1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
In case if you're interested in.
http://puu.sh/ifWe6/091db4c6ee.osr
posted

Cherry Blossom wrote:

In case if you're interested in.
http://puu.sh/ifWe6/091db4c6ee.osr
PROOOOOO CB
posted
gogogo
posted
I found unrankable issues :
  1. 00:17:493 - (timing points) they are at the same time but they don't have the same sampleset, fix them please.
  2. 05:34:621 (1,2) - This is snapped wrongly, this is not 1/6 it is 1/4 mixed with 1/8, the piano is snapped like this



I don't want to bubble pop, i'm really busy to handle any qualification/requalification process.
Be careful next time.
posted

Cherry Blossom wrote:

I found unrankable issues :
  1. 00:17:493 - (timing points) they are at the same time but they don't have the same sampleset, fix them please.
  2. 05:34:621 (1,2) - This is snapped wrongly, this is not 1/6 it is 1/4 mixed with 1/8, the piano is snapped like this



I don't want to bubble pop, i'm really busy to handle any qualification/requalification process.
Be careful next time.
ya :D thanks CB >~< fixed them
posted
Glad this is going places again. Great map KP :D
posted
can't stop playing it D:
Take my stars, good luck !
posted
븡 어디있음? 이런 좋은 맵 랭크 않시키고?
posted

eINess wrote:

븡 어디있음? 이런 좋은 맵 랭크 않시키고?
cb 시키가 버블을 안줌 ㅋㅋㅋ
posted
Back
posted
wooooooo
posted
many people really have cute avatar here.
posted

P A N wrote:

many people really have cute avatar here.
thanks
posted

P A N wrote:

many people really have cute avatar here.
awwww :)


posted
is this the map KP asked me to bubble and then told Loctav he never told me anything?

lmao anyway i forgot
posted

No Dap wrote:

is this the map KP asked me to bubble and then told Loctav he never told me anything?

lmao anyway i forgot
REALLY? LOL
posted

No Dap wrote:

is this the map KP asked me to bubble and then told Loctav he never told me anything?

lmao anyway i forgot
yes l o l
posted
이거 언제 랭되요
posted
이미 처녀를 상실해서 리퀄은 없었다고 합니다.
posted

Sure wrote:

이미 처녀를 상실해서 리퀄은 없었다고 합니다.
요즘은 처녀도 수술로 재생이 가능합니다.
show more
Please sign in to reply.