top priority and hope to have it 100% and in Pending within a few weeks.

Also, I was able to find a new mp3, so I'll be working on fixing up the timing as well. :)
Sounds good. Best of luck <3
Mara
This is badass.
Reed R Gale
Love this. Star.
HellDawn
8-)
Lilac

St Neon wrote:

This looks AWESOME so far. I'm pretty new to mapping, so discrepancies in the notes are undetectable to my untrained eyes.

On the other hand, I did notice that at 6:51:839 the sprite of Dr.Willy transforming into an Alien loops, meaning I see him jump back to Normal and the animation repeats itself before it fades. You should try adding a static alien sprite (or animated idle sprite) to the point right after the animation ends. At that point, make the animation itself end (or fade out instantly) being replaced by the static sprite. That should then rid you of the animated sprite loop, since it fades out before it can loop itself.
I still remember this, please fix it.
Bobo_old
Wow :O
Amazing map, amazing storyboard, love it.
End gag was unexpected ^^ lol
JRemzy
Your map is great!! If I could star it more than once, I would!!! :D
OneClickMan
SUPER MEGA MAP BEST AMAZING. 8-)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.