Colin Hou wrote:
[General]:It looks like my internet went out in between the time I finished uploading and hit the "post to forums" button, so my last update apparently went through, but the things I wrote in the post did not. The title seems to have changed on the beatmap page, but not in the actual forum post. That was a good call, pointing out the title. I would have just left it like that forever by mistake.
- how about set 00:53:590 as preview point? just a little later than yours. you should do changes to all diffs if you want to change.
- the title should be'Prism (TV Size)'. if you would like to change this, open one diff, do the change and remember not to save, just do a full submit immediately and then change other diffs'.
- 00:52:226 (6) - move 1 Grid right - done
- imo,Circle Size -1 is needed cuz there are many 5 circle combos in a stream, not very easy in a [Easy]. - I feel the larger circles clutter up the screen too much and just look bad in general.
- 01:03:135 (1) - remove new combo
- 01:04:226 (3) - new combo - this would make the spacing inconsistent for the combo
- 01:05:863 (1,2,3) - spacing - I had the snap distance set to 1.2 here for some reason, but it doesn't match the rest of the song so I changed it back to 0.8.
- Slider Velocity 1.4 is a bit low for this diff - the song is kind of slow and mellow, the sliders represent the long notes for the most part. If I were making an "insane" difficulty I would definitely make them faster, but I think this is pretty consistent with most of the Hard difficulty maps I've played.
- 01:16:226 (1) - how about silent the end? I mean add 2 green lines before and after the end point and make the first one's volume=0. - I actually have no idea how to do this.
- 01:18:681 (1) - make this note a 1/8 beat slider with 1 back and place it at 01:18:613, volume here should be very low then. - I moved it, you're right about the timing.