forum

Hanazawa Kana - Happy Endings [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sovy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jueves, 08 de febrero de 2018 at 09:40:41 p.m.

Artist: Hanazawa Kana
Title: Happy Endings
Source: Zetsuen no Tempest
Tags: zetsuen no tempest first ending complete song kana hanazawa
BPM: 130
Filesize: 6567kb
Play Time: 01:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. X (3,17 stars, 286 notes)
Download: Hanazawa Kana - Happy Endings
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is only a personal project I am spending my time on. It is not intended to be serious at all, although I might make something out of this in the future. If you would like to share some thoughts or advise on this map, I will gladly hear them out, as any help would be greatly appreciated (to help make this into a real something).

In the meantime, you can always enjoy Kanazawa's gorgeous voice.

Activity Log:

February 21st, 2015: I've decided to progress my work on the map. Nothing serious yet, though I'm learning more and more patterns while mapping the song and I'm loving it.

March 6th, 2015: I continue my work on the map. I can actually FC this thing now. It's looking good.

December 23rd, 2015: I am actually not a scrub anymore and I know a little more about mapping. Cancer-free map guaranteed. Give me 2 more years and I'll finish this.

December 24th, 2015: Woke up early in the morning to QC the song. Difficulty name was changed and a few more notes were added. Today is meant to be spent with the family and enjoy the holidays. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

February 8th, 2018: Something happened.
Nanachii

u know what that means friendo

update: tis been 4 years
Topic Starter
sovy

kotnana3131 wrote:

u know what that means nigga
I need more time :(

Maybe this year.