1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,160
show more
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
...so basically mini Parapara's that count towards an ingame, online ranking, but not directly to your overall ranked score? I'm not entirely sure if peppy could do this without setting up another ranking board to do so.

I was thinking more along the lines of separate scores being recorded during play: total and the actual beatmaps' scores. That way, any ranked beatmaps played in the set would still count towards your ranked score, and unranked would not.

...Although, on second thought, that would basically defeat the purpose of an endurance mod, anyway. >>

I would like to see some sort of endurance mode in at some point, though.
posted
And therein lies the rub.

I think Endurance could be ranked if a formula was designed for it.

That said, ranking or no ranking I think the modes are plausible and fun ideas.
posted
I've wanted to add a non-stop gameplay mode. Its not going to be done anytime soon (unless echo shows interest in helping with it ;)) but it would definitely be a separate ranking. Not sure how courses would work but there would be the option for users to create their own courses, choose non-stop random, or play "ranked" courses for attempts at the non-stop ranking. I believe this ranking would be per-course, which no "total ranked score" so it would place more focus on doing good at each course, and less on playing every course out there.

Bringing this up in the meeting due to cool factor.
posted
Thanks, peppy. I also wanted this to happen. An endurance mode will be OK.
posted
YES Go go go! I've always wanted something like this
posted
Incredible Necropost! I was almost Dazzled!

Ahem.

I support this, a Non-Stop/Endurance feature would be cool, even if it was unranked.
posted

peppy wrote:

I've wanted to add a non-stop gameplay mode. Its not going to be done anytime soon (unless echo shows interest in helping with it ;)) but it would definitely be a separate ranking. Not sure how courses would work but there would be the option for users to create their own courses, choose non-stop random, or play "ranked" courses for attempts at the non-stop ranking. I believe this ranking would be per-course, which no "total ranked score" so it would place more focus on doing good at each course, and less on playing every course out there.

Bringing this up in the meeting due to cool factor.
Would almost compare to the medleys/compilation we have now, that's awesome.
posted
Best, necropost... Ever.

Would love it :D
posted
Sounds cool :).
posted
support
posted
Cool idea, I support this.
posted
This + monthly charts = HELLO
posted
o-o
3 years you got a be joking is this thing gonna happen or not?
posted
biggest nercopost i ever seen oWo
but pretty good idea
posted
It's a Necropost of a Necropost; this is going nowhere fast.....
posted
support!
posted
And the chain goes on~
posted
necro xTreme
I wanna vote this but how to get ones???
and ya should allow pausing coz when ya have to go to toilet or alike you'll have a prob.
posted
This request is so old and I support it though~
show more