1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

ExUsagi wrote:

==a

i will mod the mania diffs.. how2modtako
[General]
rc.wav has almost 20 ms delay, erm, i don't know if this for purpose or not (since it's works as keysound), consult to BA or QAT about this

687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f66393533742e706e67.png lol remove this from the folder too

1/2/3/4/
[4K]
00:00:672 (672|2) - remove the crx.wav, it's not really fitting, and you can use crx.wav on 00:01:370 (1370|1) - instead removed crx.wav and added 2 finishes
00:09:742 (9742|1) - ==a i think it's better to leave this hitsound-less, or just reduce the volume, 20 or 30 will be more confy to hear
00:12:532 (12532|3) - ^ changed to finish
00:19:509 (19509|1,19858|1,20207|1,20556|1) - i think it's gonna fit to put the kick on right hand, for pr
00:20:904 (20904|0,21253|0,21602|0,21951|0) - ^ same
01:34:858 (94858|3) - to 3, and 01:35:032 (95032|2,95207|2) - to 4 the trill is there for the kick drum, no change
~
02:44:625 (164625|2) - add one more note
02:46:195 (166195|1,166370|3,166544|2) - ^ layering more here would reduce the emphasis on 02:47:067 (167067|1) - too much
02:52:300 (172300|1) - to 3 pls.. (optional)
03:09:393 (189393|1,189480|0,189567|1,189654|0,189742|0,189742|1) - http://puu.sh/frzAv.jpg [12][34] doesn't feel strong enough for that sound imo
03:59:974 (239974|1,239974|0,239974|3) - perhaps, starts from 4th kiai, you can layer the kick & snare with 2 notes, for harder / climax on last chorus.. the intensity doesn't actually change between these sections, it just repeats, so i'm using the same layering
04:58:971 (298971|3,302765|3) - nope, 1/8 shield is nope nope.. make more spacing pls, or http://puu.sh/frAbZ.jpg :c since the song ends at that point i wanted to 'cap off' all the ending LNs, and i like the strong tension in the release/hit here

Starry- wrote:

Hi~! From:

StaR's HQ Modding Team



[General]

Timing:
  • Timing feels slightly off considering you want this perfect. Feels slightly too early. You can keep old, but I suggest shifting all offsets around +3~5

Audio:
BG:
  1. Why does 4K have a special background and the rest is like kinda plain? ._. Random waiting for a special BG on the 7k difficulty, the taiko diffs are using the one on 4k now

Metadata:
  1. Seems fine

Preview Point:
AiMod:

[]

Not going to be that large of a mod, I apologise ;w; Already a great map.
But that crx.wav or whatever sound is making me cry :< Too long/loud. removed it

[]

 ___ ___ ___ ___       
| 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | (4K)


[4k something diffname diff]

00:00:672 (672|2) - No reason for this LN to be extended so shortly, considering 00:09:742 (9742|1) - with the same hitsound is mapped so long.
00:01:370 (1370|0,1370|3,1370|1) - You can end it here if you wish I suppose the release is timed with the reverse crash that plays

00:27:009 (27009|0,27009|3,27009|1) - 3 chord here but 00:27:532 (27532|3,27532|1) - 2 here is inconsistent, they have similar sounds. Remove a note the layering here is to put 2 notes for each kick + crash, and then add notes when the sub melody plays. example, 00:28:583 (28583|1,28844|3,29106|2,29280|2,29804|1,30327|0) -

00:29:800 (29800|3,29800|1,29800|0) - Chord seems to be higher pitch,
00:29:800 (29800|1,29800|0) - Move to 1-2
00:30:323 (30323|2) - Move to 3
then,
00:30:846 (30846|1,30846|3) - Move to 0-2 (balance) pitch is correct as it is now

If you followed the above, 00:30:846 (30846|0) - this piano note's sustain is quite emphasised compared to the rest, you can add an LN if you wish here, but it's optional. i'm ignoring the piano in this specific section

00:32:067 (32067|3,32067|2,32067|0) - Since you have 3 notes here you can add a note here 00:36:253 (36253|3) - at 3. (4 beats exactly away from the previous 3 note chord, and the sound is really emphasised). I'm assuming you don't mind adding a jack like that.
(Also most streams seem to have a 3 note chord at the end)

00:40:090 (40090|3) - Move to 2, lower pitch
00:40:963 (40963|2) - Move to 3, higher pitch
Rest is fine. from what i can tell, the same pitch is played for each measure, i did change some patterns around though

01:06:951 (66951|0,66951|3,66951|2) - 3 notes here but not 01:07:649 (67649|0,67649|3,68346|2,68346|3) - in these places? Similar noises. different sound balance so different note counts

01:34:742 (94742|3,94800|0,94858|3,94858|1) - Suggest to make this pattern just linear, it ends on a lower pitch note anyways, so a 0-1 chord would be more appropriate.
Eg.
01:34:800 (94800|0) - Move to 2
01:34:858 (94858|3) - Move to 0 a trill emphasizes the kick best imo, also don't want to make it too biased towards one hand

01:42:096 (102096|0,102096|2) - Suggest to make these normal notes.
There's a lot of weird noises in the map like that but only for some you do LN's like this. Seeing the map is OD8.5 too it'll be quite annoying ;w; idk any other way to accent that kick differently from the others :c it also plays fine with OD 8.5 imo, even on DT

01:53:608 (113608|0,113695|0) - Different octave so it's best not to flow from the same stream, I think it'll play a bit better like this:
01:53:521 (113521|1) - Move to 0
01:53:608 (113608|0,113695|0) - Move to 3
01:53:782 (113782|3) - Move to 1
01:53:957 (113957|1) - Move to 0 (Or basic 2-1-0 pattern at the end, but since it's already used afterwards this is more preferable).

01:56:399 (116399|1) - Move to 0, transitions into the jumps better it feels

01:58:666 (118666|2,118753|1) - CTRL+H? (Lots of different pitches) all of these 4321 patterns are in the same phrase and don't change octaves

02:14:276 (134276|2,134276|1) - Move to 2-3
02:14:451 (134451|2,134451|3) - Move to 1-2, pitches

Not a particular fan of the 1/4 LNs in the next section but eh they fit ;w; idk what else i'd do there, using long notes would just limit pattern diversity

02:35:207 (155207|2,155207|3) - move to 1-2
02:35:294 (155294|1) - Move to 3, pitch

02:55:788 (175788|0) - Extend to white tick, sustain carries on there if you listen closely the sustain cuts off around 1/8 before the next one, i just shortened it to the 1/4 because you can time it with the note next to it easily

02:58:056 (178056|0) - ok but i love this ln c:

03:13:056 (193056|2,193404|2,193753|2) - Make these at 1 instead? Feels a lot better for the song, 03:13:404 (193404|2,193404|3,193579|0,193579|2,193753|2,193753|3) - and the pitches will be a lot more noticeable in this section.

03:40:090 (220090|2,220090|0,220090|1) - Wanna say this whole section is emphasised really nicely in accordance to the song <3

03:46:718 (226718|0) - Move to 0 for balance / pitch
03:47:242 (227242|1) - Lower pitch than 03:46:893 (226893|1) - , so move to 0 moved 03:46:893 (226893|1) - to 2 because the note after 03:47:242 (227242|1) - is a lower pitch and that would mess up the PR
03:47:416 (227416|0) - Move to 1 for balance

03:52:997 (232997|1) - Move to 0 for balance right hand bias is intentional

03:58:753 (238753|0,238840|1) - I feel like these notes should be emphasised more due to the kick (03:58:840 (238840|1) - and this being kick+piano). Probably add a note on the kick+piano one?

04:06:428 (246428|1,246602|2) - Feels better if CTRL+H, expresses the weird pitches 04:06:776 (246776|3) - in particular

04:12:532 (252532|1) - Move to 0, balance same as 03:52:997 (232997|1) -
04:13:056 (253056|1) - Move to 2
04:13:230 (253230|2) - Move to 0, pitch and balance the 1/6 patterns here are arranged like 2321 1312, both roughly convey the pitch well

04:30:061 (270061) - Add a note here, sound

04:44:015 (284015|0,284102|1,284189|2,284276|3,284364|1,284451|0,284538|2,284625|0,284625|3,284625|1) - Feeling like this stream could be a lot more varied again due to the various pitches, and it just came out of a huge 1/6 section.
Try something like this?
04:44:102 (284102|1) - Move to 3
04:44:189 (284189|2) - Move to 1
04:44:364 (284364|1) - Move to 2
04:44:538 (284538|2) - Move to 1
04:44:625 (284625|1) - Move to 2. It's better to have this chord higher pitch too since the sound is really emphasised. don't want to break the current pitch relevancy

04:55:614 (295614|1) - Please change ;~; From here onwards I don't think a chord stream like this is needed, considering the map is 5 mins long and it's the hardest in the last 5 seconds. changed to easier patterns, density is still the same though

[]

<3
Feel free to decline the suggestions, I know my suggestions or mapping style may be a lot different to yours and I've taken that into account whilst suggesting. :P
Goodluck~ Already great map :)
a

updated everything else
posted
played sayaka's diff
rip my fingers
still
awesome mappu ;w;

edit
yay
new page
posted

cdhsausageboy wrote:

played sayaka's diff
rip my fingers
still
awesome mappu ;w;

edit
yay
new page
how to 1/6
posted
Tossed two more your way bud, keep getting them stars :D

All the kudosu I get from modding is gonna come right back here :D
posted

M4M BOIZ, imma reanimate dat loloquin =^


General outline of what my mods contain:
>My thoughts about mapset
>Some advices
>Harsh opinions about map if I feel like it needs more work
>Complaining about mapstyle (sometimes even shouting)
>Commenting on 90% of things I mention
>Funny maymay arrows
>w33d
>Random images
>All the bad shit you may not expect
Keep in mind that all harsh things I say, not because I hate stuff, but because I care about every single map I mod and want to help you get it ranked. I'm voicing all of my opinions without restraint. Please don't rage at me because of this, I don't mean to offend you in any way. Also do note that I'm still learning, so I might misunderstand some things. and I'm terrible at naming instruments orz

Unrankable stuff
Highly recommended various stuff
Rest of shite
Things after // comments about proposed stuff

I'll point out things that I told you I would about 4k today, I'll do 7k tomorrow after some proper testplays and Tidek will mod 4k next weekend

[aiae sc of fourthousand pp]
03:34:862 - whywhywhywhyWHYWHYWHYWHY W H Y
I mean, okay, trill is fine, but LN with it AND THEN another set of notes on the left side? Seriously, that's aids. I'm shit at 1/6, but this fuckin thing is my only crater on hp graph lmao
04:58:932 - LNs, okay, I can take that, it's a little surprising with that one odd LN (04:58:975 (298975|3) - ) but okay. Then however, you are holding LNs and expect map to end and BAM, shields in yo face. Idk, make them more expectable? Last one is fine tho

[Hi, I'm iJinJin and this is my ET 7K loloquin, call me ET from now on]

Columns are: |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|

00:06:955 - You can make this transition smoother, without the double note here
00:18:118 (18118|1,18118|0) - Move on 67 for hand balance, or at least move 2 to 7
00:21:257 (21257|5) - Move to 1 or 2 for balance
00:32:071 - LNs on same columns when pitch is going crazy? Repattern that
00:39:397 - 00:46:025 - You didn't accent claps in this section at all, either do it with notes or hitsounds
00:47:420 - I understand the idea for beat on spacebar, but it plays awkward in places, idk wait a second, why all of them are on red tick instead of white tick? Or, why did you map hi-hat instead of beat?
01:07:653 - Delete one, conflicts with 01:06:955 -
01:08:350 - idk, doesn't feel like it needs 4 notes
01:12:187 - Move one or two notes from 12 to 6/67
01:17:594 (77594|0,77769|0,77943|0) - This anchor looks bad and plays even worse imo, make it flow a bit better, idk, mix pattern more
01:19:513 (79513|0) - end on 01:19:862 -
01:36:432 - 01:36:519 - 01:36:780 - 01:36:868 - 01:37:129 - 01:37:217 - Missing notes, feels more exciting to play than just plain chords
01:40:094 (100094|6) - extend until 01:40:443 - and move 01:40:269 (100269|6) - to 6th
01:43:234 - I like those BMS style LN patterns :3
02:47:333 (167333|4,167333|6,167333|5,167420|4,167420|6,167420|5) - Why.
02:47:420 - Preety sure that you can layer some LNs here for better feel
03:20:908 - The 1/6 layer is almost inaudible, why'd you map it here?
03:25:094 - There should be heavy chordsmash here instead
04:16:722 - idk why this part is so thin layered, it feels like the most exciting part and you have simple spaced single stair, feels empty as fk
04:22:304 - This is how it should be for the whole time
04:44:629 - Some LNs here maybe? Feels better technically and still is good to rest at
04:58:932 (298932|5,298932|4,298932|6,301025|4,301112|5,301199|6) - Make gaps between LNs and notes 1/2 so it's more expectable. You don't really expect those notes after so much pain in the whole map, you just go "ughhh it's over" and then bam misses

Calibreman wrote:

i'll wait for your mod on jinjin's diff since he does the same thing at the end
The thing is tho, you kinda expect that it can happen in 7k. And you don't have all keys pressed anyway. In 4K however, you don't expect to have shields after LNs, you sort of expect it to just end. Try making gaps between LNs and stair 1/1 so it's more expectable. I've pointed it out in 7k too because it's still surprising
posted

-Kamikaze- wrote:


M4M BOIZ, imma reanimate dat loloquin =^


General outline of what my mods contain:
>My thoughts about mapset
>Some advices
>Harsh opinions about map if I feel like it needs more work
>Complaining about mapstyle (sometimes even shouting)
>Commenting on 90% of things I mention
>Funny maymay arrows
>w33d
>Random images
>All the bad shit you may not expect
Keep in mind that all harsh things I say, not because I hate stuff, but because I care about every single map I mod and want to help you get it ranked. I'm voicing all of my opinions without restraint. Please don't rage at me because of this, I don't mean to offend you in any way. Also do note that I'm still learning, so I might misunderstand some things. and I'm terrible at naming instruments orz

Unrankable stuff
Highly recommended various stuff
Rest of shite
Things after // comments about proposed stuff

I'll point out things that I told you I would about 4k today, I'll do 7k tomorrow after some proper testplays and Tidek will mod 4k next weekend

[aiae sc of fourthousand pp]
03:34:862 - whywhywhywhyWHYWHYWHYWHY W H Y
I mean, okay, trill is fine, but LN with it AND THEN another set of notes on the left side? Seriously, that's aids. I'm shit at 1/6, but this fuckin thing is my only crater on hp graph lmao i have literally no other ideas on how to map this section without either cutting the LN short, or removing it rip
04:58:932 - LNs, okay, I can take that, it's a little surprising with that one odd LN (04:58:975 (298975|3) - ) but okay. Then however, you are holding LNs and expect map to end and BAM, shields in yo face. Idk, make them more expectable? Last one is fine tho i'll wait for your mod on jinjin's diff since he does the same thing at the end

placeholder letters for 7k mod
placeholder kudosu for 4k mod

i did change some stuff around though
posted
o.o/
posted

-Kamikaze- wrote:


M4M BOIZ, imma reanimate dat loloquin =^


[Hi, I'm iJinJin and this is my ET 7K loloquin, call me ET from now on]
Columns are: |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|
00:06:955 - You can make this transition smoother, without the double note here Made it smoother so it feels more satisfying ;^)
00:18:118 (18118|1,18118|0) - Move on 67 for hand balance, or at least move 2 to 7 I realize that most of the drum notes are emphasized in the left hand section, but I think it is better to leave it as is for the sake of consistency (and there's not much issue in playability here)
00:21:257 (21257|5) - Move to 1 or 2 for balance Same as the above reason
00:32:071 - LNs on same columns when pitch is going crazy? Repattern that Applied, patterns changed
00:39:397 - 00:46:025 - You didn't accent claps in this section at all, either do it with notes or hitsounds Gave emphasis to the claps by adding a note in each part
00:47:420 - I understand the idea for beat on spacebar, but it plays awkward in places, idk wait a second, why all of them are on red tick instead of white tick? Or, why did you map hi-hat instead of beat? The idea i had going at this part was to emphasize the syncopation rhythm given by the hi hat as it is stronger in terms of volume compared to the actual downbeat. You did mention that some of these notes are awkward to play, and I do recognize that. In the future, I might consider moving these spacebar hi hat notes to some other column
01:07:653 - Delete one, conflicts with 01:06:955 - Applied
01:08:350 - idk, doesn't feel like it needs 4 notes Deleted one of the notes
01:12:187 - Move one or two notes from 12 to 6/67 Applied, rearranged the pattern
01:17:594 (77594|0,77769|0,77943|0) - This anchor looks bad and plays even worse imo, make it flow a bit better, idk, mix pattern more Changed pattern
01:19:513 (79513|0) - end on 01:19:862 - Applied
01:36:432 - 01:36:519 - 01:36:780 - 01:36:868 - 01:37:129 - 01:37:217 - Missing notes, feels more exciting to play than just plain chords Applied changes o/
01:40:094 (100094|6) - extend until 01:40:443 - and move 01:40:269 (100269|6) - to 6th Applied
01:43:234 - I like those BMS style LN patterns :3 :3
02:47:333 (167333|4,167333|6,167333|5,167420|4,167420|6,167420|5) - Why. Honestly speaking, I have no trouble playing this minijack. I thought about this part a lot because of playability, but factoring in the intensity of the music and the difficulty of this set, I think that it was most appropriate to end this section with a powerful 6 chord note.
02:47:420 - Preety sure that you can layer some LNs here for better feel Thought about doing that, but I want to keep this part as it is right now because the heavy 5 chord presses are represented better without having long notes (in my opinion)
03:20:908 - The 1/6 layer is almost inaudible, why'd you map it here? Fullerene mapped this in 1/6 layers too. I think it's a nice touch to recalling the original bms track ;-;
03:25:094 - There should be heavy chordsmash here instead Again, left the 1/6's as is. If I had to change it in a future date, I will keep this suggestion in mind.
04:16:722 - idk why this part is so thin layered, it feels like the most exciting part and you have simple spaced single stair, feels empty as fk Changed the layering accordingly~
04:22:304 - This is how it should be for the whole time Waay too much sr inflation tho ;-; also it gets really exhausting to play if I were to layer it like this here because of the continuous stream
04:44:629 - Some LNs here maybe? Feels better technically and still is good to rest at
04:58:932 (298932|5,298932|4,298932|6,301025|4,301112|5,301199|6) - Make gaps between LNs and notes 1/2 so it's more expectable. You don't really expect those notes after so much pain in the whole map, you just go "ughhh it's over" and then bam misses I see your point, but I tried using the 1/2 and mehh... the gap feels too wide. ;-;

Calibreman wrote:

i'll wait for your mod on jinjin's diff since he does the same thing at the end
The thing is tho, you kinda expect that it can happen in 7k. And you don't have all keys pressed anyway. In 4K however, you don't expect to have shields after LNs, you sort of expect it to just end. Try making gaps between LNs and stair 1/1 so it's more expectable. I've pointed it out in 7k too because it's still surprising
Thanks for the dank mod, kami :D
Updaterino: http://pastebin.com/1eHwvHzP
posted
ok fullerino let's do this.
[-the clown of 4kstairs-]
consider to rename this diff name. sounds/looks weird.
OD make it 9
00:24:397 (24397|3) - to 2? full stairs pls
00:31:374 (31374|2) - to 1
00:51:606 (51606|1,51693|2,51780|1) - ctrl+h
01:12:275 (72275|2) - what sound?
01:14:717 (74717|1) - ^
03:20:908 - you need to hitsound this because unlike this part 03:48:990-, i can't hear anything from 1/6 piano sound
and yes the rest of it is so beautiful.
good luck
posted
stars given (´・ω・`)/ 2 \(´・ω・`)
posted
I think something is wrong here :|
posted

Fullerene- wrote:

I think something is wrong here :|
Looks like that for me too, rip
posted
have you re-upload your map once again? it's shows as disappearing here as well.. o__o
or bug the forum dev.. *fleeee~*

it shows fine in osu!direct..
posted

iJinjin wrote:

Fullerene- wrote:

I think something is wrong here :|
Looks like that for me too, rip
rip mania diffs
posted
and now the Taiko diffs disappearing.. @_@
posted

ExUsagi wrote:

and now the Taiko diffs disappearing.. @_@
Usagi stop using black magic :v :v awkawk

But in the meantime, I think all the diffs are back to normal, all four diffs are being displayed normally so it's fine now~
posted
i love this song. <3 star
posted
Hi
Have more stars even though it doesn't really need some heh
posted
Osu! Mania needs more maps like this.

4K and 7K both cool

plz don't change current pattern ;w;
posted
Hitsounds finally done ;_;
show more
Please sign in to reply.