posted
Total Posts
show more
Kana
a friend told me to try it
DerekMcD

kurohacker wrote:

Rokodo wrote:

I found osu! when I was looking for a free taiko no tatsujin gameplay simulator. :)
Same here, but in my case, I found it in a related Youtube video.
This^ And I didn't know EBA is in there. Started in late February, 2009.

When I was looking up Taiko no Tatsujin Google trying to find where can I play this game for free, I go on YouTube and watch videos of this game then... I just got lucky as I find a Taiko game on PC, and EBA's in there too... So I got on, download it, signed up and I just found it easy to download and play... Got some RPG-like EXP points in there. That's why I'm addicted to it.

When I signed in, Detective Conan OP3's in there...
LaceWingfield
i found osu when my friend posted the name at status (Facebook?) and i asked lol
RhaiizoN
heard about this game from my friend, Tenshi^^ was played @mmorpg before
Kei
My brother showed it to me. I don't know how did he get to know osu!. Youtube, I guess.
Kento726
I've seen some videos while looking up some Stepmania videos. I had friends telling me to play till I got the urge to finally try to get Osu running on my Macbook xD
FreakyTy
My brother was using to train for Star Craft, and saw him playing, then I asked got it and started playing, but I use a tablet and still suck unlike him.
Dafydd
Searched: Queen: Don't Stop Me Now in youtube, then accidentally clicked the osu link which was of course in the first page.

EDIT: added youtube
Disease_old_1
m e o w introduced me to this game. then the rest followed.
Daru
Taiko, actually.
Though I got addicted to osu! standard once I started playing. :)
Irisu_old
found this on youtube while looking for videos :P
SinDemonDragon13
Found it on that Imesh program while searching for a song ( Overdrive, to be more exact XD) and found a vid with an older Overdrive map~
Steampunk_old
Omer from MMOHut.com bring me hear!
___M____old
once i watched someone play OSU,then i downloaded when i came back to my dorm ~ >▽<
kriers
got introduced by a Danish guy I used to play WoW with.
Needless to say I had found my favourite game :D
Tarantino_old
I saw the 'Don't Stop Me Now' map on a random forum and decided to take a look.

Game seems fun so far ;)
vizzy
Either an online friend linked me a YouTube vid of someone playing, or heard it via IRC chat.
Syndrome99506
Lawl :D well let's see. well we here in SA have a big lan called OC (organised chaos) and well i was walking around and saw Hawkzor playing it. :P so he explained ect. i copied and jamed from there on
Agnes
(Two years later and I didn't post here. I'm such an awesome gal.)

To put it short, I discovered osu! some years ago on Nexon Audition. Used to play this with a large group of friends, but then they moved on to other games. I ended up being the only one who really stuck to the game.

Which brings me where I am now.
Gaba
Friends.
Neptune

Asenath wrote:

One day a friend of mine told me on msn IRC "you must play osu" and sent me the link of this web, and i said "ok, i'll do it". after actually knowing this is a game and not an anime forum ㅇㄴㅇ

That's the whole story lol
tr00
Kirino Kousaka
I saw a random video from youtube and loved it at first sight. XD
K a Y e
KinomiCandy
SunriseSorrow
A friend introduced it to me~ (Supun123)
Aoko

Kaye Sonoko Suzuki wrote:

Her: http://osu.ppy.sh/u/Aoko%20Kuroba :P
Thanks lol.
I found out osu! through an FB Editing Page. They posted a pic. [scores and stuff] and I asked what is this? and they said it's called osu! and a rhythm game. And, so i downloaded it *-*
Dusalty
Someone had installed osu! on my high school's computer.
But I got Interested when I saw atomictroop playing it.
pacmanmania
Xagrok
I was browsing Youtube. Then I saw an Osu! play by a Let's Player named Emero.
That's the whole story...
thelewa
One day, angels descended from the heavens and handed me a tablet and a mechanical keyboard and told me this.

"Go play osu! you loser"
Drexel13

ragelewa wrote:

One day, angels descended from the heavens and handed me a tablet and a mechanical keyboard and told me this.

"Go play osu! you loser"
nice story, bro :P
CapnDavid
Youtube.
hinamizawan
In a forum
Espionage724
Saw a friend playing this game a lot, then I decided to check it out one day. Kinda mad I didn't check it out sooner :p
Hiza-chan
Someone from a forum mentioned Osu. That person is http://osu.ppy.sh/u/578592 and they recruited I think about 6-7 people from the forum. That I know of at least.
Low
On a chat website that I used to visit, I often saw some of my friends talking about a pretty fun game. I asked them for more information, and eventually ended up downloading it.

Ijah and Lora
Low

Kosaka Chihiro wrote:

I knew about the game since like 2008 (watched that one hare hare yukai replay on youtube..)
My friend told me to play it in 2010, never got into it
Played offline and stuff, got really into it in 2011ish.

:|
kriers
when I decide to thrash kriers and make a new account, I'll come up with an ever better story! /o/
Mitsuneko
I was watching someone play Hatsune Miku-Stargazer on youtube.This was in 2010. I got interested in the game and there was a llink in the video description about where to get the game. So I got it~
flow
Introduced last year in January by a friend who was playing Elite Beat Agents and stumbled across it accidentally.
show more