forum

Mouse running away

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Morddamek
I have problem, i play mouse only and using claw grip, just cant play on palm, but when i claw grip my mouse just slipping from my hand, mainly because my fingertips getting sweaty in the middle of map. My mouse is razer imperator, should i change to smaller mouse or something?
leepdesu

Morddamek wrote:

i play mouse only
my fingertips getting sweaty
Try to use the keys z/x to tap instead of clicking, that might reduce the stress on your right hand (or left).
Karuta-_old_1
just wipe off the sweat and continue
Topic Starter
Morddamek
Its hard for you guys to read? i typed mouse ONLY and fingertips getting sweaty in MIDDLE of map, jesus please
ZenithPhantasm
Buy a mouse with rubber coated sides.
Saphirshroom
Place a spare mouse next to the mouse you're using.
Once your first mouse runs away, quickly grab the other one and play with that one. In case two or more mice run away, just be sure to always have 1 extra there.
Once the map is over, you should be able to capture the ran away mice again (be sure to leave your door closed).
Karuta-_old_1

Morddamek wrote:

Its hard for you guys to read? i typed mouse ONLY and fingertips getting sweaty in MIDDLE of map, jesus please

Saphirshroom wrote:

Place a spare mouse next to the mouse you're using.
Once your first mouse runs away, quickly grab the other one and play with that one. In case two or more mice run away, just be sure to always have 1 extra there.
Once the map is over, you should be able to capture the ran away mice again (be sure to leave your door closed).

This made my day
E m i

Morddamek wrote:

?
i read their posts and they did take it into account...
NixXSkate
Wash your hands with lots of soap?
Take a deodorant stick and smear it all over your hand?
Turn up the air conditioning?
Calm the fugg down?

How can we stop you from sweating? lol
SomeLoli
only sweaty tryhards sweat

and marathon runners etc
ZenithPhantasm

NixXSkate wrote:

jasian
Place a piece of cloth on top of mouse.
Xayne

Morddamek wrote:

Are you so challenged that you don't think to press the escape key to PAUSE the song at a break and wipe off the sweat?
Purple
I had a razer imperator. If yours is the same model I had back in 2011, then you have the worst possible mouse that osu could be played with

Get a mouse that at least has rubber grips

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

NixXSkate wrote:

u guys are fucking disgusting srs
SomeLoli
That wasn't so bad, I can think of worse things people my have smeared on their hands 8-)
E m i

SomeLoli wrote:

That wasn't so bad, I can think of worse things people my have smeared on their hands 8-)
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Saphirshroom

SomeLoli wrote:

Ugh, I know exactly what you mean. Freaking lemonade makes them all sticky and stuff.
-sev

[ Momiji ] wrote:

SomeLoli wrote:

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Xayne

Saphirshroom wrote:

SomeLoli wrote:

Ugh, I know exactly what you mean. Freaking lemonade makes them all sticky and stuff.
I worked at a lemonade stand one summer. I can definitely confirm this. Hands, arms, shirt, pants. Sticky EVERYWHERE!
SomeLoli
thread solved then. OP Wash your hands in lemonade to get them nice and sticky and you won't lose grip. If you don't have lemonade there are still other sticky options available ayyyyyyy
Green Platinum
Wear rubber gloves? Since OP seems so adamant on not changing anything.
Mahogany
If your mouse keeps running away have you tried trapping it in a cage?

Srs answer: Whenever my hands get sweaty usually I just go into my bathroom and wash them in cold water. Usually helps a bit.
Topic Starter
Morddamek
Dear god, imperator is seriously so bad for osu? i can do SS or S on insane 4 stars+ with this guy, which mouse could be better but same sized? i just cant handle using small mouses.
aBunny
go catch it silly!
FrzR
Use a mouse trap next time

my cats could do it but meh
NixXSkate
The Razer Imperator, although the sensor is somewhat accurate, has really bad Z-tracking problems, which makes readjusting your mouse a bit of a problem, which certainly doesn't help with mouse drifting.
Xayne

Morddamek wrote:

i can do SS or S on insane 4 stars+ with this guy.

No.
Green Platinum

Xayne wrote:

Morddamek wrote:

No.
S and SS plays only happen when playing offline :^)
cheezstik

Xayne wrote:

Morddamek wrote:

No.
He obviously only plays offline / unranked just like everyone else that claims to be able to easily do 4 star+ songs and hasn't got anything remotely close in their top ranks.

OP: try a new mouse that's easier to grip, or try turning a fan or some AC in your room on so you don't sweat.
Xayne

Green Platinum wrote:

S and SS plays only happen when playing offline :^)
I FC'd Freedom Dive but it was offline. FML right?
Yuudachi-kun
I can't do SS on 4 star songs. :(
show more